Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
I have an idea! Let's all pitch in some money, rent one of the studios, start our own babe channel forum nightclub, and invite the women over for parties Bounce
30-12-2013 00:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Voiceofreason Offline
Senior Poster

(30-12-2013 00:45 )mr mystery Wrote:  STD 66 are presently located at the Barley Mow Centre Chiswick, there's more studio space available to rent were they are if they want it . Check out the price's
http://www.workspace.co.uk/london-commer...ow-centre/

I wonder if other company's based in the Barley Mow centre are still complaining about Elite TV like they did a few years ago lol
http://www.chiswickw4.com/default.asp?se...tre001.htm

The company that moved needs to get a life... I suspect it was an excuse to get out of the lease by a struggling business.
30-12-2013 07:36
Jay39 Offline
Senior Poster

(29-12-2013 12:56 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Sophie Dee isn't American. Yes she is mainly based and works in the USA which is why s66 advertise her as a guest us adult star, but Sophie is welsh and homegrown.

Sophie and Reena may have done nothing for you, fair enough as not everyone likes the same babes. They are doing it for a lot of people as both Sophie and reena have been busy on the phones for the s66 shows so far

Firstly I'll apologise to Sophie, for saying Yanks, I don't know where she is from, but S66 advertising can be misleading at times!

As for the same old protection racket that Rammy has going for S66, same stuff blurted out time and time again, the phones were busy! Do you know the real number of calls they took! Some girls may be busy with multiple people listening in which I would say is high volume, but if a girl is just taking one call at a time who are you or we to say about phone stats if you can't back it up with figures.

As far as I was concerned I did watch for a limited time to see the two girls, and like I say they did nothing for me to think they were any better than the girls on the S66 weekly roster. I say it as I see it, why say otherwise, my own opinion. I will never kiss arse to no one, I'm not made that way.

S66 have improved at times but need to up their game, all the channels do, to many girls going through the motions to keep it interesting, if they want me to spend my hard earned cash they need to push the boat out a bit more than they are currently doing, I'll be honest and say I haven't picked up the phone in over a month, no incentive.

2013 has been a poor year for all the channels, will 2014 be better, I wouldn't have thought so, the good days are behind us, the channels today have to cut prices to compete and get passing trade from people who flick through the 900's. The regeneration of trade, as more people become old enough to call and have Sky themselves will not see this as erotic or pick up the phone due to the internet offering better and a whole lot more for free!
30-12-2013 13:34
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

I don't know the actual phone stats for s66, but can still get an indication whether or not a babeshow babe is busy on the phones just by watching them. Also babeshow babes will sometimes tweet etc saying they've been busy

Regarding reena and sophie dee, fair enough they've done nothing for you. I myself have enjoyed watching them and am looking forward to watching them tonight

I will agree with you that the babeshows won't be better in 2014 and the good days are behind them, but they aren't as bad as some forum members say they are. Hope they do enough for you to get calling them again

Piper Niven Superfan
30-12-2013 14:07
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Well maybe i'm not as clever as some people on here or watch the shows from start to finish, so i can't get much of a indication of a girls nightly stats just by watching them, for a start i don't watch them from the beginning to the end of their shifts, a girl may look to be busy at a certain time but have no callers or listeners at other times .
I have no idea how many listeners they have on the phone and i don't know how many vid/pics people download either .

Some girls may appear to have no one on the line but have listeners , some girls may be on the phone to only one person and have no one else in the queue, some girls may actually give the impression they are chatting on the phone to encourage people to listen in when in fact they have no one on the phone .
So like i say i have no idea about how busy a girl has been on her shift or overall revenue a girl brings just from watching a girl for a short period during the day or night .

As for what the girls say on twitter etc i take it all with a pinch of salt lol .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2013 16:07 by mr mystery.)
30-12-2013 14:54
bunnybc Offline
Master Poster

(30-12-2013 07:36 )Voiceofreason Wrote:  The company that moved needs to get a life... I suspect it was an excuse to get out of the lease by a struggling business.

Funny that religion and ethnicity would be mentioned;

Indeed, Workspace Group's portfolio is home to a wide range of businesses encompassing all sectors, religions and ethnicities.

I wonder whether the company that moved objected to our Western immorality?

Rep? If it paid the bills I may give a shit.
30-12-2013 18:36
mr mystery Away

Another article here concerning complaints made about about Elite TV in the past by their neighbours at the Barley Mow , apparently sex noises were causing offence lol http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/news/loca...ds-6004577

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2013 19:39 by mr mystery.)
30-12-2013 19:30
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(30-12-2013 19:30 )mr mystery Wrote:  Another article here, apparently sex noises were causing offence lol http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/news/loca...ds-6004577

Remember reading that when it originally came out. Think it was not long after elite/s66 started

Piper Niven Superfan
30-12-2013 19:42
mr mystery Away

The article is dated 20/10/2009, i think chilly originally posted it somewhere on this forum .

I wonder if Miss V Thomas complained about them showing a cap of her on screen in the article lol .

(This post was last modified: 30-12-2013 19:53 by mr mystery.)
30-12-2013 19:49
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Bet the offices of the news paper got a complaining email within seconds of the article being printed Smile
what a fantastic array of booty on s66 tonight. Reena Sky, Sophie Dee, Mica Martinez and Sophia Lares eekeekeekeekshockedshockedshocked

Piper Niven Superfan
30-12-2013 23:19