Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

loveass Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
I think this is the direction studio is heading in,Member exclusive content and internet based.Smile

Im like marmite.
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2013 23:09 by loveass.)
08-10-2013 23:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well Studio66 have recruited a real coup in the form of Gina, hate to say it but yet again it takes a former Babestation girl to finally put some life back into this show Wink

What I don't like is this channel has a real habit of taming the models. Yet again as soon the show gets interesting we are presented with this logo once again.

[Image: logo.jpg]

Why............Self censorship yet again being applied and it's been happening allnight bladewave

Anyway I won't moan too much as Gina has been truly fantastic tonight and is definitely a move in the right direction so I will remain positive for the time being Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2013 04:05 by Scottishbloke.)
09-10-2013 04:04
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

I know it was F-ing Annoying. if they are going to do that why let the girls go nude in the first place rather have a sexy underwear routine than a nude one that is interuppted by that bloody logo

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
09-10-2013 04:21
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

given that s66 have been recently investigated by Ofcom, I can understand them being cautious. hopefully if Ofcom stop investigating them they can stop bringing up the s66 logo

also wrong to say it took a former babestation girl (gina) to breath life into s66. gina/georgie has been on other babechannels as well as babestation including a previous stint on elitetv/studio66. Also using this logic that a babeshow babe breathes life into a channel because of a previous channel she's been on you could say babestation's current resurgence is down to studio66 given all the former studio66/elitetv babes they have

Lori Buckby (studio66)
Georgie darby (studio66)
Brookie Little (studio66)
Gracie Lewis (studio66)
Cali Garcia (studio66)
Leigh Darby (studio66)

most babeshow babes will have been on multiple channels in their time on the babeshows brookie little has been on rlc as well as s66, cali garcia has been on a few channels, so has gracie lewis and so on. also tammy taylor was on other channels before she was on babestation and now s66

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2013 09:56 by Rammyrascal.)
09-10-2013 09:48
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

I thought Lori started on babestation daytime then went to nights and moved to studio and went back to babestation.
Cali was there but as I rember she was not there for to long.
Never seen brookie on studio.
And Mica went to babestation to return.

Im like marmite.
09-10-2013 10:13
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(09-10-2013 09:48 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  given that s66 have been recently investigated by Ofcom, I can understand them being cautious. hopefully if Ofcom stop investigating them they can stop bringing up the s66 logo

also wrong to say it took a former babestation girl (gina) to breath life into s66. gina/georgie has been on other babechannels as well as babestation including a previous stint on elitetv/studio66. Also using this logic that a babeshow babe breathes life into a channel because of a previous channel she's been on you could say babestation's current resurgence is down to studio66 given all the former studio66/elitetv babes they have

Lori Buckby (studio66)
Georgie darby (studio66)
Brookie Little (studio66)
Gracie Lewis (studio66)
Cali Garcia (studio66)
Leigh Darby (studio66)

most babeshow babes will have been on multiple channels in their time on the babeshows brookie little has been on rlc as well as s66, cali garcia has been on a few channels, so has gracie lewis and so on. also tammy taylor was on other channels before she was on babestation and now s66

God you dont half talk tripe Rammy. if they were that scared of Ofcom then they would have told Georgie not to go nude.

Also most of the girls that u mention were at BS from the start apart from tammy who was at hotel voyuer who went bust i know for 2 of those only reason why they left bs and joined S66 were because BS didnt give them the amount of hours they needed so they had to look elsewhere and then BS offered them the hours they wanted so they came back

and most of them performed better on BS than they did at S66. which tells you all that you need to know.

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
09-10-2013 10:32
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Lori started on bs daytime, then nights, then went to another channel, then was on studio66 and then back to bs.
Cali started on s66 when it was known as elitetv (i think) then she was on storm/club paradiso for ages, then went to another channel and then babestation.
Brookie little made her babeshow debut on elitetv/s66 as a day babe, then went to rlc and now bs
Mica Martinez started on studio66 when it was known as elitetv, then went to bs and now back at s66.

yes i have said mica has been better since she's been back at s66, but doesnt mean it's just because of her time at babestation and my point i was making that it's wrong to say a babeshow babe has breathed life into her current channel just because of a certain channel she's been on still stands because as ive said a lot of babeshow babes have been on multiple channels during their time on the babeshows, sometime been on one channel more than once

fair enough you think it's tripe what ive said hannahspet but it's my opinion and i stand by what ive said here this morning. also fair enough you think babes have performed better at bs than they have at s66/elitetv, that's your opinion

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2013 10:38 by Rammyrascal.)
09-10-2013 10:32
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

^ Rammy, Lori started on Lads Lounge/Party People,(later re-branded BS Daytime/Xtra) she also did one or two shows on the freeview only Cellcast owned Partygirls show, she moved to various BS night shows, she then moved to Bang Babes, she left Bang Babes and joined another channel, according to Lori she was then tapped up by Elite while on this channel and offered "silly money" (her words) to join Elite as it was then, she then left Elite to join BS once more .

I have know idea why almost every time a girl moves from BS to STD 66 that she breaths new life into the show, but it does seem to happen .but imo it usually happens for a while until they then more often than not catch "STD 66 syndrome" and start to gradually put on shows in line with some of the STD 66 girls, this is already happening to Mica, Mica was great after returning from learning the ropes at BS, but is once again returning to how she was before she joined BS for some reason ..
Jennifer Jade is another girls that left BS to join STD 66 and instantly put to shame a few of the existing established STD 66 girls
A blind man on a galloping horse could see that lol .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2013 15:47 by mr mystery.)
09-10-2013 10:48
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(09-10-2013 09:48 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  given that s66 have been recently investigated by Ofcom, I can understand them being cautious. hopefully if Ofcom stop investigating them they can stop bringing up the s66 logo

Rammy, Ofcom have stopped investigating STD 66 (for now), Ofcom haven't launched any new investigations into STD 66 for months now, the last investigation and "in breach" ruling was for incidents that occurred last April, no new investigations have been launched sine they investigated those incidents .

The last babe channel to be investigated and found "in breach" was Playboy TV Chat by the way .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2013 21:42 by mr mystery.)
09-10-2013 20:20
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

The people running this channel haven't got a bloody clue, they let the models go nude but then proceed to frustrate the fuck out of the callers and viewers. It's a sham.

I will also back up mr mystery's sentiments with regards to just how much Studio66 tames the models. I have seen a marked difference in Jennifer Jade from her first show to the latest one. Don't get me wrong she still manages to pull off a good show but let's not kid ourselves here it's been vastly toned down now.

As for Mica, exactly the same, now churning out the same dreary sessions that she was doing prior to joining Babestation. Also Mr Mystery is spot on, Studio66 haven't been investigated by ofcom for months now.

Constantly cutting away to the studio66 logo is an insult, this channel is run by over-paranoid and inexperienced producers who don't know their arse from their elbow and will be the final nail in the coffin if this continues.
09-10-2013 21:26