babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(13-08-2013 22:54 )sierraman Wrote:  at last lori and geri have bug*ered off for a bit and left it to sexier.younger better looking girls ie ms Lorenzo.little and solis.really hope the move to mk sees the end of fingers in the pie dead wood like lori.geri and tiffany.

Sadly they're back and dominating the two main channels again. I've a feeling Lori's going to be on there all night. I don't think we'll have seen the last of them when BS moves, I'm afraid. We can live in hope I suppose. Certainly I wouldn't have thought Geri would be employable on the other channels by now, not unless there's a special one for annoying people that is.annoyed
14-08-2013 02:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

have to disagree about Lori, she is one of the few reasons I watch Babestation nowadays
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2013 02:10 by mikedafc.)
14-08-2013 02:06
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

I really do not understand why Lori gets so much grief. Ok she was on too many nights at a time a while ago, but she is only on about
3 nights a week now. None of the girls just decide they will appear on any given night. BS decide on the roster and base their decisions on how popular a girl is (based on how much money they bring in and not how many freeloaders do or don't moan in a forum). I could say that other girls seem to get just as much air time or more. Priya, Brooke, Lacey for example. What it really boils down to is individual taste on who we want to see, I find none of those girls do much for me but I have no problem with them being on or taking calls from their fans . To say Lori should not be on as she is not as attractive as the newer, younger girls is quite a comment for someone to make.
14-08-2013 07:10
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

yeah in fact quite wrong to say lori isnt as attractive as the others. in fact have to say would class lori, lolly, jada and tiffany still the most attractive girls there thats what ive been saying the problem has been with BS not replacing the real stunners ie Paige Ella and Ava Blue with proper stunners. not to say brookie and beth are not attractive they are more the girl next door type the ones u would love to fantasize about shagging them when your sat on a train or bus and they are sat near you

thought the whole aim of BS was to bring you the best babes that u had no chance of pulling in real life and saying heres your chance to fantasize about having your wicked way with them

when you look at the other channels S66 really lead the way with the stunners IMHO

mind you its each to there own i suppose

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
14-08-2013 07:41
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

i happen to think geri is putting in some very good shows of late too, Wink
14-08-2013 08:53
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

yep.fair enough.everyone has their own taste and opinion.mine is that lori.geri and tiffany are past it and very unappealing.to me they shove out girls that are loads better by adopting a domineering and finger in the pie attitude. bytor disagrees.lori is obviously one of his favorites.fair enough.human nature.the thing I dispute is bytors use of the term freeloader.not true.i spent a bomb on bsx.and am now having a go on the bs phones to girls that suit.am sure others are doing the same.i find lori obnoxious but to label not just me but anyone who does not have her as one of their favorites as a freeloader is not on.this is an open forum where everyone is entitled to their own honest opinion.
14-08-2013 10:31
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(14-08-2013 07:10 )bytor Wrote:  I really do not understand why Lori gets so much grief.....

I think, and maybe it's just me that thinks this, but I suspect the main reason Lori 'gets so much grief' is that she NEVER changes her routine. It's the exact same show every single night and so it feels like the same thing we've seen for months. She desperately needs to change her act.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2013 11:06 by Robot Devil.)
14-08-2013 11:06
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(14-08-2013 10:31 )sierraman Wrote:  yep.fair enough.everyone has their own taste and opinion.mine is that lori.geri and tiffany are past it and very unappealing.to me they shove out girls that are loads better by adopting a domineering and finger in the pie attitude. bytor disagrees.lori is obviously one of his favorites.fair enough.human nature.the thing I dispute is bytors use of the term freeloader.not true.i spent a bomb on bsx.and am now having a go on the bs phones to girls that suit.am sure others are doing the same.i find lori obnoxious but to label not just me but anyone who does not have her as one of their favorites as a freeloader is not on.this is an open forum where everyone is entitled to their own honest opinion.

She isn't a favourite but she doesn't annoy me. None of the girls do. If I don't like what I see I switch off or over. Also I was not aiming at you or calling you a freeloader. I just mentioned your comments on Lori being too old and unattractive are unjustified as its a case of each to their own regarding tastes. However, there have been, and continue to be people who do not contribute financially yet wish to say who should be on.
14-08-2013 12:44
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

(14-08-2013 02:06 )mikedafc Wrote:  have to disagree about Lori, she is one of the few reasons I watch Babestation nowadays

Lori is one of the few girls who are really keeping Babestation going. It would be a big loss to them if she left.
14-08-2013 12:53
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(14-08-2013 11:06 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  
(14-08-2013 07:10 )bytor Wrote:  I really do not understand why Lori gets so much grief.....

I think, and maybe it's just me that thinks this, but I suspect the main reason Lori 'gets so much grief' is that she NEVER changes her routine. It's the exact same show every single night and so it feels like the same thing we've seen for months. She desperately needs to change her act.

shes had the same act ever since she went naked mind you all the girls have the same act. i mean could accuse the same thing of jada recently gets naked covers herself in oil and then does the splits

even paige had her same old moves and the ass shaking and the only thing that changed was the outfits.

the fact they dont have that many sets to choose from is the main problem. least S66 change the sets so they can stand up other things

noticed the best period for BS was when they had the sets chaning every few weeks the bath the motorbike the class room and hospital set there were some great shows hopefiully BS will get there act together with this new move if they stay the same hate to see it but i can see them not lasting another 2 years before cellcast pulling the plug theres only so much talent u can get rid off before it has a detrimental effect on output

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
14-08-2013 12:56

Click here to watch Babestation TV