Adultwork Webcams - Performers

Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

RE: Sarah - Chat & Discussion
34 Positives - 1 Negative.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2013 11:02 by Boomerangutangangbang.)
03-12-2013 10:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Wegster Offline
Apprentice Poster

Thats ok then, strange she hides them.

Doesnt excuse the feedback she left though.
03-12-2013 11:08
richiemortUK Offline
Apprentice Poster

(03-12-2013 10:36 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  34 Positives - 1 Negative.

Didnt realise you could see the numbers, well thats good no one else felt the need to leave a negative comment seeing as she then leaves complete lies in reply.

I know from talking to Amber James that many guys just want to talk about the weather etc and spend a fortune doing so, thats down to them. However Sarah is not advertising that as a service, she is offering fetish and striptease and was reluctant to do anything other than sit on a settee. It was a very poor show and very expensive, especially in comparison to what other girls do and I saw less that I would see on TV and it cost me over £40!

The main point of my complaint isn't even the fact the show she put on was disappointing its the fact she then decided to put blatant lies in reply. By all means if she felt my feedback was unjust reply to say why, but to make things up is shameful.
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2013 11:53 by richiemortUK.)
03-12-2013 11:51
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Adultwork Webcams - Performers
Anyone seen Caitlin Wynters on AW yet ? She's on right on, apparently, but haven't found her.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
05-12-2013 17:00
kappa110 Away
Junior Poster

^ U can find her here: http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp...D=1695983. Not sure whats shes like on cam
05-12-2013 20:48
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(03-12-2013 11:51 )richiemortUK Wrote:  
(03-12-2013 10:36 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  34 Positives - 1 Negative.

Didnt realise you could see the numbers, well thats good no one else felt the need to leave a negative comment seeing as she then leaves complete lies in reply.

I know from talking to Amber James that many guys just want to talk about the weather etc and spend a fortune doing so, thats down to them. However Sarah is not advertising that as a service, she is offering fetish and striptease and was reluctant to do anything other than sit on a settee. It was a very poor show and very expensive, especially in comparison to what other girls do and I saw less that I would see on TV and it cost me over £40!

The main point of my complaint isn't even the fact the show she put on was disappointing its the fact she then decided to put blatant lies in reply. By all means if she felt my feedback was unjust reply to say why, but to make things up is shameful.
if you hover ur mouse over the area instead of clicking the numbers so upImportant

05-12-2013 20:52
eddy15 Offline
Senior Poster

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=2195962

Adele from Only Tease, very recommended
06-12-2013 13:14
Hayzie Offline
Senior Poster

I may have missed it if posted already, but here is Adele Taylor http://www.adultwork.com/2246981
19-12-2013 13:33
harri Offline
Jack of Hearts

RE: [split] Sarah - Chat & Discussion
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1362154
^ That is what you get with most of ex & current babestation girls, i can say tammy is not one of those, she does strip to nudity compared to sum of the other girls. But some babes just talk and show nothing which is absurd for the amount they charge. every1 has their own taste. Sarah just talks, you will be lucky to get her into a tshirt let alone undies. the few I recommend is dannii, kimberleyJ(babestation daytime), jenna hoskins, as for caitlin she is okay, she asks for a tip before she does anything. I do not recommend gemma hiles she doesnt show anything apart from topless. amylu is very tasteful i recommend her, kandi is okay but doesnt show much due to her website.

Adultwork is good for some babes, but some are a waste of time.

I love Models.
19-12-2013 15:32
cockmasta Offline
Apprentice Poster

Hey guys, i dont want to spend my time and money for nothing, so i would like to know what are the levell of nudity of these three girls: hannah martin, adele taylor and caitlin wynters. Ive sent them emails but they havent answer.
20-12-2013 20:32

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles