babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average

Daisy Dash - Nightshow - Chat & Discussion

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Daisy Dash - Nightshow - Chat & Discussion
(27-10-2013 12:06 )cwpussylover Wrote:  wtf is it with the producers and miss dash? she looked fuckin stunning in a tiny tiny tiny orange thong and the cunts give her 5 mins of shared airtime?????????annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedImportantImportantImportant DaisyHeartHeartHeart is a superbabe.......FACTImportantImportantImportantHeartHeartHeart

She is indeed a superbabe.
Thankfully she got a bit more airtime last night and was in good form all night.
I honestly believe she deserves to be one of the big hitters at BS with the quality of her stints and with how excellent she is on the phone.
Top babe Big Grin.

27-10-2013 14:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tylercoop Offline
Posting Machine

Oh my god I missed Daisy noooooooo!!!!!!! I was looking forward to seeing all week. I didn't even know she was on last night every time I turned it on bs it was someone else on screen, not that I'm complaining as some of my faves were on like savannah, jada, lolly and one of my all time faves Reede. By they should have been worked around her and How was the stunning ms Daisy with that naughty gorgeous smile and unbelievably sexy body not given her her own channel all night long, I want her on screen by herself not sharing the screen with another girl, she doesn't need any help holding the screen she's strong enough on her own!!!
27-10-2013 16:09
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

I was asking her about doing the pervcams & she keeps using the excuse i'm waiting for 1 to be set up for me.

How come the other girls gets a pervcam account that night but Daisy has to wait on her's hmm let me think... Big Grin

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
27-10-2013 17:14
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

WE NEED MORE DAISYImportantImportantImportantHeartHeartHeartHeartImportantImportantImportant please lads do not warn Daisy that she is my new luvHeartImportantBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

27-10-2013 21:14
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(27-10-2013 17:14 )Tintin Wrote:  I was asking her about doing the pervcams & she keeps using the excuse i'm waiting for 1 to be set up for me.

How come the other girls gets a pervcam account that night but Daisy has to wait on her's hmm let me think... Big Grin
Is that different to the BS/Scams thing usually in the bottom-left of the screen? Because her name's been on there a few times bladewave

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
27-10-2013 21:37
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(27-10-2013 21:14 )cwpussylover Wrote:  WE NEED MORE DAISYImportantImportantImportantHeartHeartHeartHeartImportantImportantImportant please lads do not warn Daisy that she is my new luvHeartImportantBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

I am sure she would love to talk tea towel holders Big Grin.

27-10-2013 21:42
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(27-10-2013 21:37 )Doddle Wrote:  
(27-10-2013 17:14 )Tintin Wrote:  I was asking her about doing the pervcams & she keeps using the excuse i'm waiting for 1 to be set up for me.

Is that different to the BS/Scams thing usually in the bottom-left of the screen? Because her name's been on there a few times bladewave

A pervcam is a webcam behind or beside the girl so we can see what's not shown on TV. Go to http://www.babestationcams.com & you'll see what i mean. Just look for Pervcam

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 27-10-2013 21:53 by SirAssAlot.)
27-10-2013 21:50
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(27-10-2013 21:42 )snookered147 Wrote:  
(27-10-2013 21:14 )cwpussylover Wrote:  WE NEED MORE DAISYImportantImportantImportantHeartHeartHeartHeartImportantImportantImportant please lads do not warn Daisy that she is my new luvHeartImportantBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

I am sure she would love to talk tea towel holders Big Grin.

HuhHuhHuh?? HOW CAN i talk tea towel holders?? ....with my tongue deep in her sweet arseoleHeartHeartBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinImportantImportantImportantImportant

28-10-2013 00:06
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Thats why I said SHE would love to talk tea towel holders.
She can do the talking while you do the tongueing Wink.

(This post was last modified: 28-10-2013 00:09 by Snooks.)
28-10-2013 00:08
manstyle12 Offline
Do What I Gotta Do

this girl is awesome, she defo needs more screen time.
28-10-2013 03:36

Click here to watch Babestation TV