Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(09-10-2013 00:01 )RUsure Wrote:  
(08-10-2013 23:51 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  eh? deliberate frustration isn't the order of the day. babestation's order of the day is....TO MAKE MONEY by getting people to call in or download pics and vids

Making money: is the order of the day for ALL of these channels. How they go about doing this is an entirely different matter.

And the other channels seem to be better at making money than BS if you see there accounts Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
09-10-2013 02:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Shocking to see Lori start at 10, but Cali allowed into the FV spot instead Smile

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
09-10-2013 08:21
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

what do you expect when a usual suspect is in da house,bs dont seem to realise its the 'so called' lesser girl that get most of the 'real' not fake callers
09-10-2013 11:52
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

That is what I expected, but the opposite happened shocked

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
09-10-2013 14:17
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Is this good or bad

Hollie Sparrow ‏@HollieLSparrow 7h Sorry guys - I no longer am working at Studio66 - but I will be back on your screens on the next couple of weeks on Babestation x
09-10-2013 19:35
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good because hollie will be back on the babeshows and from looking at her tweets she does hint at possibly doing nights on babestation. someone asked her will she be a day girl or a night girl on babestation. to which hollie said "daytime but who knows Smile"

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2013 22:21 by Rammyrascal.)
09-10-2013 22:20
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(09-10-2013 11:52 )davetherave57 Wrote:  what do you expect when a usual suspect is in da house,bs dont seem to realise its the 'so called' lesser girl that get most of the 'real' not fake callers

Obviously you must work at BS to know this fact?
10-10-2013 07:06
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

Ok now they now have the gorgeous Cali would love to see Danielle maye or Megan Coxxx.

Im like marmite.
10-10-2013 08:51
Jessica_deluna Offline
TIFFANY CHAMBERS #1 FAN

Still no word on Sammie Pennington *watches dreams shatter around me*

http://twitter.com/#!/jessica_deluna

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1162643

CAPPING TITS TO PLEASE SOME DICKS
10-10-2013 20:48
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

What a fucking BORE FEST of a channel Babestation is! First time I seen Izzy/Kate Banks doing a TEASE HOUR SHOW so thought nice one i'll watch for a bit give it 30mins and if she looks interested in performing/putting on a show with in reason i'll give her a call.

This was at 9pm it is now 21:59 and she has kept her arse glued in the same spot for a full hour not once has there been a hint of any panties nor has there been any excitement or a hint of her going to move her arse!

Yes I have seen a LITTLE bit of legs by little I mean about half a leg as the fucking GRAPHICS Ect are covering the whole fucking screen! I did go to a stream so I could see her legs better as it was a JOKE got the stream loaded and it's the same fucking thing GRAPHICS everywhere.

It's a fucking JOKE OF A SHOW it's boring to watch there is no enjoyment out of seeing someone just sit her arse in same position for a full hour watching them pout there fucking lips!

The ShitStation girls need to be shown how the other girls on other channels are performing as that was an full hour of Izzy been a lazy fucker! That is not a dig at her or BabeStation as I know how some people are so fickle on here and jump strait into lick arse mode I am simple saying it how it is and stating FACT!

People may argue that she got calls in and did her job as that is what she is there to do bring money in ect. But that does NOT mean you don't have to put any effort/ performance/excitement into the show for the people watching! The other girls on other channels who do the 9pm till 10pm slot don't have that attitude nor should the ShitStation girls.

There getting paid more than the average person to just talk on a fone the least there can do is fucking move there arse and not sit there glued to a sit for a full hour. Bet when she got up to leave she had a numb arse she sat onit long enough!

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
10-10-2013 22:08

Click here to watch Babestation TV