babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

sierraman Offline
Master Poster

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
lets stay to reviews and what material the bsx shows are likely to be made up of Fernandez.i do realise that people are genuinely totally fed up with the personal stuff.ok,IM GUILTY,and definitely SO ARE YOU! this is my FINAL PERSONAL RESPONSE to you. why don't you just take time to read peoples posts properly and post about what you have bought and seen,or don't you buy this station? 3 nights, not one review from anyone.honestly I think you are the desperate one,theres not just me but loads of regulars on here who just don't want the kind of rubbish that's been offered for the last 3 nights.talking about what we don't need on here,we don't need you on here always defending your little favorites from bs f.t.a.no matter what kind of *rap they offer. obviously you are obsessed,probably in love,is it lori?and find it impossible to think that others may have a different opinion of these girls.you are always flying at people telling them what they should do and where they should go.you always use we as though everybody in the world agrees with you.well ill tell you what I would PERSONALLY like YOU to do.i would like you to return to f.t.a. where you would be able to dote on your favorites and give us on here at least a go at viewing something stronger.i know it wont happen as you obviously are obsessed with defending your favorites.so im definitely not going to reply to any more of your posts unless they are to give a review of nights you have bought and seen.my next post WILL BE a REVIEW of the next night that I buy.hopefully I will be able to give a brilliant report.im only going to buy it if I think theres going to be lots of lovely pussy in it. PS grawth I have only just seen your review.thankyou.it gives me a really good idea of what the night was about.
(This post was last modified: 26-06-2013 09:27 by sierraman.)
26-06-2013 08:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jocky.wilson Offline
Senior Poster

I admit yet again babestation x was poor but hats off to Preeti I for first time paid for babestation cams and she said to Lori you don`t work with me and not get your fanny out, whilst no major legs open and lips spread from lori, (lots from preeti) she did show fanny and play with preeti`s just a shame you have to pay so much so won`t be repeating that too often but so good to see Preeti say what we all think doubt we`ll get in on babestation x where you pay far far less
26-06-2013 11:43
MetroMax Offline
Senior Poster

Don't know at the BSX show last night but for the webshow I got the following statment from a friend of mine who did see it.

- "Lori keept whining about people had to tip to see anything and she keept telling Preeti to don't snow anything if they didn't tip...."
- "They said they was going for a brake but they never came back afterwards. I guess Preeti got tierd of performing so Lori could earn money..."

So not only you have to pay $4/min to watch them but you also have to tip to see anything.

Are all guys who work for Babestation castrated or are they just born without balls?
(This post was last modified: 26-06-2013 12:39 by MetroMax.)
26-06-2013 12:32
themanthelegend Offline
Junior Poster

To be fair, Lori's got form with getting money for nothing. Just ask the benefits system.
26-06-2013 19:04
deltic Offline
Senior Poster

heard them say they were making more money than the normal shows so I guess they saw no point in coming back on
26-06-2013 20:57
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

Apparently Friday is Lacey this week and Saturday is Preeti and Savannah
26-06-2013 23:51
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

Who gives a fuck,the reason behind why B/S,is what it is now,shite,IS THROUGH THIS SHIT,TALENT GONE,GLAMOUR GONE,GIRLS WHO AT LEAST HAD SOME PERSONALITY,GONE.And you all still tune in.Bounce

Age is a state of mind.
27-06-2013 00:07
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

Neither Preeti or Savanah do girl/girl so that'll save some cash....
27-06-2013 00:27
Just_Gazz Offline
Junior Poster

Just caught the end of a BSx trailer for the 29th it showed a clip of Savannah then a clip of Priya? Have I missed something?

opinions are like bell-ends!
If it ain't mine I don't f'n care!!
27-06-2013 02:52
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

(27-06-2013 02:52 )Just_Gazz Wrote:  Just caught the end of a BSx trailer for the 29th it showed a clip of Savannah then a clip of Priya? Have I missed something?

It's Preeti on the 29th not Priya. I thought Priya was in the USA.
27-06-2013 11:10

babestation xtra