Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
I would Say Tammy Gina Sophia Lares and Becky always give 100 % when they are in as well

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 27-10-2013 09:52 by HannahsPet.)
27-10-2013 09:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doctor P Offline
Senior Poster

I only ever tune in to this channel for Fernanda. Judging by this thread I know I'm not really missing out on anything special when she isn't on.
27-10-2013 10:10
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Looks (to me) that STD66 have the exact same problem as RLC- a MUCH stronger day show roster, and a night show line-up that badly needs some new blood. Any time I check out the schedule it seems to be 6 nights a week of Caty & the other usuals. And for the record, no, the weather had nothing to do with it last night. The weather really wasn't particularly bad in London last night.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
27-10-2013 11:19
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

Love this tweet form Caty

[Image: image-73FE_526CEBD1.jpg]

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
27-10-2013 11:33
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I wonder how it works when STD 66 employ workers from a non EU country, do STD 66 or the girls have to get a special work permit or something ?, presumably everything is above board in the department and the US non EU girls are declaring to either the UK or USA that they are working in the UK and being paid by STD 66 for doing so ? .
I have no idea whatsoever what the rules are for this, but there must be some .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
27-10-2013 11:47
Voiceofreason Offline
Senior Poster

(27-10-2013 11:47 )mr mystery Wrote:  I wonder how it works when STD 66 employ workers from a non EU country, do STD 66 or the girls have to get a special work permit or something ?, presumably everything is above board in the department and the US non EU girls are declaring to either the UK or USA that they are working in the UK and being paid by STD 66 for doing so ? .
I have no idea whatsoever what the rules are for this, but there must be some .

You might be on to something there Mr.... I wonder?
27-10-2013 11:56
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(27-10-2013 11:47 )mr mystery Wrote:  I wonder how it works when STD 66 employ workers from a non EU country, do STD 66 or the girls have to get a special work permit or something ?

Only if they are staying more than 3 months. I think that's the rule.
27-10-2013 11:57
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(27-10-2013 08:50 )Charlemagne Wrote:  I thought Saturday night was their busiest time...

Who was supposed to be on ?

the other babes that were supposed to have been on last night was Ashley emma, remy lacroix and jada stevens. think it's totally unfair and a tiny bit ridiculous to demand Jamie or s66 come on here and post why remy, jada and Ashley weren't on last night.

first of all as is always said with the babeshows "SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE" never take the schedule as gospel and instead use it as a guide/indication as to who is on. also why I think it's unfair and a tiny bit ridiculous to demand Jamie or s66 explain why remy, jada and Ashley weren't on is because it could have been something outside of studio66's control why remy, jada and Ashley weren't on. for example they weren't well or something like cancellations on public transport.

whatever it was it clearly happened at the last minute as Jamie tweeted yesterday evening remy, jada and Ashley were going to be on, jada stevens herself tweeted yesterday evenng she was going to be on. also caty cole has tweeted things went wrong at the last minute. also probably happened at the last minute because studio 66 couldn't get babes to come in as cover

also voiceofreason caty has tweeted that she and Jennifer were busy on the phones last night. calls are always likely to go down at the time you posted because most people will be in bed.

im sure s66 had all the necessary permits etc to allow remy and jada to work on s66 and also sure this wasn't the reason why they weren't on last night given it was something at the last minute that clearly made them not be on last night

hopefully remy and jada are on tonight as scheduled and then do their other 2 shows next week.

agree s66 day roster is better than the night one with all the additions made recently. hopefully now they will focus on getting the night roster strengthened with new faces

finally well done caty and Jennifer for keeping s66 going last night

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 27-10-2013 12:08 by Rammyrascal.)
27-10-2013 12:07
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

(27-10-2013 03:57 )Voiceofreason Wrote:  Only 1 girl on across 4 channels yet no calls coming through, Jennifer Jade is stunning too, they should in theory keep the 2 girls they have on tonight busy...
It's really not looking good for S66's future, channel needs some new sets & new ideas.

This is very sad to see...
All the channels struggled at various times last night .For example Lolly Badcock made at least 3 pleas over the mic for callers and concluded outloud "Have you all gone to bed ? The clocks have gone back ,so you've an extra hour ."
That was Lolly's theory by the way ,not mine .
Funny thing though every time I flicked on to B.S. "cheaperchat" they seemed to be busy and so too was Storm .Obviously due to the price .
If Caty or Jennifer don't float your boat (and shock horror ,some people don't fancy some of the girls on tv) your not going to call them .Said it before ,it's down to cost of the calls .People don't have the money to spend on calls .There's little things like 10% rises in electric & gas bills to consider .
27-10-2013 12:13
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

exactly mickster, all the channels struggle for calls with the main reason probably being that as you say people don't have the money to spend on calls these days, also as you say not everyone likes the same babes

Piper Niven Superfan
27-10-2013 12:16