babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

dogman Offline
Account closed by request

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Who runs R/L,someone who knows this industry,the girls trust them,no false demands if you get my drift.

Age is a state of mind.
21-09-2013 01:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(21-09-2013 01:22 )Jet-Fan Wrote:  I'm willing to bet money that by January 1st 2015 Babestation will have gone bust.

What the idiots at babestation don't realize is that they're doing the competition a favor by driving the likes of Camilla, Charlene Hart ect. to other channels and I'm betting that Tiffany will be next to jump ship.

The loss of the talent in the past year and now the hiring of Leigh Darby . . . . well the writings on the wall!

how do you know it was bs that drove Camilla, etc to other channels. have you heard it from themselves directly. Charlene had quit the shows altogether to pursue various things away from the babeshows and decided to return after people on twitter etc kept asking for her to be back on and presume the channel she is on now was the best deal for her. Camilla had been on bs for about 4-5 years so probably fancied a change

and how does the signing of leigh darby indicate the writing is on the wall for bs. for me she was one of studio66's top babes and think she will be a good addition to bs's roster.

bs has been going for over 10 years, so clearly they know how to survive in the babeshow industry and think they will still be around in 2015 in some shape or form

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 21-09-2013 02:23 by Rammyrascal.)
21-09-2013 01:54
RUsure Offline
Senior Poster

(21-09-2013 01:54 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  how do you know it was bs that drove Camilla, etc to other channels. have you heard it from themselves directly. Charlene had quit the shows altogether and decided to return after people on twitter etc kept asking for her to be on and presume the channel she is on now was the best deal for her. Camilla had been on bs for about 4-5 years so probably fancied a change

and how does the signing of leigh darby indicate the writing is on the wall for bs. for me she was one of studio66's top babes and think she will be a good addition to bs's roster.

bs has been going for over 10 years, so clearly they know how to survive in the babeshow industry and think they will still be around in 2015 in some shape or form

Yes; BS has been around for a long time. But, not as you suggest because they KNOW how to survive in the babeshow industry. They survive because the human brain is easily deluded where sex is concerned. Men continue to spend money just to talk to their models; not with what is on view. This is why they have persevered despite their appalling shows - human nature. But what is required for them to actually get what they deserve - where viewers are concerned - is for mature brains to demand more than just talking on phones.
(This post was last modified: 21-09-2013 02:54 by RUsure.)
21-09-2013 02:29
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(21-09-2013 01:22 )Jet-Fan Wrote:  I'm willing to bet money that by January 1st 2015 Babestation will have gone bust.
Well, if the world ends in 2014, then that would cut down on their audience Wink

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
21-09-2013 08:38
KerrAvon Online
Posting Machine

(21-09-2013 02:29 )RUsure Wrote:  Yes; BS has been around for a long time. But, not as you suggest because they KNOW how to survive in the babeshow industry. They survive because the human brain is easily deluded where sex is concerned. Men continue to spend money just to talk to their models; not with what is on view. This is why they have persevered despite their appalling shows - human nature. But what is required for them to actually get what they deserve - where viewers are concerned - is for mature brains to demand more than just talking on phones.

Those very reasons why men are spending their money is exactly why BS KNOW how to survive. You may not like the ethics, but they KNOW what they're doing & do it well.
21-09-2013 11:33
mr mystery Away

What the idiots at babestation don't realize is that they're doing the competition a favor by driving the likes of Camilla, Charlene Hart ect. to other channels and I'm betting that Tiffany will be next to jump ship.

The loss of the talent in the past year and now the hiring of Leigh Darby . . . . well the writings on the wall!

Just thought i'd be a smart arse and mention that it's impossible for BS to go bust because Babestation is only a channel/program name not a company .
Cellcast is the company that broadcasts Babestation and other non adult programs both internationally and in the UK.

Cellcast have said themselves that they will be cutting costs in the UK in 2013, they say the UK TV Digital platforms market is at near saturation point and see very little prospect of growth in TV derived revenue in the domestic market, Cellcast say they will be identifying and focusing on new international markets in 2013 .

I wouldn't be surprised if Cellcast eventually get bored with making programs in the UK if they think there's more money to be made elsewhere in the world .
I see that it's mentioned in the BSX producers blog by Mark Cremona that Cellcast don't have much hunger for the product and are distracted by a number of overseas products, that statement by Mark seems to indicate that Cellcast are indeed focusing on non UK products these days .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
21-09-2013 11:48
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

In reply to the above post did not Cellcast also say they would be driving the business forward both at home and abroad.
21-09-2013 13:16
mr mystery Away

(21-09-2013 13:16 )matt38 Wrote:  In reply to the above post did not Cellcast also say they would be driving the business forward both at home and abroad.

I don't know if Cellcast said that, but Cellcast aren't just a TV babe channel company and driving the business forward could mean anything

Cellcast said this in their statement "As in 2012 the main focus for 2013 will be on cutting costs in the UK whilst continuing to identify opportunities in the international market" .

Cellcast also say this "the groups focus in 2013 will be to develop more domestic and international traffic and revenue through it's web and mobile internet properties whilst also continuing to explore broadcasting opportunities on new digital tv platforms in multiple new markets", i'm not sure what they mean in that statement, maybe they are referring to broadcasting via SMART/IPTV that they also mention in the statement ? .

{edit} Just thought i'd mention in case Rammy accuses me of having a "agenda" against his new favourite channel (BS) that I HAVE NOT GOT A AGENDA AGAINST BS, I HAVEN'T lol.
This post or my other one isn't intended to be negative or positive, iv'e just posted what Cellcast themselves are saying in their own statements, i would do the same in the STD 66 or RLC threads as well as other channel threads if similar company statements were available .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 21-09-2013 15:50 by mr mystery.)
21-09-2013 14:23
Jet-Fan Offline
JET'S BIGGEST FAN

(21-09-2013 01:54 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  

how do you know it was bs that drove Camilla, etc to other channels. have you heard it from themselves directly. Charlene had quit the shows altogether to pursue various things away from the babeshows and decided to return after people on twitter etc kept asking for her to be back on and presume the channel she is on now was the best deal for her. Camilla had been on bs for about 4-5 years so probably fancied a change

Have i heard it from them directly? no! have i seen various babes write on their twitter about it, stating that they didn't want to work there anymore because of the conditions and the producers? yes!

Also my comments about Leigh Darby is because that everyone has their personal tastes and i have nothing against her but babestation are in desperate need of new girls especially known girls from other channels and the best they can manage to get is Leigh Darby! She is not my idea of Glamour like babes like Tori, Tiffany, Camilla ect.
21-09-2013 15:28
KerrAvon Online
Posting Machine

To be honest, what the channels really need is NEW girls. BS made a big attempt at doing that a while back & I'd love to see them try again.

We all have our old favourites like Camilla, Tiffany, Paige, Charlene Hart, Reede (coming back next week) etc but let's face it, most have been round the block now (in babeshow terms). They could well be in their zimmer frames and fans will be crying for them to crawl back Big Laugh . Got to let them go sooner or later, no matter hard it is, and move on.
21-09-2013 15:47

Click here to watch Babestation TV