Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 124 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average

Caty Cole - Studio66 nights - Chat & Discussion

gtheboy Offline
Sin Binned

Toungue RE: Caty Cole - Chat & Discussion
I have,gentlemen and ladies,seen what this goddess called Caty Cole,can do when she wants.[pm me for details].
Although she exhibits herself as a shy glamour model ,she is in fact a very daring nude and rude webcam girl.

I never thought of her as being as daring as her sister[You know who I mean] ,but GOD ALMIGHTY!!!!! she is just as dirty and does not hold back.

Love her or hate her,she is going to be on the web scene for some time to come.

I only hope that I can see her doing boy/girl stuff soon,as that would be a real turn on after all this time of her hiding her real nice assets.

I just think she is so beautiful and wish that she was out of her commitments with Elite,so she could show us all what we really want. :]TongueBig Grinlaugh
(This post was last modified: 24-01-2014 22:01 by gtheboy.)
24-01-2014 22:00
Find all posts by this user
TickleTheOrc Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Caty Cole - Chat & Discussion
(24-01-2014 22:00 )gtheboy Wrote:  I have,gentlemen and ladies,seen what this goddess called Caty Cole,can do when she wants.[pm me for details].
Although she exhibits herself as a shy glamour model ,she is in fact a very daring nude and rude webcam girl.

I never thought of her as being as daring as her sister[You know who I mean] ,but GOD ALMIGHTY!!!!! she is just as dirty and does not hold back.

Love her or hate her,she is going to be on the web scene for some time to come.

I only hope that I can see her doing boy/girl stuff soon,as that would be a real turn on after all this time of her hiding her real nice assets.

I just think she is so beautiful and wish that she was out of her commitments with Elite,so she could show us all what we really want. :]TongueBig Grinlaugh

I'm confused, you thought a model with a personal/S66 website called MissKink.com to be shy and/or reserved?

Not sure if you want to be one of her dirtbags as seeing a lot of the other girls webcam shows, Caty shows are still the best by a wide wide margin.

Good lighting, HD web camera, reliable internet connection and makeup make a world of difference. That and one absolutely filthy girl helps too. Never can get enough of Caty's webshows. The Mica ones are ok, but they never get as filthy as when Caty is left alone to her own devices.
25-01-2014 07:27
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good night from caty last night all round, carrying on her good run of form she's on Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
25-01-2014 11:26
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

I really don't want to be negative towards Caty but I am getting a little bit bored of seeing her on S66 nearly every day Im sure she has been on a lot recently and laid in the same position , same bed I would like to see her on other sets been a bit more entertaining.

I just want to say I really do like her just this week has been a bit boring for me in general I think she is a top babe one of my favorites.
(This post was last modified: 25-01-2014 18:42 by xJ4Kx.)
25-01-2014 18:30
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

^^^And she's not on her own
25-01-2014 18:37
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I love Caty Cole Heart.
But I hate the fact she is so regularly on a bed set Huh.

(This post was last modified: 25-01-2014 23:29 by Snooks.)
25-01-2014 23:28
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Maybe because I haven't caught Caty for a little while now, but she looks a bit more toned than she used to. Still a great lil' body
26-01-2014 01:17
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree kerravon. caty has a great lil body and thought last night she was showing it in all it's glory last night during another good show from her

Piper Niven Superfan
26-01-2014 11:27
BoBByB187 Offline
A Pirate of Life

I wouldn't mind Caty being in the same positions on a bed every night as long as it happens to be my bed Tongue

Give me more Ani James. The Legend of the Anibum will never die!
A true lover of Samantha Bentley who one day hopes to make that a reality (but that's a long shot)
26-01-2014 12:51
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good night from caty last night. looked great all night and did an enjoyable show last night

Piper Niven Superfan
01-02-2014 11:41
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV