GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 51 Vote(s) - 2.41 Average

Ella Jolie - RLC Nights - Chat & Discussion

dogman Offline
Account closed by request

RE: Ella Jolie - RLC Nights - Chat & Discussion
Where are all the Knockers,nothing to say tonight.

Age is a state of mind.
19-08-2013 22:19
Find all posts by this user
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

OK...its clear that you are a fan....nothing wrong with that. Yes I have phoned Ella in the past when she was on BS and was far more inclined to put on a show and make far more of an effort than she does these days.

Wearing gigantic pants, which she seems to have a regrettable liking for, and which would look more appropriate on a daytime show does Ella no favours and certainly do not make me (for one) inclined to call her, as well as the fact that her movements are so limited and lacking in imagination.....a little less knee glue and 45 degree angle sitting would help.
(This post was last modified: 19-08-2013 22:29 by Carl-Gen X.)
19-08-2013 22:25
dogman Offline

So tonight do you think this is the case,got to be no surely,Ella is upping her game,will admit she can be so maddening at times outfit and performance wise,but in my eyes anyway Ella is the last of the truly natural stunners,when she goes what's left,Average,who I just can not fantasise about.P.S she is so good on the phonesTongue.Will add if you are a light sleeper,or get up early in the morning she saves the best to last.

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 19-08-2013 23:12 by dogman.)
19-08-2013 22:51
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Wouldn't say knocking Dogman, but Ella has dumbed down her shows so much recently, just a shadow of her former selfSadSadSadSad
19-08-2013 23:49
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

The fact that people comment on her performances so often shows that she arouses strong feelings!
Like many I really want her to do well on the shows. She's lovely, wears some interesting (though I agree sometimes too conservative) outfits and is very easy on the eye. The problem is just her performances which are just too tame and sometimes (it has to be said) quite boring.
Recently there's some evidence she's got a little bit raunchier (maybe she's been talking to someone!) but it's still a long way short of night show standard. If we could combine Ella's looks with the performance levels of say Yasmine or Olivia you would get the all-time perfect night show babe!
20-08-2013 10:18
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Going by last night's show, 80% of her show could have been a daytime show. Great looking babe, and has shown in the past just what she is capable of. Ella has lots of loyal fans, but for a night show girl, she isn't even close at the moment. Have a look at Rachel Taylor, blistering shows time after time. Lots of girls would love a chance at RLC, doing nights, maybe its time.
20-08-2013 10:46
dogman Offline

Well I thought she did well last night,certainly made me happy anyway.

Age is a state of mind.
20-08-2013 10:48
dogman Offline

(20-08-2013 10:46 )SOCATOA Wrote:  Going by last night's show, 80% of her show could have been a daytime show. Great looking babe, and has shown in the past just what she is capable of. Ella has lots of loyal fans, but for a night show girl, she isn't even close at the moment. Have a look at Rachel Taylor, blistering shows time after time. Lots of girls would love a chance at RLC, doing nights, maybe its time.
Will freely admit that I am bias where Ella is concerned,she is one of the last of the old skool stuners left on nights for me, all the rest have gone,and would hate Ella to join them.And also another thing over looked is she still brings in the calls.

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 20-08-2013 11:13 by dogman.)
20-08-2013 11:12
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Fair to say that you are a loyal fan dogmanSmile Ella is a cracking babe, no question. Have to say if I am paying £1.53 per min, I would be expecting more than Ella is giving at the momentSadSadSad
20-08-2013 11:21
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

but have to say when you call her she is always on fire and has never failed to deliver vocally Wink

if she left the channels would be a sad day for me as she is one of the last of the originals i used to call 4-5 years ago

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 20-08-2013 12:41 by HannahsPet.)
20-08-2013 12:38
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles