Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
i think people are a little harsh here sometimes. Apart from the obvious Ashley Emma, I have been really enjoying studio 66 recently. I think that the recent Hannah martin and Gemma Hiles late shows have been a breath of fresh air. I also think that some people want all the channels to be identical, which i think is a shame.

With the ofcom restictions, lets face none of the shows are as strong as we would all like, but that applies to all channels, and as I have mentioned before I think alot depends on the girls. Also so much is opinion. I often see people here critisize some channels for having all Barbie dolls and silicon girls, but If like me you like girls with implants, then that is a good thing, however if you like natural girls, then its not.... see my point.

Anyway, I have enjoyed Studio 66, babestation, and RLC equally over the last few months, and all have in my view shown a mixture of styles and girls. Also lets be honest, people knock Studio 66, but to me watching Lori perform her hand panty for 7 nights a week for six hours a night, can get a little boring. Some of the recent Studio 66 shows have given me a break form that! I guess it depends what you like, some girls like to jump up and down like neumatic drills, and some like to lay like statues, and then some just nail it. I can think of maybe 4 or 5 girls on each companies channels that i like, but can also think of a few which i would never watch. Each channel has a couple of those too. To me the most important thing is choice. With the current setup, i think that is one thing we get alot of, obviously within the current guidelines.

Finally as regards to Studio 66 being a RIP 2013 job (as above), I dont think this is accurate, or would be a good thing either. Infact the other night, Jen Jade and Hannah Martin were both on at the same time, and both on the phone non stop, I would imagine they beat the other channels by a mile in calls that night. I see a place for all the big 3, and I think the competition is a good thing.
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2013 20:14 by saviour123.)
03-06-2013 20:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

In reference to saviour123 I don't think you'll find a single member on this forum that wants to see the demise of Studio66. I remember a time when channels were dropping like flys so I agree with you that competition is a good thing and I also hope it continues this way.

The main problem I have with this channel is the way it's being run and when you talk about competition it's just a pity that the Studio66 boss's don't see it this way. They have managed to gain a reputation for being ofcom snitches.

I hope that all the ofcom investigations whether it be this channel or another pass without incident. Studio66 also has to realise that nobody likes a snitch and they have to stop this immediately and they might just gain some more support from the rest although I fear that the damage has already been done and that's why I said they need to bring in new people to run this channel who well.....have a clean record and without an axe to grinde with anybody Cool
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2013 22:26 by Scottishbloke.)
03-06-2013 20:38
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

^
Fair point matey.....Smile
03-06-2013 21:21
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

can I say again it isn't just studio66 that grasses on the other channels. the other channels do it to. hopefully once these current investigations are over s66 can start pushing it's way back towards bs and rlc. has already started doing so with signing Jennifer jade but can do so even more once Ofcom is off its back

Piper Niven Superfan
03-06-2013 22:51
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(03-06-2013 22:51 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  hopefully once these current investigations are over s66 can start pushing it's way back towards bs and rlc. has already started doing so with signing Jennifer jade but can do so even more once Ofcom is off its back

The thing is Rammy as soon as one investigation is over and Ofcom find them in breach like they did the other month, STD 66 shoot themselves in the foot and go and break the rules again, they even carried on doing what Ofcom found them in breach for doing and were found in breach again for the same bloody thing
After they were found in breach for i think 4 separate incidents in the last few months Ofcom put them on notice that any further rule breaks could result in statutory sanctions, since then STD 66 are being investigated on 3 or 4 new separate incidents, STD 66 just keep making mistakes and breaking rules, the STD 66 staff just don't seem to have a clue .
This is just my opinion but i believe STD 66 will be found in breach again and given a fine this time, a big fine could cripple this channel as they haven't got as much money in the bank as that of some of their rivals as was shown when a link was given to the cash in bank details of PrimeTime TV/STD 66 .Ofcom will not keep giving them warnings, the people behind the scenes need replacing, they are useless imo and keep getting the channel in trouble .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2013 23:32 by mr mystery.)
03-06-2013 23:28
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

well that's what seemingly caused the demise of bangbabes, they kept breaking the rules and Ofcom had enough and took the licences away. hopefully the punishment will be big enough to make the bosses at s66 wake up and stop making mistakes but not so big that s66 will get crippled by it and eventually go out of business

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2013 23:56 by Rammyrascal.)
03-06-2013 23:54
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(03-06-2013 23:28 )mr mystery Wrote:  The thing is Rammy as soon as one investigation is over and Ofcom find them in breach like they did the other month, STD 66 shoot themselves in the foot and go and break the rules again, they even carried on doing what Ofcom found them in breach for doing and were found in breach again for the same bloody thing
After they were found in breach for i think 4 separate incidents in the last few months Ofcom put them on notice that any further rule breaks could result in statutory sanctions, since then STD 66 are being investigated on 3 or 4 new separate incidents, STD 66 just keep making mistakes and breaking rules, the STD 66 staff just don't seem to have a clue .
This is just my opinion but i believe STD 66 will be found in breach again and given a fine this time, a big fine could cripple this channel as they haven't got as much money in the bank as that of some of their rivals as was shown when a link was given to the cash in bank details of PrimeTime TV/STD 66 .Ofcom will not keep giving them warnings, the people behind the scenes need replacing, they are useless imo and keep getting the channel in trouble .
As you say, repeatedly getting pinged for the same thing is inexcusable. In their defence, and having had some work dealings with these quasi-legal government departments (not Ofcom), the wording of their letters can be f****g obtuse. I've sat and read a communication three or four times and been none the wiser. This is where (and I'm no fan of the leaches) you need a good commercial lawyer advising you as with the greatest respect in the world, the Studio66 team are expert at pointing cameras at naked womenWink
If Studio66 get hit with a big fine then all you will see is corners being cut elsewhere which will impact how they operate (less quality girls, no new sets, bigger push on selling, etc)
04-06-2013 09:28
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree government departments can be very annoying to deal with and have been frustrated with them several times myself as ive said before hopefully the sanction they get wont impact on their shows and not as you say corners having to be cut

Piper Niven Superfan
04-06-2013 11:38
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

not liking the split screen that's on 941 at the moment. prefer 2 babes on the same set

Piper Niven Superfan
04-06-2013 22:38
marco01 Offline
Senior Poster

Cant believe im agreeing with rammy again, this split screen is a load of rubbish.
04-06-2013 22:40