babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
OK SA, I could have worded my previous post better, I'll admit that although I did intend it to be straight to the point.
Your quite right, I have no actual evidence to post on here to back up my statement. The reasons I believe this to be true I have previously mentioned, along with a few others adding relevant points too.
So without offending you further, maybe I will leave it there, and let people decide for themselves how to view all this.
But I personally stand by my statement, with only the want for better wording.
16-01-2014 11:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(16-01-2014 11:02 )Bandwagon Wrote:  OK SA, I could have worded my previous post better, I'll admit that although I did intend it to be straight to the point.
Your quite right, I have no actual evidence to post on here to back up my statement. The reasons I believe this to be true I have previously mentioned, along with a few others adding relevant points too.
So without offending you further, maybe I will leave it there, and let people decide for themselves how to view all this.
But I personally stand by my statement, with only the want for better wording.

Comments appreciated and I'm sure we all agree that BS customer service could do with great improvement. Best wishes
16-01-2014 11:15
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(16-01-2014 10:22 )SecretAgent Wrote:  
(16-01-2014 10:05 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  ^ With the best will in the world, she's going to be careful what she says if there's a producer in earshot, listeners on the line and she knows you post on here.

I speak to her a lot and in my experience she has never misled me in any conversation we have had. I take people as I find them and don't make sweeping statements. I can't speak for other girls but I don't think she would lie. I know when I had the battery issues I mentioned in my earlier post she was insistent I complained and held a conversation with a producer about it while I was on the phone. Appreciate others may have different experiences.

Being careful what she says isn't necessarily lying, it's being professional. I don't doubt the phones they use are crap and batteries will fail....some of the time.
16-01-2014 14:53
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Why don't they use a desk phone when they are on the office set. It would look more 'secretary' and solve the problem in one go.
And then we could have the fun of seeing Beth getting herself hopelessly tangled up in the cord Wink
16-01-2014 15:17
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

Sammi Tye has just tweeted that she's going to be joining BS

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

16-01-2014 15:21
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good news sammi tye is returning to the babeshows as thought she was done with the babeshows

another babe is joining bs according to a post on babestation's facebook page. they have posted that kate santoro who was briefly on studio66 will be on babestation on monday the 19th of January. they clearly haven't checked the calendar as the 19th of January is a Sunday not a Monday. presume they actually meant sunday the 19th of january

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 16-01-2014 17:37 by Rammyrascal.)
16-01-2014 17:28
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Sammi is a great signing

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
16-01-2014 17:42
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

So in summary,we get ripped off left right and centre,and still ring,buy the pics/vids,still in the hope that one day they might actually get it right for just once....wont happen but we can dream,ok back to watching Tori in last nights opening office set Smile Shy Rolleyes
16-01-2014 20:44
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Great News If all is True about Sammi Tye and Kate Santoro joining The Babestation Ranks... Great Singing... Well Done Babestation... I have Spoken to them previously on S66 and had some exciting Chats with them both... So looking forward to speaking with them again....

Is it Me or Are The Clever Babestation Stealing All of S66 Stunning Ladies.... Such as, Ms Paige Turnah, Ms Leigh Darby, Ms Gina Serino and Now These Two Lovely Ladies....

All Babestation Need To Do Now Is to Bring Back Ms Lilly Roma and Sign Ms Clare Richards... Then Babestation We Be The Only Dominant Channel To Watch...

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
16-01-2014 22:12
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

(16-01-2014 22:12 )REX MASTER Wrote:  Great News If all is True about Sammi Tye and Kate Santoro joining The Babestation Ranks... Great Singing... Well Done Babestation... I have Spoken to them previously on S66 and had some exciting Chats with them both... So looking forward to speaking with them again....

Is it Me or Are The Clever Babestation Stealing All of S66 Stunning Ladies.... Such as, Ms Paige Turnah, Ms Leigh Darby, Ms Gina Serino and Now These Two Lovely Ladies....

All Babestation Need To Do Now Is to Bring Back Ms Lilly Roma and Sign Ms Clare Richards... Then Babestation We Be The Only Dominant Channel To Watch...

Yeah they just gotta fix the stream issue and maybe they might lol.
16-01-2014 22:18

Click here to watch Babestation TV