Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

bytor Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(13-11-2013 16:58 )davetherave57 Wrote:  
(13-11-2013 08:15 )bytor Wrote:  Enlighten me who are the girls we really want to see? Are you assuming your opinion is the only one that counts in this forum?

not everyone is a fan of the usual suspects,who tend to jump in when the non usual suspects are just warming up....

Thats fine I'm not saying I'm a fan and I'll agree it can be frustrating when you want to see a girl but she doesn't get airtime because other girls are constantly on but it seemed you were assuming no one wants the 'usual suspects' on. I'm sure plenty do and call the shows regularly which is among the reasons other girls get more airtime.
Having watched BS since it began I can confidently say the only reason certain girls appear more often is because they generate the most income from callers and listeners. That is the only thing that interests BS... and the girls. So anyone wanting to see more of a girl...start calling at every opportunity you get.
13-11-2013 17:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

For Me Their is only One Usual Suspect. And That is The Fucking Lori Buckby.. She Always On. and her shows are all the same..

The Only thing that has improved of her is that is now wears High Heels since the move..

But she has No New Outfits that look Sexy And When She Does its off In less Than 30 Seconds...

she is Stunning but however sooooo boring and her shows are not sexy at all.

For me she is the Only Usual Suspect... She is on More than Three time a week.

Lolly and Preeti are not Usual Suspects. And when they are on they look fabulously Mind Blowing Sexy With A Range Of Different Outfits.

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
13-11-2013 18:33
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

beth and daisy are now among the "usual suspects" but i haven't seen anybody complain about them
13-11-2013 20:47
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Isn't the issue the continuous blocks of time that a select few of the girls get compared to the rest?
I see no problem with Lori being on often ( she's shown more variety since the move, than in the whole previous year) but for goodness sake - an hour is long enough for anyone at a time.
You don't expect your copy of Mayfair to have the same girl on every page, do you? Ration it out a bit.
13-11-2013 21:36
KRISB Offline
Senior Poster

aren't the "usual suspects" those performers who do not make
Rammyrascal exclamate?

BRING THE SUMMER OF 2010 BACK TO THE BABECHANNELS!!!
13-11-2013 22:34
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(13-11-2013 21:36 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  Isn't the issue the continuous blocks of time that a select few of the girls get compared to the rest?
I see no problem with Lori being on often ( she's shown more variety since the move, than in the whole previous year) but for goodness sake - an hour is long enough for anyone at a time.
You don't expect your copy of Mayfair to have the same girl on every page, do you? Ration it out a bit.

ration it out evenly...
13-11-2013 22:36
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(13-11-2013 20:47 )Joey 27 Wrote:  beth and daisy are now among the "usual suspects" but i haven't seen anybody complain about them
No they aren't Rolleyes Lori, Jada, Preeti... more than enough to be going on with.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
13-11-2013 22:37
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(13-11-2013 20:47 )Joey 27 Wrote:  beth and daisy are now among the "usual suspects" but i haven't seen anybody complain about them

nothing to complain about re daisy & beth,well not in my eyes.
(13-11-2013 22:37 )Doddle Wrote:  
No they aren't Rolleyes Lori, Jada, Preeti... more than enough to be going on with.

as i said put them on the same channel all night.
13-11-2013 22:38
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

im a fan of beth but she is on a lot now, she has probably been on BS more times in november than abbee kimberly has been on since she rejoined BS about 5 months ago, but i guess most on here like beth so they don't care that she is on a lot, but if it's someone like preeti or lori they moan cos they are a not fan of them, my top 3 faves are not on BS that often unfortunately, though i wouldn't want them on too much
(This post was last modified: 13-11-2013 22:54 by Joey 27.)
13-11-2013 22:53
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Lolly may not be a usual suspect,but when she is on she swats between all 3 channels in what seems a non stop tour,in one instance she left bs1 for a break and appeared on blue 2 minutes later,no way is that a break :-)
14-11-2013 14:52

Click here to watch Babestation TV