Thread Rating:
  • 95 Vote(s) - 3.97 Average

Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 & 2014 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion

Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

RE: Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion
Another quality performance from Clare last night, I didn't see her on the mirror set in her red thong and high heels but the caps certainly show that she looked pretty damned good but when doesn't she? She's a truly stunning looking woman and she still manages to giggle like a young girl when she gets you off, a nice touch. Heart

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
08-11-2013 12:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

God Damm. Ms Clare Richards looked ever so Stunning last night in the mirror set. Loved her in that Tiny Red Thong and High Heels. She was Amazing. All she needs to do now is to get them Sexy Nylon Stockings back on wid High Heels then that would make me blow off like a Rocket...

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
08-11-2013 14:42
tylercoop Offline
Posting Machine

Hot stuff last night from Clare, that stint on the mirror set was unbelievably sexy and that teeny tiny bikini she had on was awesome, her bum looked so delicious. Like she said on the mic last night 3 Clare's for the price of one has to be one of the best deals of century. Those icy blue crystal eyes and her beautiful smile and body in multiple views was heavenly.
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2013 19:31 by tylercoop.)
08-11-2013 15:07
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

Have to agree with the posts above as Clare last night as she was the babe of the night imoBig Grin

From the super sexy outfits like the tight-black dress at the beginning of the night to the red bikini and the great selection of sets that really to show case what a perfect body she hasTongue

Also think they should have her on the mic more often as she fricking hilarious when on itlaugh

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
08-11-2013 19:02
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

brilliant show from clare last night, showing why she won ultimate babe 2012 capped off by clare naked in the showereekeekeekeekshockedshocked and why for me she's in with a great chance of retaining this title

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2013 14:25 by Rammyrascal.)
10-11-2013 12:05
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Best night from Clare since February climaxed by her standing nudity in the shower.
A throwback to the very best of Miss Richards in top form.
A sumptuous stint in front of the TVs initially with the open shirt and tiny thong before getting naked.
She built her show slowly up to a fabulous crescendo.
Thank you Clare Wink.

10-11-2013 12:52
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Dammit! Looks like I missed one of Clare's truly great nights...Sadannoyed Looks like a routine start in black dress on the office set leading to shirt and thong followed by naked with oil on the TV set and then naked in the shower. Clare certainly knows how to raise the bar (among other things) over the course of a night!

Clare doesn't get naked in the shower very often but thanks to the brilliance of cappers like Oklahoma0001 and quiquems I at least get to see what she got up to and for that many thanks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
10-11-2013 13:56
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

(10-11-2013 12:05 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  a great chance of retaining this title

Well she got my vote last time and certainly has my vote again as she had me up all night with anticipation in what she was gonna do nextBig Grin

An incredible night from Miss Richards that started of with that tight black-dress (love her dresses) and her teasing us with the oil, then getting completely cover from head to toe and the finishing off with hot showerSurprised

Many thanks to Clare for an outstanding showHeart

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
10-11-2013 14:33
unparalleled Offline
Senior Poster

I hope someone uploads the video of her last night. The caps look so hot
10-11-2013 15:46
tylercoop Offline
Posting Machine

How can one girl be just so beautiful. Clare has not got one bad feature or fault I mean she's got a beautiful face with the most stunning eyes and sweet smile, an earth shattering curvy body with most perfectly shaped round spankable bum, and her killer boobs that are so big, perky and bouncy, and her legs are so shapely and she even has lovely feet. Plus her lovely personality she goes effortlessly between sweet and goofy to a complete sexual goddess. So incredible in every way from head to toe.

Superb caps guys I missed the shower stint, so I'm a very happy and thankful guy that there's some caps.
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2013 17:11 by tylercoop.)
10-11-2013 17:10