babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

dagnabbit Offline
Senior Poster

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(06-07-2013 15:50 )Grawth Wrote:  
(06-07-2013 11:10 )SCIROCCO Wrote:  So no masturbation or penetration? If so no point in watching any more live shows if they are only going to show nudity and no sexual action.

They're not allowed to show penetration. The disappointing thing for me is that lacey had clearly been told not to touch her pussy, and the camera person had clearly been told to move away if it looked like sure might. Given you can see pussy rubbing on other encrypted channels I'm not sure why bsx chose not to show it.

cos they're cunts, that's why TongueTongue
06-07-2013 20:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hank1138 Offline
Junior Poster

Poor camera work on BSX, literally nothing on show, and a poor choice of babes. And frankly none of the pre-recorded stuff does anything for me. But having said that the FTA is pretty shit too, with no babes that I find in anyway attractive.
Officially done with BSX and BS, won't waste my time or money on any of this shit again. If nothing on any of the shows even gives me a semi, when I can get all I want as intense as I want online, why waste time with any of this.
07-07-2013 00:33
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

(05-07-2013 23:08 )Grawth Wrote:  
(05-07-2013 22:23 )D T Wrote:  
(05-07-2013 20:35 )Grawth Wrote:  Although if it turns out that I'm wrong and there has been NO regulator involvement in what happened recently then I will happily join you in complaining very loudly - as I have done before.

(11-10-2009 23:10 )Grawth Wrote:  when I later complained that a channel was breaching the code by showing R18 material (and in one case material BEYOND R18) in the hope that forcing ofcom to fine a channel might force the channel to fight back and win, Ofcom refused to investigate my complaint on the grounds that, as I was an acknowledged supporter of R18 on the telly, my complaint was clearly vexatious and if I complained again they would consider that I was deliberately wasting their time and further steps would be taken.

And you once had the nerve to have a go at me about a screenshot I posted in case a grass saw it and used it to complain about this channel. Always knew you were a total bellend.

And if it turns out that the screenshots YOU posted were used as a basis for a complaint that has now forced BSX to give us tamer shows, how stupid will you feel?

Thanks for the personal insult by the way. I thought we were here to discuss the goings on at BSX, not just fling insults around. Or is this how you deal with people who sometimes disagree with you?

Difficult call. Go along with rules published for public consumption that are widely, but privately, flouted presumably with the tacit consent of the regulator, or try and regularise the situation?

Look back at some of clips of regular encrypted material at the time and it is clear that live shows routinely broadcast the tamer end of R18 with clear images of cunillingus.

I am sure that in the early 1960s the identities of many gay men were known to the authorities, and some worked in positions of power and influence in the army, banks, broadcasting, civil service, etc. Homosexuality was illegal at the time, and while tolerated by some officials, much of society regarded it with distaste, regarding it as perverted and indulgent. This made gay men wide open to blackmail.

Now I am not suggesting that channels with encrypted content that was stronger than the rules permitted would be blackmailed, but the gap between everyday standards and rules meant that the door was wide open to arbitrary enforcement when it suited Ofcom.

Want to grab a headline? Clamp down.

Want to impress the Minister, some motormouth backbencher or the Daily Mail? Clamp down.

The channel goes through the pantomime of fighting the case or making a grovelling apology for "mistakes". Sack a few production staff and some presenters. Wait a while. Then quietly go back to normal while Ofcom pretends not to notice.

Is that a satisfactory way to run things?

Gone fishing
07-07-2013 00:42
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

Loved Sexy Dionne naked in high heels. what a hard gorgeous body she has.
Dionne always has the "Mendez Minge" on full display which turns me on
I ignore all the posts from members complaining about BSX as I only pay for BSX when Dionne is appearing then I know I will not be disappointed
I had a long enjoyable dirty chat with Dionne . You all should give her a call to speak to the best ever Babe on any of the Babeshows
If you only pay for BSX when you know you will get value for money there will be no need to complain on this forum and BSX will only book the girls that
attract the most revenue from both viewers and callers
07-07-2013 02:18
Hank1138 Offline
Junior Poster

(07-07-2013 02:18 )TURNIPHEAD Wrote:  Loved Sexy Dionne naked in high heels. what a hard gorgeous body she has.
Dionne always has the "Mendez Minge" on full display which turns me on
I ignore all the posts from members complaining about BSX as I only pay for BSX when Dionne is appearing then I know I will not be disappointed
I had a long enjoyable dirty chat with Dionne . You all should give her a call to speak to the best ever Babe on any of the Babeshows
If you only pay for BSX when you know you will get value for money there will be no need to complain on this forum and BSX will only book the girls that
attract the most revenue from both viewers and callers

That's all well and good, but how do you know if you're going to like a girl if you don't try her. I never being a fan of Dionne (even back in the show nothing at all days of BS) thought sod it I've heard good reviews of Dionne. I was of course sadly disappointed, not her fault of course. The show was just too timid, sure the goods were on display, it was just a very muted performance and when anything good was about to happen the camera cut away.

If you're happy good, more power to you. But I'm just getting fed up of the entire line up on the BS chain of channels. All implants, fake tan, piercings and tattoos. For the most part they all feel like they are being held back or only perform for more money. Tiffany being by far the best babe on the channels, but even her I've given up on as chances are you'll get a slight nip shot or she'll get 'em out and put them back in again, rarely getting fully or naked or giving much of a show. Then there's Lori who used to be attractive then she got implants and got cocky, now she just writhes energetically and makes stupid faces, it's laughable.

I'm getting off subject, BSX is supposed to be more extreme than FTA but it just ends up being little more than flash the gash now with mostly girls that don't give a shit, or just look like orange, over stuffed pin cushions that have been drawn over by a three year old. It as a channel has been nutured and as such doesn't have the top draw of babes like it used to, now instead of the wheat we get the chaff. And I just ain't paying for shit anymore, no matter who's on I'm done.
07-07-2013 07:54
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

sorry to see yet another poster go hank1 138,but understand just how you are feeling.
07-07-2013 08:45
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

I heard good reviews so i decided to buy bsx it was my first time i saw Dionne on bsx last night no complaints from Dionne performance apart from the doggy camermen she put on a show that was value for money i enjoyed watching her show i no i will be buying more of her shows in the future thanks for everone good reviews on Dionne bsx passed shows
07-07-2013 10:58
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(07-07-2013 10:58 )rogerthedoger Wrote:  I heard good reviews so i decided to buy bsx it was my first time i saw Dionne on bsx last night no complaints from Dionne performance apart from the doggy camermen she put on a show that was value for money i enjoyed watching her show i no i will be buying more of her shows in the future thanks for everone good reviews on Dionne bsx passed shows

shit camera work again...missing wot we want 2 c, dionne did her best, but the cameraman filmed her face more than her gashImportant

07-07-2013 12:06
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

I like the strong,really well run live shows.it seems ages ago that I was last tempted to buy bsx.prior to that I bought it most nights.suppose iv just got fed up with a lot of the gunge that they are spewing out at the moment.thankyou to those that have taken the time to post.its helpful and informative.seems dionne tried really hard again to return to her previous x levels,and some still enjoyed her.i do like her so will probably try her again when bsx gets the live shows that are likely to be x level up to their previous standards.wonder whats on tonight?in the meantime ill just keep my eyes on the forum in the hope that something interesting to me turns up. ps,am so glad that I didn't study stats to A level.just think what boring bast*rds some of the tutors must have been!
07-07-2013 13:46
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

new balls please
(07-07-2013 10:58 )rogerthedoger Wrote:  ....... the doggy camermen ......

I don't think we've had a picture of Danica's Willie on this thread yet.

[Image: image-61D3_51D987C1.jpg]

07-07-2013 16:28

babestation xtra