babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
STD66 must be up to something. It reminds me of the time they started making their breakfast/daytime babes wear more clothing. This happened only a matter of weeks before The Pad was taken off air, you would think they knew it was going to happen....
31-07-2013 17:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

What u think jamie is sleeping with one of the ofcom people and getting pillow talk Big LaughBig LaughBig LaughBig LaughBig Laugh

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
31-07-2013 17:16
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

(31-07-2013 15:41 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Well guessing with S66 Day lineup compared to S66 night lineup that could very well be the case maybe more people call the days than nights
I think its safe to say more people will be calling in if they see a typical daygirl on past 9pm (ie Cara last night) compared to say, Caty or Dionne. And I imagine the amount of guys who realize it's still the daytime number (and therefore no dirty chat) will be outweighed by those trying to listen in or join the queue in the hopes she's doing a real teashour. Cara was on the phone her entire 9-930pm shift and if she is being paid less then how long before these faux-teasehours extend to 9:45 or 9:59?
31-07-2013 17:18
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

I don't think s66 are up to something. I agree with oklahoma001, if people see a daybabe on past 9pm, they will call her to either speak to her or listen thinking she will be doing dirty talk which she cant do on when she's on earlier in the day. as ive said earlier, s66 must be getting good calls in when they have a daybabe on past 9pm otherwise they wouldn't do it. they have to make money afterall

Piper Niven Superfan
31-07-2013 19:11
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(31-07-2013 19:11 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I don't think s66 are up to something. I agree with oklahoma001, if people see a daybabe on past 9pm, they will call her to either speak to her or listen thinking she will be doing dirty talk which she cant do on when she's on earlier in the day. as ive said earlier, s66 must be getting good calls in when they have a daybabe on past 9pm otherwise they wouldn't do it. they have to make money afterall
Or saving money by employing a day babe a night babes perceived hours and blaming Ofcom.

im always open to positive change
31-07-2013 19:23
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(31-07-2013 19:11 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I don't think s66 are up to something. I agree with oklahoma001, if people see a daybabe on past 9pm, they will call her to either speak to her or listen thinking she will be doing dirty talk which she cant do on when she's on earlier in the day. as ive said earlier, s66 must be getting good calls in when they have a daybabe on past 9pm otherwise they wouldn't do it. they have to make money afterall

So are you saying STD 66 deliberately put day numbers on screen after 9pm because they know people might ring in or listen in thinking it's dirty chat when in fact it isn't ? , what would be the point in that ?, wouldn't they still make money by people ringing/listening in etc if they put the dirty talk numbers to screen and the same day girls were allowed by STD 66 to talk dirty after 9pm like girls from the other channels do ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
31-07-2013 19:35
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(31-07-2013 19:23 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  ...
Or saving money by employing a day babe a night babes perceived hours and blaming Ofcom.

But how do you know that saves money?

In terms of the wages, this isn't an industry where there is a standard hourly rate, almost certainly different girls are paid different amounts, especially the more well established girls.
The same girl would almost certainly earn more on nights than days because of the difference in the type of work, that fact that it requires getting the kit off, and just that fact that it is nights, unsociable hours.
BUT, a well known day girl, who has a fan base, and pulls in the calls, could quite possibly earn more than a lesser known, or newly started night girl. So keeping a day girl on during 'night shift' hours may actually be costing more (wages-wise), depending on the girls on the roster.

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
31-07-2013 19:37
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(31-07-2013 19:37 )munch1917 Wrote:  
(31-07-2013 19:23 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  ...

But how do you know that saves money?

In terms of the wages, this isn't an industry where there is a standard hourly rate, almost certainly different girls are paid different amounts, especially the more well established girls.
The same girl would almost certainly earn more on nights than days because of the difference in the type of work, that fact that it requires getting the kit off, and just that fact that it is nights, unsociable hours.
BUT, a well known day girl, who has a fan base, and pulls in the calls, could quite possibly earn more than a lesser known, or newly started night girl. So keeping a day girl on during 'night shift' hours may actually be costing more (wages-wise), depending on the girls on the roster.
Ok i was trying to apply logic as if it was a normal business to the current situation especially given the fact there does not seem to be any change in the rules for other Ofcom regulated channels it will remain an unexplained mystery

im always open to positive change
31-07-2013 21:04
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

At present STD 66 have Sienna covering 3 channels and doing daytime chat, the other channel is showing full screen adverts, saves on girls wages i suppose .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
31-07-2013 21:26
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

Don't forget Lucy V is on BBC 1 in the morning discussing the banning of lads mag's

[Image: image-36BD_51FD85A2.jpg]

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
03-08-2013 23:37

Click here to watch Babestation TV