Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
Cant belive you lot are arguing over what time does a night show start

All the channels Night time starts at 9PM thats when the numbers change and you can have adult chats. Doesnt matter if its a day girl or not. im sure thats the way ofcom would see it.

Guessing some channels say there night girls start at 10pm but thats just to seperate the girls out from a day shift and a night shift

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 31-07-2013 13:27 by HannahsPet.)
31-07-2013 13:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

^
HP, as far as i'm aware Studio 66 doesn't change the daytime phone numbers to dirty talk night numbers untl 9.30pm, they don't change at 9pm like all the other channels do, that's were the debate stemmed from .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 31-07-2013 13:36 by mr mystery.)
31-07-2013 13:35
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

It all seems a bit weird on all the channels atm. Studio 66 shift change seems to have changed to 9.30pm from 9pm, and it appears the tease hour is split between two different girls as a consequence.

Also atm a couple of Red lights channels have been swapping the day to night girls at 9pm. Again not sure why, and it is not all the channels on Red light, as far as i can tell.

Not really got a view on it tbh, just curious as to why they are changing things?Huh

P.s The only slightly annoying bi broduct of this is that the day girls sometimes would flash at 10pm for a bit of fun, but now that is less likely, as the night girls are coming on at 9pm much more.
(This post was last modified: 31-07-2013 13:43 by saviour123.)
31-07-2013 13:41
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(31-07-2013 13:41 )saviour123 Wrote:  Also atm a couple of Red lights channels have been swapping the day to night girls at 9pm. Again not sure why, and it is not all the channels on Red light, as far as i can tell.

That's because there's two girls on red light who only work until 9p.m, it's the same two girls each time, the rest of the day girls work until 10p.m
31-07-2013 13:52
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away

(31-07-2013 12:50 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  As for why they start nightshows at 9:30pm, it's probably because either due to ofcom or when they've had nightbabes on at 9, they hardly get calls so have a day babe stay on till 9.30pm

As for when rlc start their nightshow, still think its 10pm as even though the night phone numbers start at 9pm, the rlc night babes don't start coming on screen till 10pm

Well it's got nothing to do with Ofcom Rammy, Ofcom rules allow dirty chat to commence from 9pm, that's why all the other channels do it, so maybe you are right about the STD 66 night girls hardly getting any calls ?, but unless you have the call stat's this can't be confirmed .

As we keep trying to explain to you Rammy the night shows start when the Adult phone chat numbers are displayed on screen, RLC's change at 9pm, under Ofcom rules the girls can't go topless till 10pm and naked till 11pm . The RLC girls just have a shift change at 10pm that's all, the girls that are on screen up till 10pm are still involved in full on dirty chat from 9pm onwards but they can't get their boobs out because the rules prevent this .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 31-07-2013 14:07 by mr mystery.)
31-07-2013 13:57
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

(31-07-2013 13:52 )D T Wrote:  
(31-07-2013 13:41 )saviour123 Wrote:  Also atm a couple of Red lights channels have been swapping the day to night girls at 9pm. Again not sure why, and it is not all the channels on Red light, as far as i can tell.

That's because there's two girls on red light who only work until 9p.m, it's the same two girls each time, the rest of the day girls work until 10p.m

Ah gotcha thanks for that, i hadnt sussed out the pattern... cheers
31-07-2013 14:09
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

yeah its bianca dont think she wants to do teasehour so obviously they have decided to let her go at 9pm

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
31-07-2013 14:15
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(31-07-2013 13:57 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(31-07-2013 12:50 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  As for why they start nightshows at 9:30pm, it's probably because either due to ofcom or when they've had nightbabes on at 9, they hardly get calls so have a day babe stay on till 9.30pm

As for when rlc start their nightshow, still think its 10pm as even though the night phone numbers start at 9pm, the rlc night babes don't start coming on screen till 10pm

Well it's got nothing to do with Ofcom Rammy, Ofcom rules allow dirty chat to commence from 9pm, that's why all the other channels do it, so maybe you are right about the STD 66 night girls hardly getting any calls ?, but unless you have the call stat's this can't be confirmed .

As we keep trying to explain to you Rammy the night shows start when the Adult phone chat numbers are displayed on screen, RLC's change at 9pm, under Ofcom rules the girls can't go topless till 10pm and naked till 11pm . The RLC girls just have a shift change at 10pm that's all, the girls that are on screen up till 10pm are still involved in full on dirty chat from 9pm onwards but they can't get their boobs out because the rules prevent this .
So does my original suggestion of budget cuts at S66 and not any rule changes by Ofcom hold water or not?

im always open to positive change
31-07-2013 14:48
mr mystery Away

(31-07-2013 14:48 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  So does my original suggestion of budget cuts at S66 and not any rule changes by Ofcom hold water or not?

To be honest i'm a bit bemused as to why they start the night shows later than their rivals, i can't see what money they could be saving by not doing dirty chat from 9pm like their competitors do, unless of course the girls get paid less for normal chat than they do for dirty chat, if that is the case then they could save a very small amount of money on wages, but i can't see this half hour longer of day chat making much difference myself .

As we know Ofcom allow dirty chat and the night shows to start from 9pm, so it's not Ofcom making STD 66 start their night shows later than their rivals . It doesn't make much sense to me .

31-07-2013 15:19
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Well guessing with S66 Day lineup compared to S66 night lineup that could very well be the case maybe more people call the days than nights

31-07-2013 15:41

Click here to watch Babestation TV