GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 3.9 Average

Tiffany - Babestation - Chat

Rogergilford54 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Tiffany - Babestation - Chat
Love to get my cock in that fantastic ARSE!!!!!!WOW
Really love Tiffany in high cut outfits shows her great body off thebest!!!!!!
31-12-2013 03:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Wow... The Sexy Ms Tiffany Chambers On The Pool Table with Sexy Stockings and Sexy Black High Heels Bouncing and Shaking that Big Juciy Sexy Ass... Perfect...

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
31-12-2013 04:35
Rogergilford54 Offline
Posting Machine

Beautiful Tiffany always perfect!!!!
Great show tonight beautiful hope to watch you again soon!!!!!!
31-12-2013 04:44
lewi55555 Offline
Senior Poster

she was amazing last night
31-12-2013 13:06
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Though i will concede she improved in her second stint,it still was quite a way from the performances she used to give,i think the producer thought so too as her second stint ended with her still in the middle of a call and surprisingly no osg had been put up to inform us her stint was nearly over.

im always open to positive change
31-12-2013 13:14
Hank1138 Offline
Junior Poster

(31-12-2013 13:14 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  Though i will concede she improved in her second stint,it still was quite a way from the performances she used to give,i think the producer thought so too as her second stint ended with her still in the middle of a call and surprisingly no osg had been put up to inform us her stint was nearly over.

She's by a long way the best of the girls on any of these shows. And yes last night was a much improved performance, but it just wasn't that great. Giving the nips a peep really isn't good enough, I'm not saying she has to go full nude (though from past experiences, she is a great totally naked performer), but I would like her to properly get the girls out and leave them out. She's still got plenty of years left in her, and I'd be willing to schill out on a phone in or pictures if I knew we'd get a view of the goods, but I don't as I know we won't. In the mean time I'll just watch some of her past performances (oiled, naked, and yes even tool shed set stuff) as they are much better than of the live shows of any of the girls.
31-12-2013 13:34
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Tiffany goes through some very entertaining facial expressions when she's in the mood. Of course, I got a bit distracted by her amazing arse in the gym to notice too many of them.
I got the feeling that she was taking an opportunity to stick two fingers up to the detractors last night - but can she keep up that standard? We've probably got all we're going to get until she decides to be botherd again - and how long will we have to wait this time.
But anyway, her orange swimsuit stint was the highlight of the night for me. Smile
31-12-2013 13:53
Rogergilford54 Offline
Posting Machine

Totally agree orange swimsuit was the highlight for me, Tiffany looked fantastic!!!!
31-12-2013 16:15
Usernamee Offline
Junior Poster

Tiffany was great last night, hopefully she can keep it up
31-12-2013 16:27
gentlegiant Offline
Senior Poster

Tiffany returning to form - so much better last night and this morning and three great outfits/costumes too! Sexy secretary, tantalising in tangerine and perfect on the pool table! Yes, I think Tiff is telling us all that she is certainly not finished (I admit I was having doubts) and there are plenty of years ahead for her. Really looking forward to her next appearance - on form Tiffany leaves all the other babes in the shade!
31-12-2013 16:30

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles