babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
sometimes too much of a good thing is far too much of a good thing,if you like lolly then fine,if you dont you must have been screaming at the screen...oh no not lolly again :-)
27-10-2013 23:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Voiceofreason Offline
Senior Poster

(27-10-2013 23:28 )davetherave57 Wrote:  sometimes too much of a good thing is far too much of a good thing,if you like lolly then fine,if you dont you must have been screaming at the screen...oh no not lolly again :-)

You can never have to much LollyTongue
Great to see Tiff back too
(This post was last modified: 27-10-2013 23:34 by Voiceofreason.)
27-10-2013 23:32
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(27-10-2013 23:28 )davetherave57 Wrote:  sometimes too much of a good thing is far too much of a good thing,if you like lolly then fine,if you dont you must have been screaming at the screen...oh no not lolly again :-)

not me, if lolly is on, I watch other babes, either on babestation or on other channels

Piper Niven Superfan
27-10-2013 23:38
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

hmmmmm 61p a minute on a landline or 60p a minute on a mobile,did they go to the george osborne school of economics to work out those odd prices to call the girls ???
27-10-2013 23:43
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

if its your favourite babe you don't care if she is always on, if its someone you are not a fan of then it is annoying seeing them on all the time taking up screen time whilst your fave babes sits backstage for ages, BS have made quite a few signings lately, i hope my faves aren't overlooked for the new signings, Abbee Kimberley hasn't been on for about 2 months
27-10-2013 23:46
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

the abster was supposed to be onscreen tuesday just gone? unless of course she hasnt jumped ship :-(
27-10-2013 23:54
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Abbee has failed to show a few times in the past last tuesday was not the first time she failed to show up, i wouldn't be surprised if BS get rid of her as BS have a big roster of babes, i hope not though as Abbee is in my top 5 BS babes, but obvisouly she is not in the general public's top 5 so she is left in the reserve team and hardly get's used, even lacey is on less these days just as i have become a big fan of hers, i see too much of Preeti, jada, lori, brookie and lexie on BS, im not really fans of them but if Tori, abbee, lacey, danni levy, louise porter and kimberley jones were on all the time i wouldn't moan,

plus rochelle hardy done a nightshow a few weeks ago but hasn't been on since im not sure if that is BS decision or hers? i would like to see her on more
(This post was last modified: 28-10-2013 00:18 by Joey 27.)
28-10-2013 00:04
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

i pity Lori,it must take the poor girl ages to decide on what pants to wear onscreen for 10 seconds Smile Big Grin Smile

(28-10-2013 00:04 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Abbee has failed to show a few times in the past last tuesday was not the first time she failed to show up, i wouldn't be surprised if BS get rid of her as BS have a big roster of babes, i hope not though as Abbee is in my top 5 BS babes, but obvisouly she is not in the general public's top 5 so she is left in the reserve team and hardly get's used, even lacey is on less these days just as i have become a big fan of hers, i see too much of Preeti, jada, lori and brookie and lexie on BS, im not really fans of them but if Tori, abbee, lacey, danni levy, louise porter and kimberley jones were on all the time i wouldn't moan,

plus rochelle hardy done a nightshow a few weeks ago but hasn't been on since im not sure if that is BS decision or hers? i would like to see her on more

you cant please everyone all the time,doesnt help if you have 6 girls on and 4 of those are usual suspects/channel hoggers,the other 2 get the bare bones so to speak.
28-10-2013 00:16
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Last night it seemed to me a deliberate/cynical ploy to have two presumably popular ladies like Reede and Lolly crammed into the same weekend : and they'd made sure they announced on air they were only there this weekend and then were disappearing again for another couple of weeks (or a month in Reede's case).

That's going to squeeze out slots for all the others and piss everybody else off.

Presumably completely deliberate to generate calls, on the basis that they assume fans will call more if they know their favourites' appearances are restricted to certain days.

Don't get me wrong - this is not a sob story plea for more Lolly; I know that she's only going to be on certain weekends, then I can make the most of it. I'm not pleading for her to be on every night and I know there are plenty of the babes others would like to see who don't get the time they deserve.
28-10-2013 00:33
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(28-10-2013 00:21 )davetherave57 Wrote:  you cant please everyone all the time,doesnt help if you have 6 girls on and 4 of those are usual suspects/channel hoggers,the other 2 get the bare bones so to speak.

who are the "usual suspects" now? lolly is not on much, geri has gone, tiffany is not on much, to me it seems like Lori, Preeti, brookie beth and jada are the usual suspects, i don't hear people complaining about beth, jada and brookie always been on like they did about Geri, lolly and lori though
28-10-2013 01:06

Click here to watch Babestation TV