babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(04-10-2013 22:18 )davetherave57 Wrote:  its loris quickfire round where she will attempt to get through as many fake callers as she can?

WinkWinkWink

05-10-2013 03:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

.....and the same old comments keep on going round and round. These comments in the forum have been much the same for several years. The fact is sex sells. The owners know this, the producers know this and all the girls know this. I cannot see BS changing anything anytime soon.
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2013 12:47 by bytor.)
05-10-2013 08:13
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

one or two nice new girls appearing.lets hope we see even less of some of the embedded dross over the coming weeks.
05-10-2013 08:22
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(05-10-2013 03:35 )RUsure Wrote:  I sincerely hope that more and more viewers are becoming aware of what I have been saying for some time now: Whenever you see Lori lying down completely naked with her legs deliberately crossed over for an entire session, the intention by the producer is obvious: Deliberately frustrate the viewers!!. Who else do we see on any other set or channel laying down completely naked with one leg folded over the other for the entire duration of that session? Who thinks that Lori is doing this of her own accord? What is the purpose of this, if, no other naked models are having to fold one leg over the other - and keep them as though superglued - for the entire length of that segment of the show? (on this channel or any other). The fact that on many other occasions Lori is not compelled to do this, tells us that it has nothing whatsoever to do with the rules.

It is becoming more and more blatantly obvious that our brains are being deliberately frustrated and insulted by this tactic. I mean, does this nonsense really work? Do viewers purchase their harder content because they are so frustrated by what is being allowed on set? Any of us can get explicit material on our computers for free. Beautiful women are everywhere.

This is sheer brainless greed.

what complete and utter rubbish to say lori has to keep her legs deliberately crossed to deliberately frustrate the viewers. it is to do rules plain and simple, if lori wasn't crossing her legs she would flash something she's not allowed to and get herself and bs in trouble

disagree it's sheer brainless greed, bs's no 1 priority is to make money either by people calling in or by downloading pics and vids. agree with bytor. I cant see bs changing anything anytime soon

Piper Niven Superfan
05-10-2013 10:49
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

I agree but it appears that Sky usually updates its EPG at start of a week and as Monday was 30th September and the change started on Tuesday(1st October) there was an overlap, which you do wonder since it happens so often if it is a deliberate policy of the channels to do this.

(04-10-2013 11:04 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(04-10-2013 01:55 )mikedafc Wrote:  Masti Chat went back to being broadcast from 1-9pm at start of October. Sky EPG not changed yet, will probably be changed start of next week.

The thing is though if parents have pin/age certificate control set up on their Sky boxes they won't work on Sky 906 until after 10pm, unlike the other babe channel that have age 15 cert in the program info between 9-10pm 906 doesn't show any age rating so can easily be viewed by children even if responsible parents have their sky boxes age pin protected . It's a bit irresponsible if you ask me .

@Rammy, yes i've noticed it's a mic problem mainly with Sky 908 and 909 like you say, but Sky BS Blue mic girls can be heard speaking on the mic on freeview BS Xtra even before BS Blue broadcasts on freeview, i'm guessing some freeview guys wonder what the hell is going on when girls can be heard telling the viewers to give her a call etc when she isn't on freeview at all because the channel hasn't started transmitting yet lol .
05-10-2013 20:51
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Iv'e just been having a look at what BB have been posting on twitter, i was a bit surprised to see BS tweeting Rammy telling him they have got more surprises on the way, this was in reply to Rammy tweeting BS to tell them what a good signing Ruby Summers is, so if i'm reading things right it seems there could be more surprises on the way in terms of new girls joining BS, i wonder who they are, ?.
I posted in the who should BS sign up that i'd like to see Sophia join BS, i would love to see how Sophia would get on at BS with the new sets. I still think there's a slight chance of Sophia Knight doing a guest shift or 2 for BS even though she has said she's finished on the babe channels, girls do change their minds, plus she's recently started following BS on twitter after BS requested her to follow them so they could DM her ..

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2013 12:12 by mr mystery.)
06-10-2013 11:55
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

dont know what the fuss is about i mean ok shes a name but would a girl really want to join a channel just because sophia was joining. think she needs to get over herself Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2013 12:43 by HannahsPet.)
06-10-2013 12:40
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(06-10-2013 12:40 )HannahsPet Wrote:  dont know what the fuss is about i mean ok shes a name but would a girl really want to join a channel just because sophia was joining. think she needs to get over herself Wink

Exactly what I was just about to write. Stop the headlines...Babe channel girl with big ego. Shocker !!!

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
06-10-2013 12:45
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

although that said whoever the channel is should be Ashamed of themself if they think they have to stoop so low and not on rely there packages and incentives to attract new girls

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2013 13:11 by HannahsPet.)
06-10-2013 13:10
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

If they wanted to pluck a Sophia off S66, they want the other one! Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
06-10-2013 15:30

Click here to watch Babestation TV