Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(26-05-2013 12:38 )Digital Dave Wrote:  ^^^ Well said. Someone posted a photo here recently of the S66 staff - they looked exactly as I'd imagined (arrogant!).

Well i would use slightly different words to describe them but the cheeky words would probably get removed lol .

Anyway apparently the licence of these channels has told Ofcom that their production team will be or has been "re trained", so they should know the bloody rules now , that's what they told Ofcom after they kept making "human errors" as the licence stated was the reason why they kept breaking the rules,
You would have thought that they would have been trained up to standard before they were let loose to produce the shows , it's a bit like closing the stable door after the horse has bolted if you ask me .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
28-05-2013 14:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Digital Dave Away
Retired

I did actually use another word as well but it was 'edited' by the powers that be! Wink

I agree, I don't understand the general incompetence evident in the production team. The pay isn't great - I think around £80 per shift, judging from adverts I've seen in the past, but that should be enough to be able to pick and choose from the hundreds of graduates leaving media colleges each year.

It could be that there's no senior producer in charge, perhaps due to an unwillingness to pay for one, and if so that would account for the general chaos because there's no hierarchy or training structure in place.

On the face of it, being a babe channel producer looks like a piece of piss, but like most jobs it's perhaps harder than it looks. One slip and you could cost your company thousands.

Having said that, the rules are not hard to understand - we understand them - why don't the paid producers?
28-05-2013 14:14
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

just had a bit of a chuckle having just seen this on s66's twitter

Quote:Studio66 TV ‏@_Studio66TV_ 9m
Abbee Kimberly - Live on Studio 66 TV NOW! Catch her online at http://bit.ly/11X3N4O #abbeekimberly @Abbee_Kimberly

it's spectacularly wrong for two reasons. 1) abbee isn't on studio66 anymore and 2) abbee is currently in Dubai laughlaugh

Piper Niven Superfan
30-05-2013 18:02
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

great night tonight only 2 girls on so far wonder if anyone else will turn up
30-05-2013 22:32
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Courtney tugwell has tweeted she is on from 11pm. Sophia knight tweeted earlier this evening she was on from 10pm. presume Sophia must be delayed in traffic or on public transport

Piper Niven Superfan
30-05-2013 22:46
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

(30-05-2013 22:46 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Courtney tugwell has tweeted she is on from 11pm. Sophia knight tweeted earlier this evening she was on from 10pm. presume Sophia must be delayed in traffic or on public transport

Or slept through the alarm,taken ill,maybe trapped in a burning building,caught up in a meteor storm,abducted by aliens......

Best not to presume however much fun it is,she'll be on or not.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
30-05-2013 22:56
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

so far its been a complete cock up.charlie told me on tuesday that her shift had been changed from friday to tonight and now its been changed to sunday and theyve only got 3 girls on tonight.does anyone know what they are doing?
30-05-2013 23:33
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

actually oldboy all 4 girls scheduled for tonight now on as Courtney Tugwell just started and Sophia started at 11pm. wouldn't say it's a cockup as schedules do change as is often said regarding the babeshows

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 30-05-2013 23:45 by Rammyrascal.)
30-05-2013 23:44
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Ofcom's latest broadcast bulletin came out today issue number 231 and dated 03/06/2013 .
STD 66 gets another mention and is under yet another new investigation for something broadcast on STD 66 3 on the 05/03/2013 .
This latest investigation is on top of the investigations into STD 66 listed 2 weeks ago by Ofcom in their previous bulletin , fuck knows what they have been up to this time, if they aren't careful they could end up like Bang Babes at this rate .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2013 14:10 by mr mystery.)
03-06-2013 14:09
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

The funny and ironic thing about ofcom and this channel is Studio66 have done their best to screw the rest of it's competitors over it's actually forgotten to make sure to cover their own arse in the process.

I would doubt it's got anything to do with any of the nightshows. I don't watch the dayshows so I can't pass comment on that one. Some people also might say well that'll explain why the shows have been so tame lately but in saying that Studio66 has mostly been tame for over a year now so I doubt we can use that as any kind of credible explanation.

It's also very obvious for all to see that the current mob are running this channel into the ground and this could very well end in the same way that Bangbabes did.

I don't agree with ofcom rules and find it ludicrous in every way but unless any of the channels and including this one are willing to challenge them then best stick to the rules.

No doubt it's for advertising R18 videos once again despite being told the first time not to do it they've probably ignored this request and carried on.

I think this channel is in dire need of hiring professionals who know exactly how the adult industry works and also have an inside knowledge in all the various loopholes that currently exist instead of the current mob of amateurs that can't even tell their arse from their elbow Cool

Might this soon be the case.

Studio66/Elite TV - 2009 - 2013 - RIP.
03-06-2013 18:36