Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

HOLLY IS BACK!!!

Holly Mcguire Offline
Junior Poster

HOLLY IS BACK!!!
Hi Guys

After 12wks break from EVERYTHING im now BACK!!!

Unfortunately, i had to quit PLayboy Tv 12 wks ago when i discovered i had a serious health problem, and had to have an emergency operation Surprised ... ive had a terrible time, recovery has been loooooooooong and i miss you guys ;-(

Anyway, fully recovered now, with a brand new look (gone back tom my natural hair colour Brunette) and im looking for a new job on a TV Channel, but in the meantime, you will be able to find me most days on webcam for http://www.glamourgirlmansion.com
i have just relaunched my official website with a new look/feel so have a look guys http://www.officialhollymcguire.com with... my very own PREMIUM RATE NUMBER!!! so you can call me, and watch me strip on webcam at the same time ~ FULL NUDE SurprisedSurprised

So i hope to be re united with ALL my sexy callers real soon

Miss you ALL toooooo muchy

Lotsa love Holly xxx
14-11-2013 00:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: HOLLY IS BACK!!!
Great to hear you will be back on our screens soon,also glad you are in good health again

im always open to positive change
(This post was last modified: 14-11-2013 00:40 by jimmyt73.)
14-11-2013 00:39
Dabbler Offline
Junior Poster

Welcome back Holly and glad to hear you're feeling better. Looking forward to speaking to you soon. PS loving the new hair colour (BIG brunette fan)
(This post was last modified: 14-11-2013 09:39 by Dabbler.)
14-11-2013 09:37
shutty1971 Offline
Master Poster

best news all week hope to see you back on our screens soon

I Have Something To Say Its Better To Burn Out Then Fade Away
"Kurgan Highlander"

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/13222
14-11-2013 19:25
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

you looked on fine form the other night when i had a cheeky little chat with you on glamourgirlmasion, and where did you want to put your tongue eek mmmm yes please Blush
15-11-2013 18:00
Holly Mcguire Offline
Junior Poster

(15-11-2013 18:00 )Rob169 Wrote:  you looked on fine form the other night when i had a cheeky little chat with you on glamourgirlmasion, and where did you want to put your tongue eek mmmm yes please Blush

Heart OOoooh! favorite! SSsssh!Blush .... you know im Naughtier on webcam than anything ;-)

Im back on 2mo (Sat 16th Nov) ALL DAY/ NIGHT and taking your calls too !!!
Any requests outfit wise???

So perhaps we shud start a new thread on here "Glamour Girl Mansion Screen Caps" ... webcam is just like being on a channel i guess ;-)
15-11-2013 20:28
Holly Mcguire Offline
Junior Poster

(14-11-2013 00:39 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  Great to hear you will be back on our screens soon,also glad you are in good health again

Awww fanx Jimmy, 12 weeks away from your TV SCREENS has been extremely hard, especially cos ive been unwell, ive been so down....

But now im feeling better, with my new look (back to Old Skool Days of Page3) ...im hoping to become even bigger and better than ever before
#PersonalChallenge
Ive lost a stone in weight too, and im hitting gym hard now, my priority to be 100% FIT & HEALTHY

I must admit, i do feel sexier, and i love performing for you guys so give me y'all feedback ;-)

Lotsa love Holly xxx
15-11-2013 20:41
Holly Mcguire Offline
Junior Poster

(14-11-2013 19:25 )shutty1971 Wrote:  best news all week hope to see you back on our screens soon

Thanks Shutty!!!Heart

Yeah perhaps you guys can help?

Where should i go next?
Where would you most like to see me? Which Channel?
15-11-2013 20:43
Holly Mcguire Offline
Junior Poster

(14-11-2013 09:37 )Dabbler Wrote:  Welcome back Holly and glad to hear you're feeling better. Looking forward to speaking to you soon. PS loving the new hair colour (BIG brunette fan)

Awww fanx baby ;-)
YOU shudda said B4, ive been wanting to make "The BIG Change" for nearly 2 yrs and never quite had the confidence ;-(

Id been blonde for 7yrs, even tho i started out as a 19yrs old Fresh Faced Natural Brunette on Page3 of The Sun & The Star all those years ago.....

Perhaps il start a new thread "Holly Blonde" and "Holly Brunette" and we'll see which Holly wins??? Bounce
15-11-2013 20:46
FormallyInfernal Offline
Senior Poster

Holly Redhead is a lady I'm looking forward to meet Heart Welcome back wherever you may land!
15-11-2013 21:51