gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 3.9 Average

Tiffany - Babestation - Chat

SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Tiffany - Babestation - Chat
Babestation have tweeted that Tiffany is on holiday a lot this month and has 2 shifts on the 28th & 29th
06-09-2013 18:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrcat Offline
Master Poster

@666TIFFANYC: hummm who wants 2 see my arse on @Shebangtv_ ..... Wink i fink miss @AMANDARANDELL may have convinced me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck yeah I do
13-09-2013 00:18
ste-boro Offline
Master Poster

(13-09-2013 00:18 )mrcat Wrote:  @666TIFFANYC: hummm who wants 2 see my arse on @Shebangtv_ ..... Wink i fink miss @AMANDARANDELL may have convinced me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck yeah I do

I really hope this happens
13-09-2013 13:20
Rogergilford54 Offline
Posting Machine

Tiffany on shebang,looks to me like Tiffany dos'nt want the travelling to MK 2/3 nights a week I think this is the beginning of the end of Tiff at babestation!!!! (End of a era)!!!!!! Tiffany is also on adult work now.
13-09-2013 14:02
Jet-Fan Offline
JET'S BIGGEST FAN

Great news! as long as she don't quit the babe shows all together and just moves to another channel, but being one of the most popular babes she will be snapped up in no time. She can move to a station that actually takes advantage of a top babe like Tiffany instead of using her as a walking, talking advertisement for their shitty £3 videos and photos!
(This post was last modified: 13-09-2013 17:30 by Jet-Fan.)
13-09-2013 17:28
hung-elgin08 Offline
Senior Poster

couldnt agree more. so annoying her not taking her tops off and such like
13-09-2013 17:31
BoBByB187 Offline
A Pirate of Life

(13-09-2013 14:02 )Rogergilford54 Wrote:  Tiffany on shebang,looks to me like Tiffany dos'nt want the travelling to MK 2/3 nights a week I think this is the beginning of the end of Tiff at babestation!!!! (End of a era)!!!!!! Tiffany is also on adult work now.

You shouldn't really jump to conclusions like that. At most she'd be asked to do 1 show a week if not less, Shebang isn't a regular thing. Hell out of an entire month of shows you'll likely see a repeat of a girl one maybe twice at a push.
Anyways when it comes to her being on Shebang if she goes all the way I'm in, would love to see what she gets up to and I imagine it'd pull in a large crowd to see it.

Give me more Ani James. The Legend of the Anibum will never die!
A true lover of Samantha Bentley who one day hopes to make that a reality (but that's a long shot)
13-09-2013 19:04
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

From what I can second guess from Tiff's tweet it seems as if the A-Bomb has been pestering her to appear on her show, looks like Tiff has caved in and said yes, and why have I seen posts for Tiff being on BS shows later this month.
13-09-2013 19:39
Rogergilford54 Offline
Posting Machine

matt38 i'am not jumping to conclusions but i'am pretty sure Tiffany dos'nt drive & maybe she dos'nt want an extra couple of hours travelling every time she go's to MK. Also tiff could do aw from home as many nights of the she's wants. As far as shebang is concerned Tiffany will have to go far further (open leg shots toys nude, think that's the minimum they have to sign up to work on shebang)than she dos' on b/station & b/sx to what I've seen Tiffany do so far.(but didn't they say something similar about Dionne Mendez awhile ago & look at her now) as I said it's just my opinion but would bet Tiffany won't be working for b/station by the end of the year. Tiffany could also maybe try to see if she could get a couple of nights back on studio66/elite or the channel we can't mention on here like cherri & Dionne do now(maybe one of them could put a word in if Tiffany wants to stay working in London.
13-09-2013 21:33
thescientist Away

Just seen this as part of a twitter conversation

hi bs just seen a tweet from tiffany that she is doing shebangTV does this mean she has left BS

?No Tiffany is the Babestation Logo! She's just having a little break will be back at the end of the month
13-09-2013 21:47

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles