babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

hotfuzz Away
Banned

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
i don't blame jada for not puting on great flexible performances i blame bs for using those blow up beds its hard to put on flexible performance on a blow up bed i fort jada put on a decent flexible performance last night i hope bs get rid of the blow up beds then jada can put on a world class flexible performance like we no she can
04-08-2013 08:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Jada and Brookie were both naked at the same time on 2 different BS channels for a while there Tongue Tongue.
Tremendous viewing.
Beth in good form too.

(This post was last modified: 06-08-2013 01:12 by Snooks.)
06-08-2013 01:09
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

dead channel,best babes have gone same old boring sets.

Im like marmite.
06-08-2013 08:14
bob roberts Offline
Senior Poster

Previous two posts are what makes life interesting and why I like the ForumBounce

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world she has to walk into mine!
06-08-2013 08:45
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

I keep hearing the line every so often about Babestation having a Dutch licence, and therefore being relatively untouchable by Ofcom in comparison to their opposition.

If this is the case, then why are their shows as tame as the other babe channels? When BSX was on our screens (for £5) I suppose the excuse could have been used that the "harder" stuff was available but at a cost whilst the free to air channels would be tame.

With BSX no longer on TV, the question needs answering...why so tame? If having a Dutch licence meant having a bit more freedom, then surely BS should be blowing the opposition out of the water night after night....but from what I have seen, there is no evidence of this....or could it be that having a Dutch licence actually counts for nothing?
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2013 14:00 by Carl-Gen X.)
06-08-2013 13:59
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

^
Carl43a , Check out this link it's from the BBC news beat website and concerns last years complaint to the Dutch regulator about the free to air BS channels on freeview starting before 12am. http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/17297090 . (Ofcom rules prevent free to air phone in babe channels starting before 12am on freeview)

Ofcom say they have no powers to ban or block Dutch licensed and regulated channels, but said they were in "active discussions" with the Dutch equivalent to ask that BS voluntarily comply's with UK laws, so maybe this is one reason why BS don't really take advantage content wise of their Dutch licence ?.

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2013 15:47 by mr mystery.)
06-08-2013 15:19
dogman Offline

Or could it be they want people to go to their cam sites for harder content.

Age is a state of mind.
06-08-2013 16:02
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

(06-08-2013 16:02 )dogman Wrote:  Or could it be they want people to go to their cam sites for harder content.

If that is the case then what is the point of having a Dutch licence if the free to air stuff is as tame as their competitors?

Like giving a one legged man a pair of steel toecapped doc martens for an up and coming arse kicking competition.
06-08-2013 16:55
mr mystery Away

^
Carl43a, as i see it there's a few reasons and advantages for BS to broadcast using a Dutch licence but non for broadcasting with a Ofcom licence .

1 advantage is that it allows them to start before 12am on freeview which Ofcom regulated babe channels can't, so they broadcast from 10pm until 12am without any competition from rival channels, so revenue wise it must be a advantage to broadcast for longer hours than Ofcom licensed channels can and without competition during peak viewing .

Another advantage is that Ofcom can't give them any fines etc if they do things that break Ofcom rules, most of the other babe channels have over the years had to pay quite large fines, so it must hit their finances, the Dutch licensed BS channels have never had to pay a fine .

Also one reason they have a Dutch licence is the fact that the company that owns the BS Dutch licensed channels is Dutch and based in Amsterdam, so they just use a licence from the country of their origin.

So it make sense not to have a Ofcom licence , if you are a Dutch based company you use a Dutch licence, you can't get Ofcom fines, and you can broadcast when you're competitors can't .
If for some reason they had to get a Ofcom licence they would have to give up some earlier start broadcast hours, it would also leave them open to Ofcom fines and being a overseas company they would have to apply and pay for a new Ofcom licence, that's if a Dutch based company would qualify to be granted a UK Ofcom licence in the first place .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2013 18:23 by mr mystery.)
06-08-2013 17:43
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

I have jest turned to freeview ch 174 & the off air message. Has return so is something a foot. As the message says currently in it. This makes me think that the stream that bsx was use was only taken off temp. If I was celcast I would put sexstation in as bsx replacement on freeview but still have it as pay channel jest like bsx was. As for Dutch licence if they still hold it can it still be used. I would say yes. As if the Dutch did not like what has happen could the Dutch take it to court to get the transmissions put back on air.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2013 23:24 by dave34.)
06-08-2013 23:10

Click here to watch Babestation TV