babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

dogman Offline
Account closed by request

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(13-07-2013 01:47 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  louise porter the worse performer babestation has got?????? I don't think so. fair enough people don't like her as not everyone likes the same babes or likes the show louise does, But to say she's the worst performer on bs is very unfair and very harsh. Louise has been on babestation for nearly 4 years now (having made her debut on 16th july 2009) so therefore is very good on the phones and is bringing in the calls etc for bs otherwise bs will have got rid of her and definitely therefore not the worst performer that bs has

also her chat thread and her caps and vids thread have a combined views figure of about 1.2 million, so louise is a popular babe on the forum too
Admire your dedication towards Louise,

Age is a state of mind.
13-07-2013 02:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

Babestation as more models that go nude than any other station. But I just wish that they could be just a tiny bit sexy as well. Banging up and down with their pelvic area is not erotic nor is laying on a bed with legs so tightly clamped together that you could be led to thinking that it wasn't oil in that bottle, but superglue. I won't mention the ridiculous strip of pubic hair that some girls have now taken to cultivating. It is not just babestation that as gone nude, it is most of the others as well. But whilst they have lost their clothing, they have also lost all ideas on how to be sexual. In my opinion not one current girl throughout the whole of babe tv as one ounce of natural sexiness in her. But they don't have to be, ofcom and programme makers have made sure of that.
16-07-2013 15:30
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Sometimes difficult to understand how or why BS achieve such fucked up programming>>>

I only watched for last 2 hours of BS, noted that BS Academy webstream totally fucked up, & for that time unscheduled Lacey Lorenzo only girl on that show & how the fuck does she qualify for it.

Of the 4 girls on BS schedule for the Academy show, the only 1 I saw was another who hardly qualified, Daisy Dash, who closed the show on BS Live.

18-07-2013 05:30
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

There was someone called Emmy on at 9pm till about 10 dont know if she was on again after that because i switched to other channels. says it all really

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
18-07-2013 06:00
hotfuzz Away
Banned

preeti
since preeti been back on bs she has been the babe to watch she always is highlight of the night star of the show last night she put on another world class performance she made me so horney she put a bulge in my pants
18-07-2013 07:20
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(18-07-2013 05:30 )RRROGER Wrote:  Sometimes difficult to understand how or why BS achieve such fucked up programming>>>

I only watched for last 2 hours of BS, noted that BS Academy webstream totally fucked up, & for that time unscheduled Lacey Lorenzo only girl on that show & how the fuck does she qualify for it.

Of the 4 girls on BS schedule for the Academy show, the only 1 I saw was another who hardly qualified, Daisy Dash, who closed the show on BS Live.

not the first time they've done that rrroger. there was another instance the other week on bs academy when they had louise porter, geri and jada all on it. as for last night both daisy and lacey don't qualify as academy babes. lacey has been on the babeshows about 2 years now, starting on elitetv as lisa Lorenzo and daisy has been on and off the babeshows for years

Piper Niven Superfan
18-07-2013 08:05
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

Dead channel.

Im like marmite.
18-07-2013 16:28
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

how right you are they have had the ads on for 2 hours Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
18-07-2013 18:15
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Looking like a good, fun blend tonight Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
18-07-2013 21:40
mrcat Offline
Master Poster

I hope some 1 got the tiff and charlie 241 missed it
18-07-2013 23:35

Click here to watch Babestation TV