Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

Jet-Fan Offline
JET'S BIGGEST FAN

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
Red light is just abysmal at the moment. The schedule is like Babestation with no variety, just the same thing and same girls over and over night after night. The dom set is being very over used! a girl just sits there in a leather outfit all night doing sod all. There has also been a lot of issues lately with timekeeping.

about a year ago Red Light was easily the best channel but has declined rapidly and there seems to be no sign of improvement.
16-01-2014 22:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

(16-01-2014 22:37 )Jet-Fan Wrote:  Red light is just abysmal at the moment. The schedule is like Babestation with no variety, just the same thing and same girls over and over night after night. The dom set is being very over used! a girl just sits there in a leather outfit all night doing sod all. There has also been a lot of issues lately with timekeeping.

about a year ago Red Light was easily the best channel but has declined rapidly and there seems to be no sign of improvement.

Wow I can agree with you 100% there the sets have become so boring they are all more a less domme - themed whips leather boots & desks. Like Babestation same old same old only a few girls I enjoy watching but thats my opinion.
16-01-2014 23:19
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

I see my favourite night babe Kandi has been given the jumble sale set again!
Accompanied by the Fisher price image quality!
Maybe they should get the plumbers in to fix the all illusive shower set for her and give her the tools she deserves.
16-01-2014 23:57
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

I have to sadly agree with the above sentiment on RLC. With the exception of a few babes (like Dannii tonight) who can rise above it, it's been very lacklustre lately even with some of the best babes on the channels. Used to tune in to it the most at one time, but I hardly watch it nowadays. Not a particular fan of dom shows either, but they used to make it more interesting than simply sitting there all night like they do now.
17-01-2014 00:24
zxccxz30 Offline
Posting Machine

There are few ppl who download my RLC uploads so I got an announcement.
Some time ago I was forced to stop using DepositFiles. Now I'm forced to stop using Bitshare.
Nearly all of my uploads from the December has vanished in some magical way. Support is dead silent and since I have noticed the issue (on a much less scale) before there is no point in continuing this farce.
So... there will be no video from me for a very long time.
Most likely I'm going to move to kingfiles.net (unlimited storage space for me/ up to 500kb/s download speed for you) as was my initial plan after DF fiasko.
Sorry Guys.

No more videos (ever again?). No Reuploads.
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2014 11:42 by zxccxz30.)
17-01-2014 11:32
Lotuseater Offline
Banned

(17-01-2014 00:24 )KerrAvon Wrote:  I have to sadly agree with the above sentiment on RLC. With the exception of a few babes (like Dannii tonight) who can rise above it, it's been very lacklustre lately even with some of the best babes on the channels. Used to tune in to it the most at one time, but I hardly watch it nowadays. Not a particular fan of dom shows either, but they used to make it more interesting than simply sitting there all night like they do now.

Agree:

Detest the dom stuff, ok I know others like it, but there is just far too much of it. I guess they think it is safe from Ofcom (no risk of exposing too much genitalia) and still pulls in calls.

I like mature women don't get me wrong - but not this roster of pensioners.

Shocking loss of quality in the picture.

Lost their best girls to BS (Ruby and Savannah come to mind here).

Young girls on the roster are dull and formulaic, often with preposterous silicone 'enhancements'. It looks like a pantomime gone wrong half the time.
17-01-2014 12:09
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Seems like rlc have given up trying to compete with the other channels and none of there reps get involved here anymore to defend there stupid over use of the dom theme
17-01-2014 13:08
Silicone worshiper Offline
Senior Poster

I agree about the overuse of the Dom theme. It's mindnumbingly boring , but would have to disagree about the roster , being a fan as I am of preposterously enhanced silicone babes. I think they've the best line-up of girls at the moment. They also seen to have sorted out their phone problems which I've complained about in the past . The sets are a bit tired alright , but I don't get the attraction of gymnasium settings or back alley settings like some channels have. The former means the girls have to wear legwarmers and sports gear, which are about as attractive as cholera. The latter limits the positions the girls can get into , as they have to remain standing at all times.
17-01-2014 13:29
Lotuseater Offline
Banned

(17-01-2014 13:29 )Silicone worshiper Wrote:  I don't get the attraction of gymnasium settings or back alley settings like some channels have. The former means the girls have to wear legwarmers and sports gear, which are about as attractive as cholera. The latter limits the positions the girls can get into , as they have to remain standing at all times.

Totally agree about the alley and gym sets. Shot themselves in the foot.

I prefer a strongly lit bed or office type set. Can't go wrong.
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2014 13:52 by Lotuseater.)
17-01-2014 13:51
trevor format Offline
Master Poster

(17-01-2014 13:29 )Silicone worshiper Wrote:  I think they've the best line-up of girls at the moment.

I agree, overall Red Light has the best line-up of girls. I'd put Red Light way ahead of any other channel at the moment.
17-01-2014 16:04

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL