babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
just remember to take a note of the cut price phonenumber Wink might keep it on like they did with the old bs2 and partyland numbers got a years cheap calls in 2010 that way Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
20-10-2013 08:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

no usual suspects (lolly or Lori ) weekend must be a first. some changes must have been made off screen as well as new girls coming along.

loving tonight line up

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
(This post was last modified: 20-10-2013 18:25 by dave34.)
20-10-2013 18:24
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(20-10-2013 18:24 )dave34 Wrote:  no usual suspects (lolly or Lori ) weekend must be a first. some changes must have been made off screen as well as new girls coming along.

loving tonight line up

Loriolly havent been on for a few daze...
20-10-2013 19:58
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Lolly is away for two weekends.
Don't know about Lori. She seems to be on quite a lot during the week still.
20-10-2013 20:05
lynseylover Offline
Senior Poster

Sigh.

I officially give up.

90% of the time most, if not all the BS web feeds are completely unwatchable. It's like viewing a youtube vid filmed with a cameraphone circa 2003 via a 56k dial up connection.

Sucks even more when your favorite girl is on wearing that perfect outfit.

And what's even more of a mind-fuck is that their sexstation feeds are high definition with perfect fluidity.

/rant.

Resident Socks with Heels fanatic!
(This post was last modified: 21-10-2013 01:55 by lynseylover.)
21-10-2013 01:54
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

(20-10-2013 20:05 )M-L-L Wrote:  Lolly is away for two weekends.
Don't know about Lori. She seems to be on quite a lot during the week still.

Shes been moving house

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
21-10-2013 02:03
Block Offline
Nip Slip For the Win

(21-10-2013 01:54 )lynseylover Wrote:  Sigh.

I officially give up.

90% of the time most, if not all the BS web feeds are completely unwatchable. It's like viewing a youtube vid filmed with a cameraphone circa 2003 via a 56k dial up connection.

And what's even more of a mind-fuck is that their sexstation feeds are high definition with perfect fluidity.

/rant.

This is the reason i never watch BS. It is pointless of them spending all that money on new sets, (which was a good thing) if you can't see the girls through all the blur and pixcelation. Huhannoyed

Their shows are also tedious compared with the other channels and have been for some time. The only shows it does to the same standard as the other channels are the full nude shows.
The Dayshows are completely dire. It's night and tease shows are also way below par IMO. Sad annoyed
21-10-2013 06:30
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(20-10-2013 18:24 )dave34 Wrote:  no usual suspects (lolly or Lori ) weekend must be a first. some changes must have been made off screen as well as new girls coming along.

loving tonight line up

Both Lolly and Lori are on far less nowadays compared to some of the newer girls who have become the new 'usual suspects'. I may well be on my own in my opinion but instead of moaning if the lineup isn't to my personal taste then I switch over or switch off in the knowledge that others will be enjoying the viewing.
21-10-2013 07:10
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

well apart from lexie i dont watch BS anymore especially now Tammy and Gina have moved to

Bet BS are pissed off if they had waited 6 months then they could have bought up a certain channels studio with a fully working and rather good streaming service Wink

21-10-2013 08:18
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

^ I don't think BS will be pissed off in the slightest to be honest, how would it benefit Cellcast ?, Cellcast would never have considered buying up those large purpose built studios in the first place even if they had known about them 6 months ago, it would be rather stupid financially to lay out a hell of a lot of money that they may or may not have to buy one of the largest purpose built adult entertainment Studios in Europe when they are in the midst of a cost cutting program as Cellcast openly say they are in official company statements, TVX/Red Hot and other adult entertainment company's also use those studios for shoots etc as well by the way and not just the babe channels that have recently ceased broadcasting from them .
It makes more financial sense to do what they have done and move from expensive London based studios, and move all services to Milton Keynes . Cellcast already had a base in MK before they started broadcasting the babe shows from there by the way .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 21-10-2013 13:44 by mr mystery.)
21-10-2013 11:32

Click here to watch Babestation TV