babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(01-12-2013 00:51 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  if bs do get rid of any girls, it will be because they are not bringing in the calls etc for bs, nothing to do with them being "usual suspects" or not
so you keep telling us, i mean its all about the calls stats isn't it, perhaps bs should try and sign up the likes of wendy taylor, patti and try and get Geri back as they each bring in more calls than Tori, Abbee Kimberley didn't get many shifts cos i presume she didn't bring in many calls, but who cares what they look like as long as they bring in the calls eh, they should try and find another geri if the old geri won't comeback, it would bring in plenty of money for them and that's all that matters to everyone right?
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2013 02:06 by Joey 27.)
01-12-2013 01:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(01-12-2013 01:15 )Joey 27 Wrote:  
(01-12-2013 00:51 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  if bs do get rid of any girls, it will be because they are not bringing in the calls etc for bs, nothing to do with them being "usual suspects" or not
so you keep telling us, i mean its all about the calls stats isn't it, perhaps bs should try and sign up the likes of wendy taylor, patti and try and get Geri back as they each bring in more calls than Tori, Abbee Kimberley didn't get many shifts cos i presume she didn't bring in many calls, but who cares what they look like as long as they bring in the calls eh, they should try and find another geri if the old geri won't comeback, it would bring in plenty of money for them and that's all that matters to everyone right?

Finally, he's got it! Wink

And I don't know why you've such a low opinion of Tori, she's maybe just doing the number of shifts she wants to do.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2013 02:29 by The Silent Majority.)
01-12-2013 02:28
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

you may be right perhaps she does want less shifts as she lives far away, by the way Tori is my all time favourite i have mentioned it countless times, im not sure if i will win the fan boy of the year award though, that will go to rammy again, however i have heard from quite a few people she isn't that good on the phones so i have a slight fear she will be let go if lots of new girls come in and bring in the calls but its probably just me worrying for no reason and Tori won't be let go, too many of my faves have gone already
01-12-2013 03:20
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

If her stats were that bad, she'd be gone already.

Besides, you can't really moan about your favourite babe not getting enough calls if you don't even call her yourself.
01-12-2013 08:43
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(01-12-2013 03:20 )Joey 27 Wrote:  i have heard from quite a few people she isn't that good on the phones

You can judge for yourself HERE Smile
01-12-2013 09:09
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Camilla is back on BSX tuesday, could it be full time soon.
01-12-2013 23:11
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

It never ceases to amaze me that the people who moan the most and shout the loudest about how disgruntled they feel never appear to call the shows. Why on earth should the channels listen to anyone who is not going to be giving them something in return-ie money.
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2013 09:22 by bytor.)
02-12-2013 09:21
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

I think one thing many people have not appreciated is that with the move to MK the travel arrangements for the girls have become more complicated. Many girls now appear on 2 consecutive nights and they stay in the BS house while they are there. That means that girls do not now tend to appear many times in one week so BS have to cast their net wider in terms of girls who they give shifts to. The people who previously complained about the usual suspects now get more variety but as the previous post correctly notes if the girls don't make money them they will not be retained. If you want your favourite to appear you have the power to make it happen by picking up the phone!
02-12-2013 10:31
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

so its BS 11th birthday have to say althought its been an improvement this year on last year - 18 months would say still very way behind compared to the standards they set before then

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2013 19:38 by HannahsPet.)
02-12-2013 19:37
dan_master Offline
Serves Mistress D.

Cracking line-up tonight Maddison, Kimberley both look amazing and it's always good when Louise is on. I'm going to need more tv screens Tongue. Maddison is currently winning though, loving the new boobs Big Grin.
03-12-2013 02:39

Click here to watch Babestation TV