babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
It's all about call stats Rammy, BS will know which girls bring in the most money and try to make sure they get plenty of screen to to maximise profits, i'm guessing this goes for the SA Bikini babes channel as well, Louise Porter for example might have better call stats on the Bikini babes than some of the girls that get more screen time on the UK channels, so thats why she spends a lot of time on that channel.
If you want to see her more on the UK channels then give her a call to help get her UK call stats up, after all that's what keeps the channels going and not people just watching and moaning lol .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
19-01-2014 01:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yes I know it's about call stats and bs need to maximise the money they bring in each night on all their which I accept and have no problems with. but even so it's still annoying when bs has a night like this when certain babes dominate the night (lolly, preeti and brookie little) and others don't get much of a look in (louise porter and cali garcia)

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2014 02:11 by Rammyrascal.)
19-01-2014 02:11
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

i don't ever see you complain about the usual suspects that dominate S66 Rammy, personally im not a fan of Claire richards, mica martinez, jennifer jade, hannah martin who seem to be on a lot, but i have never moaned about them being on all the time cos if my faves were on all the time i wouldn't mind and i'd look like a right hypocrite for not moaning that they dominate the channels, although i would get a bit bored of my faves if they were on all the time eventually, in a way im glad my all time fave Tori Lee isn't on all the time cos i enjoy watching her more when she is on BS twice a week and doing what i have to do when she is on you know what i mean by that don't you,

the only reason i dislike a model on these channels is because i don't find them that attractive, some of them happen to be the usual suspects, but i can't dislike them as a person cos i don't know them so it will be wrong of me to judge them in that way, Geri was probably the only annoying person to be on these channels but i bet if she looked like Tori or Lacey i would have liked her, i don't have any problem with ella jolie, lexie rider and lori as people cos they don't annoy me and they just get on with their job, but i just don't find them that attractive compared to other babes on here, sadly most of my faves have left now anyway
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2014 04:22 by Joey 27.)
19-01-2014 04:18
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(19-01-2014 02:11 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  yes I know it's about call stats and bs need to maximise the money they bring in each night on all their which I accept and have no problems with. but even so it's still annoying when bs has a night like this when certain babes dominate the night (lolly, preeti and brookie little) and others don't get much of a look in (louise porter and cali garcia)

well its louises fault for picking a weekend night Wink was gutted when lexie was on friday as knew she wasnt going to get much airtime but thats the price we pays for working on a fri night

so ok apart from lolly last night nothing really interested me on bs so switched to RLC for Ella Kandi and Cherri and S66 for Jennifer keelings

Rammy how many of your fave girls do you need on a night wore me out just trying to watch 5 girls

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2014 11:46 by HannahsPet.)
19-01-2014 11:46
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

I usually pick 6 girls across all the babeshows each night and mainly concentrate on them. as for bs last night was looking forward to Brookie, Louise, Leigh and Rocha, but only saw Louise do 1 full stint on bs last night before I went to bed, Leigh only went on bs to plug her bsx shows and rocha wasn't on at all. only brookie got a good amount of airtime last night of the babes I was looking forward to on bs last night

so like you I was mainly watching rlc, in my case for kandi kay and the two jennifers and becky Roberts on s66

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2014 11:54 by Rammyrascal.)
19-01-2014 11:53
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

Another very very tame night last night.
19-01-2014 12:10
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

I was looking forward to seeing Rocha but there wasn't a sign of her, unless she started very late into the night.
And when Savannah finally got on (about 1:30), she barely had half an hour before getting shoved aside by Preeti who already had a very generous share of screen time.
Not everyone lives on the wrong side of the clock - if it doesn't happen before about 2 o'clock then it may as well not happen at all, for me. But luckily, they aren't the only channel, as others point out. Perhaps that isn't so obvious to BS themselves.
19-01-2014 15:29
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

(19-01-2014 12:10 )SCIROCCO Wrote:  Another very very tame night last night.

Oh that's good I fell asleep early last night so I guess I didn't miss much! lol...
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2014 17:51 by xJ4Kx.)
19-01-2014 17:50
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

I just record the channels and fast forward,sometimes i whizz through the lot in 15 minutes Smile Smile Smile
19-01-2014 21:40
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Who is this girl Claire in the office now?
I thought it was Tammy Taylor for a while before they put her name up.
20-01-2014 02:33

Click here to watch Babestation TV