babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(09-10-2013 01:27 )snookered147 Wrote:  There seems to be a fair bit of movement around the channels at present.
Must be the time of year for it Wink.

Its the last minute rush before the transfer window closes.

Gone fishing
11-10-2013 02:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

This girl is better than that girl, those sets are bland but those other sets bring out the best in the girls. Maybe that model is better now she's on a new channel, maybe that one isn't. OSG's just get bigger, And on and on and on it goes, "parrot fashion" by the experts of babestation viewing. When in all honesty what these "models" are doing is the same as they have been doing for years, but now with less freedom.

It is just beyond my comprehension how anyone can watch this so called entertainment for the length of time that some viewers actually do. I find it very hard to believe that TV's stay tuned to this tosh for hours on end being turned off only when the sound of the milkman is heard on his morning round. I enjoy picking and choosing certain models to get my juices flowing. but only for a short length of time. It certainly surprises me that these programmes are taken as serious as they are, by not a few members of this forum. What these programmes really are is a low production, but a very expensive pastime, thats if you care to participate in (phone), and all for the sake of having a J Arthur .
12-10-2013 12:56
Mellow Offline
Posting Machine

(09-10-2013 01:27 )snookered147 Wrote:  There seems to be a fair bit of movement around the channels at present.
Must be the time of year for it Wink.
Some interesting moves and some that have surprised me.
Never thought Cali would end up at BS or Charlene Hart at RLC.
I am intrigued to see whether any more significant moves happen in the next few weeks.

You can't blame Cali or Charlene for moving to new channels.

If the rumours are true then all the girls from that channel will soon be looking for work or retiring.
12-10-2013 17:41
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Oh I am more than happy at both Cali and Charlene's moves Tongue.

12-10-2013 18:05
sterling Offline
Always Watching, Always Waiting.

(12-10-2013 17:41 )Mellow Wrote:  You can't blame Cali or Charlene for moving to new channels.

If the rumours are true then all the girls from that channel will soon be looking for work or retiring.
Not sure about any rumours,,,,,,, but it sure would be good to see Evelyn on a Studio 66 webcam show, alas I know this ship sailed about the time Noah was building his. Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2013 20:57 by sterling.)
12-10-2013 20:56
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

i heard a while ago there would be a few girls on the open market so not supprised to see some of the bigger names jumping ship before they got wet feet, will be interesting to see where the others pop up or not in some cases, 1 thing for sure some of the lesser channels might be able to pick up a bargin or 2 to compete with the big boys
(This post was last modified: 14-10-2013 20:19 by Rob169.)
14-10-2013 20:18
KRISB Offline
Senior Poster

Won't it be ironic if Vera Lynn dies on that day?

BRING THE SUMMER OF 2010 BACK TO THE BABECHANNELS!!!
14-10-2013 22:29
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

With a lot of the girls calling it a day,and leaving the shows,might be interesting if one of them did a kiss and tell book about the antics in and around these channels that some of the girls get up to.Once asked a certain lady about a well worded blogg she posted about when she and another girl went to a sex club,which seemed to have a double meaning,was quite shocked at her answer,if it was trueeekTongue.

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 15-10-2013 04:30 by dogman.)
15-10-2013 04:29
manstyle12 Offline
Do What I Gotta Do

Where are these influx of girls coming from? Everyday a new girl appears. Does anyone have any info......???
16-10-2013 14:20
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

(16-10-2013 14:20 )manstyle12 Wrote:  Where are these influx of girls coming from? Everyday a new girl appears. Does anyone have any info......???

tiffany tate taylor has decided it is the right time to leave the channels which is a shame has she would be most welcome on any of the channels. some are still in talks with other channels.

so far rlc seem to be the home of the mighty milfs, lynda leight, modesty blaze, foxy, robyn ryder, now charmaine st sinclair (sorry if i have missed anyone)

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
16-10-2013 17:13

Click here to watch Babestation TV