babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
I had previously signed up for bscams but not tried it as my free 100 credits didn't arrive in time for the show I was encouraged to sign up for!! However, I had an opportunity to use them yesterday to have a brief look at the "no holes barred all the way baby two girl lesbian show" Geri promised us!

From the couple of minutes I saw I can report that both girls were basically naked and although they were trying to hide their pussies there was an occasional flash. Although Charlie did say after one very brief flash that she had shown "more than she wanted to".

They were offering to have a competition using vibrators to see who came first, but refusing to start until punters bet on the outcome. And the bets had to be in the form of $10 tips. Then someone asked to see Geri spread her pussy and she said she would, but there had to be a $100 dollar tip first. Both girls then offered "insertion" but again only for $100 tips.

At that point I was logged out by the site, even though I still had tokens left!

So basically, a full-on rip off.

I have no idea whether anyone was mad enough to cough up the $100, but I reckon for the same money probably half the girls where I work would give me a flash in real life!
30-05-2013 23:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JonStone Offline
Junior Poster

(30-05-2013 23:50 )Grawth Wrote:  From the couple of minutes I saw I can report that both girls were basically naked and although they were trying to hide their pussies there was an occasional flash. Although Charlie did say after one very brief flash that she had shown "more than she wanted to".

So basically, a full-on rip off.

That's hardly surprising given its Geri we are talking about, I seriously don't get how babestation think we are gullible to think that Geri or Lori will show us anything, I mean is anyone really stupid enough to pay £3 for a picture when you can clearly see the hand there even before you remove the Logo?

These 2 have been getting away with it for far to long, It's bad enough that they do BSX where there are at least some rules, but if babestation are increasingly going for web based content which should be hardcore sex/penetration etc then please either show us what's between your legs or get off my screen!

Needless to say with no live show tonight, I have not wasted my money, off to bed, night all
(This post was last modified: 31-05-2013 01:04 by JonStone.)
31-05-2013 00:59
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

beautifully put JonStone.so glad I went out instead!
31-05-2013 09:39
gtheboy Offline
Sin Binned

Just my thoughts on the subject,

I think it would be nice if they had a cut off age limit for the models.

I mean BABES for god sake!

Some of these women are old enough to be grannies.

Lets keep babes as babes and get some young pussy on board. Smile
31-05-2013 11:26
mozoo Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Savannah for BSX !
Enjoyed Savannah's show on Babestation last night, she was really getting into it, just a pair of panties and lots of baby-lotion going on, when the (wierd/gay?) cameraman panned away, obviously telling her that her panties had gone transparent with all the oil! Big GrinTongueBig GrinTongue
Not quick enough tho, lovely view of Savannah's neat little slot, she must be ready for BabestationX, get her booked boys! SmileWink
31-05-2013 12:35
mozoo Offline
Apprentice Poster

(30-05-2013 23:50 )Grawth Wrote:  Then someone asked to see Geri spread her pussy and she said she would, but there had to be a $100 dollar tip first.

Yeah, Geri would take the money and spread her legs , but she wouldn't be showing to the camera, just like Lori! Dont waste your money on them guys, google Geri for a view of her pussy, plenty of meat there to last the week! SurprisedBig Grin
31-05-2013 12:40
Dazwrexham Offline
Senior Poster

(31-05-2013 00:59 )JonStone Wrote:  I seriously don't get how babestation think we are gullible to think that Geri or Lori will show us anything, I mean is anyone really stupid enough to pay £3 for a picture when you can clearly see the hand there even before you remove the Logo?

That’s true. Cellcast talk about the Digital TV network being near saturation point as being the reason for their lack of growth, rather than admit that it is probably more to do with their underhanded day to day operating tactics.

I don’t think that anyone on here really wants Babestation to fail. Particularly in the Digital TV arena. We just want a consistent, good quality service, which we can be confident in subscribing to (without fear of getting ‘ripped off’) from a company which listens to their paying customers & does its best to take on board & act on their feedback.

Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... fuck with us.
31-05-2013 14:37
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

phoebe will be total filth tonight...HeartImportant

31-05-2013 18:13
JonStone Offline
Junior Poster

(31-05-2013 18:13 )cwpussylover Wrote:  phoebe will be total filth tonight...HeartImportant

Lets hope so
31-05-2013 23:18
JonStone Offline
Junior Poster

(31-05-2013 14:37 )Dazwrexham Wrote:  I don’t think that anyone on here really wants Babestation to fail. Particularly in the Digital TV arena. We just want a consistent, good quality service, which we can be confident in subscribing to (without fear of getting ‘ripped off’) from a company which listens to their paying customers & does its best to take on board & act on their feedback.

spot on
31-05-2013 23:22

babestation xtra