Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Well if you look at who Studio 66 have on at the moment for tonight it's going to be fun where are all the babes gone

[Image: Screenshot_184.png]

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
05-02-2014 18:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Most nights from 10pm onwards up till around midnight/one o'clock (early morning work commitments). Although it's been earlier just recently because I can't find anything worthwhile a watch imho.
As for the sound that gets muted instantly, I haven't had the sound on for some time now, it pickles your noodle.
05-02-2014 18:03
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(05-02-2014 18:00 )darren73 Wrote:  Well if you look at who Studio 66 have on at the moment for tonight it's going to be fun where are all the babes gone

[Image: Screenshot_184.png]

the schedule has already changed Darren since this post you did as Victoria and Lilly Roma have been added so tonight is now Fernanda till 10. then from 10 its Clare, Jennifer and Lilly with Victoria Roberts starting at 11

so panic over everyone Smile

s66 have added 4 new nightbabes (Jennifer K, Mollie Lloyd, Jess West and Chantelle Fox) but they do need more nightbabes and hopefully more will come soon

Piper Niven Superfan
05-02-2014 18:17
dazzab Offline
Senior Poster

i like lily roma but apart from nothing great.
05-02-2014 18:36
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

have to disagree dazza. it's now a very good lineup on s66 tonight. there is the past 2 winners of the ultimate babe comp on (Lilly Roma and Clare Richards), Jennifer Jade who is one of the best babes currently on s66 and a babeshow legend Victoria Roberts, one of the best babes ever to have been on the babeshows

Piper Niven Superfan
05-02-2014 19:04
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

I won't disagree the girls are hot, but I think Snookered has touched on the problem here.
It's the unimaginative nature they present these shows, time after time Rolleyes
Obviously we all know they are somewhat restricted but that doesn't mean they can't explore new avenues.
Let me guess, they'll all be mostly laid on a bed Rolleyes
It's just lazy and repetitive.
But like I said earlier, someone is phoning in obviously (I beat you to it Rammy) but that doesn't change anything it just promotes this tosh.
05-02-2014 19:18
Jay39 Offline
Senior Poster

(05-02-2014 19:04 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  have to disagree dazza. it's now a very good lineup on s66 tonight. there is the past 2 winners of the ultimate babe comp on (Lilly Roma and Clare Richards), Jennifer Jade who is one of the best babes currently on s66 and a babeshow legend Victoria Roberts, one of the best babes ever to have been on the babeshows
I can't believe I'm saying this but in some ways I agree with Rammy regarding the line up, I just wish they would change the sets, they are becoming boring.

I just wanted to add with regards to the current investigation into S66 by Oftwat I wouldn't be surprised if it was to do with the Webcam Wednesdays, if you remember RLC got pulled over the coals regarding simulation, well this is more than simulation, and every one knows what's going on, so I wouldn't be surprised if a competitor has grassed them up, I may be wrong, but I can't remember seeing or reading about anything that you could class as breaking Oftwat's regulations.
05-02-2014 19:23
TickleTheOrc Offline
Posting Machine

(05-02-2014 19:23 )Jay39 Wrote:  I can't believe I'm saying this but in some ways I agree with Rammy regarding the line up, I just wish they would change the sets, they are becoming boring.

I just wanted to add with regards to the current investigation into S66 by Oftwat I wouldn't be surprised if it was to do with the Webcam Wednesdays, if you remember RLC got pulled over the coals regarding simulation, well this is more than simulation, and every one knows what's going on, so I wouldn't be surprised if a competitor has grassed them up, I may be wrong, but I can't remember seeing or reading about anything that you could class as breaking Oftwat's regulations.
I'm not sure what they can really argue on the Webcam Wednesdays shows, though the timing does fit though the webshows started in Dec I think.

Even if this was on simulation, only the webcam portion of the viewers are seeing it. The regular channel, which I also have up at the same time is predominately focused at chest level.

My guess would be that some the of tv only viewers/callers are surprised about a 1hr webshow that is part pervcam/ call voyeurism.

The webshows if anything, directly funnel/direct tv viewers to subscribe if they want to view something more then what they see on tv.
05-02-2014 20:48
Jay39 Offline
Senior Poster

I don't disagree with what you are saying at all its's just my assumption, however, when RLC were found in breach it was for the behind the door action which you couldn't see, which was very good acting, that's why Oftwat classed it as simulation. It may be something else and I suppose we'll find out once they publish their findings, but there has been times when the girls have shown their wet finger/s to the camera after they've had a good strum, so like I said before I can't think of any other shows that would have broken regulations.

They are not even permitted to say the website name due to regs, they just say "if you want to see then you know where to go" unlike another channel who promote their dross all the time due to different licence.
06-02-2014 10:43
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

That's what RLC was fined for, even though nothing was shown? I wonder if Ofcom will investigate Studio 66 for everytime a woman gives the cameraman a cheeky look, followed by their heads and upper torso going out of shot for a bit? For all Ofcom knows, it's possible some blow job action could be going on Bounce
06-02-2014 14:54