Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(18-01-2014 19:39 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(18-01-2014 19:17 )davetherave57 Wrote:  They should have a new thread on here 'What Time Does Babestation Start Tonight' after last nights fiasco Smile Smile Smile

i'll go 1st with 2am laughlaugh

I'll go second with 10pm, like every other night for the last 11 years.. (appart from last night) Wink
18-01-2014 20:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(18-01-2014 19:17 )davetherave57 Wrote:  They should have a new thread on here 'What Time Does Babestation Start Tonight' after last nights fiasco Smile Smile Smile

You could also have a new poll about what STD babes will still have a job next month Wink

I actually love all the negative posts about BS, it weeds out some members real feeling about the channel.

If STD66 had been late starting, a certain member would tell us about all the circumstances that could contribute to the show not starting on time....

In this thread he just thanked the negative post and moved on Smile
18-01-2014 20:27
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

for god sakes smc can you please stop with the "rammyrascal is an s66 fanboy who has an anti bs agenda" !!!! it's very annoying, very irritating, totally uncalled for along with your constant little digs at s66 and me like you have done here and it isn't true at all

also how can I be negative and anti bs when I did a post earlier this afternoon PRAISING BS!!!!!!! in particular praising the roster it has at the moment

also I thanked the "negative post" as your calling it because it wasn't negative (it had 3 smiles after it) and was actually a light heated comment about what happened last night. if the same happened to s66, I would have just said there is technical problems at s66 simple as that

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 18-01-2014 20:41 by Rammyrascal.)
18-01-2014 20:39
Jet-Fan Offline
JET'S BIGGEST FAN

Babestation has the biggest anti babestation agenda!

I'm convinced Mary Whitehouse faked her own death and is now working behind the scenes, splitting her time between Babestation and Red Light Central . . . behind enemy lines and bringing the enemy down from the inside if you will Tongue
18-01-2014 21:19
Digital Dave Away
Retired

^ You've rumbled her scheme! Mary Whitehouse is actually Geri. laugh
18-01-2014 21:58
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

i had a quick look at one of the bs streams & i see one of the photos being shown is of CAMILLA. are bs trying to give us a hint.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
18-01-2014 22:40
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

I Hope So... As iv said Before Bring Back Ms Camilla Jaye....

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
18-01-2014 22:49
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Camilla was on bsx last week so hopefully she will come back full time
18-01-2014 23:15
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(18-01-2014 20:39 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  also how can I be negative and anti bs when I did a post earlier this afternoon PRAISING BS!!!!!!! in particular praising the roster it has at the moment

You're making the mistake of trying to apply logic to the debate rammy - you can't do that with these agenda people Wink

You just carry on posting what you want where you want and don't let the bitterness drag you down.........

*Smiley for lolz
Big Grin

18-01-2014 23:53
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

well looks so far tonight that it is one of those nights on bs where it is going to be dominated by certain babes as so far in the 2 and a half hours bs has been on it has been the mainly the lolly, preeti and brookie show with the odd appearance from cali garcia. of the other 3 babes, Leigh Darby has only been on screen for a few seconds to plug her bsx show and no sign at all of rocha jay and louise porter.

presume rocha and louise are doing bikini babes south Africa. hope they can be on bs soon, especially Louise since she is my fav bs babe

update....LOUISE PORTER IS FINALLY ON!!!!!! nearly 3 hours after bs started annoyedannoyedannoyed

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2014 00:45 by Rammyrascal.)
19-01-2014 00:32

Click here to watch Babestation TV