Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
I would have thought our Fern would have been close for being one of the longest serving babes

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
04-08-2013 08:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Carrying on from the debate abut the current longest serving night girls i think the longest serving top 4 girls in order including day girls goes something like this (i think )

Sophia Knight joined 18/08/2009
Cara Brett joined 02/09/2009
Sophia Lares joined 24/10/2009
Caty Cole joined 14/11/2009

Regarding Fernanda she didn't join until 31/01/2011 after Ofcom with the assistance of a rival channel closed down Bang Babes/The Pad the channel she was working for at the time . .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2013 12:34 by mr mystery.)
04-08-2013 12:25
Digital Dave Away
Retired

I see from the latest Ofcom bulletin that S66 have been found in breach four times! They are all for the same reason - the models being under-dressed/behaving in a sexualised manner. Two breaches are for daytime and two for night time.

Despite the number of breaches it seems that they've avoided a fine by the skin of their teeth, but the company has been summoned to a meeting at Ofcom Towers to discuss compliance procedures.

On the subject of why S66 start their adult programming at 9.30pm, one paragraph in the bulletin clears this up. As one of the breaches concerned a model showing too much at 9.04pm, and as this type of thing has happened before at S66, Jamie undertook to start adult chat at 9.30pm to allow a buffer period.

Quote:

The Licensee did add that in light of this content, and “having experienced issues in the past with the transition from pre- to post-watershed we have now decided to revise our internal guidelines in these matters”.

Specifically, 965 TV said that it would be “shifting the end and start time of our day-time and night-time shows by 30 minutes. This will mean the Non-Adult day-time show will finish at 21:30 with the
Adult Night-time show starting at 21:30”. In addition, it said that it would “continue to work on making sure that the transition” between daytime and night time content would be “as smooth as possible and that the graduation in the level of the content is done over an extended period”.
05-08-2013 11:06
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Thanks dave does clear up a few things maybe thats how they managed to dodge the fine

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
05-08-2013 11:15
beardedbob Offline
Posting Machine

std66 are ofcom's bitch! Tongue
05-08-2013 13:47
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

did say the change to the nightshow start time could be down to Ofcom and turns out it was Ofcom and the changing of the start time does look like it has got studio66 just a slap on the wrist and not a fine

Piper Niven Superfan
05-08-2013 13:59
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(05-08-2013 13:59 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  did say the change to the nightshow start time could be down to Ofcom and turns out it was Ofcom and the changing of the start time does look like it has got studio66 just a slap on the wrist and not a fine

Rammy, the changing of the adult start time was done by STD 66 themselves and not by Ofcom , Ofcom in no way told STD 66 to do this, Ofcom specifically state adult chat phone numbers can be displayed on TV from 9pm .

As stated by Digital Dave in his post in this latest bulletin STD 66 were found in breach on 4 separate occasions and not just for what they broadcast just after 9pm, as stated they were found in breach for stuff broadcast shortly after 9pm, but STD 66 were also found in breach for stuff broadcast on the full night show after 12am, and they were also found in breach on 2 occasions for stuff broadcast during the daytime as well . So i'm not sure starting you're night show at 9.30pm instead of 9pm will have had much bearing on whether STD 66 got a fine or a slap on the wrist, especially when 3 out of the 4 in breach rulings were not for anything broadcast between 9pm and 9.30pm, 2 were for what was broadcast during the day shows and the other was for what was broadcast after 12am .

For whatever reason STD 66 can't seem to be able to control the girls or producers on what they show and do shortly after the watershed, they keep getting found in breach , so STD 66 took it on themselves not to start the night show and advertise the adult chat numbers on screen until 9.30pm a half hour later than their rivals.

To be honest i'd have thought it would be better to just educate the girls and producers on what can be shown after 9pm with adult phone chat numbers displayed on screen, just because adult chat numbers are advertised on screen doesn't mean the girls have to show to much flesh or adopt explicit positions, some channels even do adult chat during the day, but the girls don't take their clothes off or adopt explicit positions.
It just goes to show that STD 66 don't trust the girls or producers not to go to far when involved in adult chat just after the watershed and get them in more trouble, so they have decided to start the night shows later than their competitors .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2013 16:24 by mr mystery.)
05-08-2013 14:36
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

I think they know exactly what they're doing, but it's always good to give an excuse to Ofcom when required. They're always going to get the likes of Fernanda and others on the daytime show to push their tits together, show their knickers and do other stuff that puts men in the mood for a daytime wank, as that probably makes up a decent percentage of the money they make.
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2013 15:45 by Chilly.)
05-08-2013 15:45
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(05-08-2013 14:36 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(05-08-2013 13:59 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  did say the change to the nightshow start time could be down to Ofcom and turns out it was Ofcom and the changing of the start time does look like it has got studio66 just a slap on the wrist and not a fine

Rammy, the changing of the adult start time was done by STD 66 themselves and not by Ofcom , Ofcom in no way told STD 66 to do this, Ofcom specifically state adult chat phone numbers can be displayed on TV from 9pm .

As stated by Digital Dave in his post in this latest bulletin STD 66 were found in breach on 4 separate occasions and not just for what they broadcast just after 9pm, as stated they were found in breach for stuff broadcast shortly after 9pm, but STD 66 were also found in breach for stuff broadcast on the full night show after 12am, and they were also found in breach on 2 occasions for stuff broadcast during the daytime as well . So i'm not sure starting you're night show at 9.30pm instead of 9pm will have had much bearing on whether STD 66 got a fine or a slap on the wrist, especially when 3 out of the 4 in breach rulings were not for anything broadcast between 9pm and 9.30pm, 2 were for what was broadcast during the day shows and the other was for what was broadcast after 12am .

For whatever reason STD 66 can't seem to be able to control the girls or producers on what they show and do shortly after the watershed, they keep getting found in breach , so STD 66 took it on themselves not to start the night show and advertise the adult chat numbers on screen until 9.30pm a half hour later than their rivals.

To be honest i'd have thought it would be better to just educate the girls and producers on what can be shown after 9pm with adult phone chat numbers displayed on screen, just because adult chat numbers are advertised on screen doesn't mean the girls have to show to much flesh or adopt explicit positions, some channels even do adult chat during the day, but the girls don't take their clothes off or adopt explicit positions.
It just goes to show that STD 66 don't trust the girls or producers not to go to far when involved in adult chat just after the watershed and get them in more trouble, so they have decided to start the night shows later than their competitors .

yes s66 decided to change their start time to 9:30 themselves, but it was because they don't want to get in more trouble with Ofcom with what happens shortly after the watershed, si as far as im concerned im right when I said it was because of ofcom

will agree though they s66 crew and babes do need to be educated with what can be shown after 9pm with adult numbers on screen

Piper Niven Superfan
05-08-2013 16:56
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

All I have to say is Jennifer Jade, please come back to Babestation and jump off this sinking ship formally known as elite before it sinks into oblivion, recent shows I've seen on Studio66 have been abysmal.

(05-08-2013 13:47 )beardedbob Wrote:  std66 are ofcom's bitch! Tongue

Always have been, part of me hopes that this channel does go under after their attempts throughout the years to fuck over the rest of their competitors.

Imagine agreeing to a start time of 9:30PM, not like it's going to make a blind fuck of a difference because the girls can't get their tit's out until after 10PM anyway so anything before this time is a dayshow in my opnion.

Lastly I always knew the execs running this channel were a bunch of gutless, ofcom snitiching cowards all along Cool
05-08-2013 17:07