babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
In responce to Trickster, Throughout the history of mankind we have seen the very depths of evil at home and abroad. Atrocities will forever be taking place. The reality of the situation is that we all live in a very harsh world indeed. Like everybody else within the UK I too am truly sickened by the appalling events that took place in London on Wednesday and my heart also goes out to the victim and the family. An act of evil so bad I find it very hard to talk about, let alone comprehend. I'll never understand why so much barbaric evil exists within the world and how a fellow human being could even be possible of carrying out such a sickening attack.

Part of the reason we all like to watch the babe channels is to get away from this very grim world that we all live in. I certainly don't want to be watching the news 24/7.

In responce to Joey, he is correct, we have to keep the subject matter at hand. In the other subjects Thread we are able to discuss such matters as politics and important news stories.

With regards to last nights shows, I don't know if it's just me, maybe I was a bit on the tired side but it all seemed a bit routine. Also it seems to be like it's a nightly battle between these days between BS and RLC. The problem I find with Studio66 is that I really find it all a bit static for my liking.

With regards to the other channels, although we seen plenty of movement, in reality after watching about an hour of the shows we just see the same positions being repeated over and over again, it all has a level of predictability about it all. I think we need some new ideas injected and dare I say it, we need ofcom to relax the rules a bit more Cool
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2013 18:44 by Scottishbloke.)
24-05-2013 18:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

i couldn't agree more
24-05-2013 21:06
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I don't know if it was just me last night but I thought on the whole the entertainment on show was bloody awful. Apart from some very brief moments it left me stratching my head and wondering just how the hell did we end up with such dull shows.

The majority of the models across the whole board of channels were simply just going through the motions. It almost had an end of an era feel about it all, it never had any heart, soul or passion and definitely did not have any spontaneity about it all. Far too many of the better one's looked like they'd been tamed.

I'm still not convinced in the direction the channels are taking. I'm noticing more and more these days that the erotic element that used to exist is now being replaced with tease and innuendo which is all fine and well at the beginning of the show but not when we're well into the wee small hours of the morning.
30-05-2013 19:47
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

well there is good chance that tonight could be a big night on the babe channels!! With Fernanda on St66 in 30 Minutes and Danni Harwood (appearing on allegedly 'new' set design), on RLC at 10pm - which would you guys watch the most?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
30-05-2013 20:47
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Well tonight could be a big night on the babe channels with Fernanda Ferrari on ST66 in 30 minutes and Danni Harwood (allegedly on a 'new' set design) on RLC at 10pm - which will you guys watch the most?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 30-05-2013 20:51 by lovebabes56.)
30-05-2013 20:50
TheThruster Offline
Banned

Spoilt for choice this evening, like the look of seeing

Fernada
Yasmine James
Danni Harwood
Beth
Tiffany
Savannah

Shame I'm feeling shattered :-(

Fancy chatting on Yahoo Messenger about the babes? I'm a exceptionally kinky, horny but easy-going and friendly Bi guy. If you are interested, just PM me for my yahoo id!
30-05-2013 20:52
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

On paper RLC looks like having the best line up. The rest of the channels don't really have any particular model that jumps out to me. Sometimes it's nights like this when you aren't expecting to see anything vintage is when you see the best show's.

I really hope they notch things up a gear because most of what I seen last night was bloody boring to say the least. Tonight I want to see less innuendo,less chat, less false promises and more action please.

On the subject of false promises I have to laugh when I hear a model say something like this down the mic "Give me a call and I'll do anything you want to see"

I think we all know that is utter bullshit, if I phoned in and asked one of the models to take the panties off then spread the legs wide without the handthong I'm pretty sure I'd be told something like "Sorry I'm not allowed to do that because of ofcom rules"

So here's a suggestion for the models why don't they say something like this. "Phone me and I'll do anything you want within reason"

Bloody rules for a televised sexline channel - You've gotta laugh laugh

All this for only £1.53 a minute + £2 connection fee Rolleyes

I paid less to get a proper lap dance in Prague laugh
30-05-2013 21:06
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(30-05-2013 20:47 )babelover48 Wrote:  well there is good chance that tonight could be a big night on the babe channels!! With Fernanda on St66 in 30 Minutes and Danni Harwood (appearing on allegedly 'new' set design), on RLC at 10pm - which would you guys watch the most?

Well thats some Set on 902 in chaffuers outfit in the back and front of what looks like a range rover lol god RLC are so cheap with there sets BounceBounceBounce

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
30-05-2013 22:16
gator8 Offline
Senior Poster

(30-05-2013 22:16 )HannahsPet Wrote:  
(30-05-2013 20:47 )babelover48 Wrote:  well there is good chance that tonight could be a big night on the babe channels!! With Fernanda on St66 in 30 Minutes and Danni Harwood (appearing on allegedly 'new' set design), on RLC at 10pm - which would you guys watch the most?

Well thats some Set on 902 in chaffuers outfit in the back and front of what looks like a range rover lol god RLC are so cheap with there sets BounceBounceBounce

It looks like Danni has decided to use her own Range Rover that she bought recently.
30-05-2013 23:48
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

some top drawer babes on tonight I think especially for a midweek night. Louise Porter, dannii harwood, kandi kay, yasmine james, Fernanda Ferrari along with some good up and coming babes like beth and Courtney tugwell

does look like dannii is using her own new range rover sport she got recently

Piper Niven Superfan
30-05-2013 23:55

Click here to watch Babestation TV