RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Move to Milton Keynes now moved to Wednesday instead of Monday
01-09-2013 07:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

whats the betting they will still be at xmas Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
01-09-2013 08:05
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(01-09-2013 08:05 )HannahsPet Wrote:  whats the betting they will still be at xmas Wink

Agreed and they'll probably launch with Santa's Grotto set!
01-09-2013 08:35
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

or a new year party Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
01-09-2013 11:22
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(01-09-2013 11:22 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  or a new year party Smile

Which year though?
01-09-2013 11:33
Jet-Fan Offline
JET'S BIGGEST FAN

(31-08-2013 21:10 )dogman Wrote:  Lets hope its not going to be a big let down the M/K move,and they can attract some GLAMOUR BABES once again.Lets face it B/S will never have the line up they once had like in 2009,but feel the one thing missing from their channels is some glamour.They had it,fucked it off for less classier cheaper babes,and with it my interest,which I might add I still find personally such a shame,would love to see Babestation once again at the top of the tree like it once was.

Exactly my thoughts! Babes like Tiffany, Tori, and Camilla Jayne are my definition of Glamour babes. Nothing against them but i just find the girls like Lily pink, Beth ect. are not those type of girls, they're not the type of babes that when I tune in at 9:00 I think to myself "wow look at her, I'm definitely hanging around to see her undress". Babestation need to stop with all this apprentice shit and get back to getting the real 'babe show' girls back in.
01-09-2013 12:35
nikk18 Offline
Master Poster

You mean girls with plastic tits instead of real ones! What Id like to see is more natural girls and less silicone!
01-09-2013 15:39
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(01-09-2013 12:35 )Jet-Fan Wrote:  
(31-08-2013 21:10 )dogman Wrote:  Lets hope its not going to be a big let down the M/K move,and they can attract some GLAMOUR BABES once again.Lets face it B/S will never have the line up they once had like in 2009,but feel the one thing missing from their channels is some glamour.They had it,fucked it off for less classier cheaper babes,and with it my interest,which I might add I still find personally such a shame,would love to see Babestation once again at the top of the tree like it once was.

Exactly my thoughts! Babes like Tiffany, Tori, and Camilla Jayne are my definition of Glamour babes. Nothing against them but i just find the girls like Lily pink, Beth ect. are not those type of girls, they're not the type of babes that when I tune in at 9:00 I think to myself "wow look at her, I'm definitely hanging around to see her undress". Babestation need to stop with all this apprentice shit and get back to getting the real 'babe show' girls back in.

To be honest Lily and Beth are 2 i would keep both are great performers need a couple girl next door performers. and they are no worse than past performers such as tara, amanda rendall and jemma jey

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
01-09-2013 16:17
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

Imagine Hannah Claydon and Izzy on nights,this what B/S need.Or some girls to match past great babes like Morgan,Donna,Rachel,Ella,Kandi,Daryl or Paige.Everyone has different taste's,but Babestation seem to be lacking in the more top end glamour girl type in my view,Georgie being the only one left there now.The WOW factor hasn't been there for a long time for me.

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2013 16:45 by dogman.)
01-09-2013 16:31
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

to be honest wouldnt want Ella or kandi to come back to BS because they would get sidelined least we get then all night on one channel with good picture. Hannah and Izzy would have done nights by now if they wanted to. Daryl Paige and Lynsey atkinson have moved on away from the shows

The main problem with BS is behind the scenes. If the other channels were struggling to find decent girls then would say it wasnt the talent scout at BS but they are bringing in decent new talent

01-09-2013 16:57

Click here to watch Babestation TV