Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(22-05-2013 19:18 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  In the case of Ashley,anyone who watches the shows have seen that she spends long periods off the phone,unlike others who no longer work at S66.
This is not bringing in calls,so why continue to defend against this fact,your in danger of making yourself look stupid.

im not defending Ashley Emma. all I said was she must be bringing in the calls and money from pics and vids otherwise s66 wont have her on nights. they have to have babes working for them that will bring in the calls etc and making money for them

it might look like she's not busy from watching but only s66 will know how busy Ashley actually is.

will agree she shouldn't be chatting etc with the crew behind the scenes and should be instead doing more phone waving and on the mic encouraging calls

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 22-05-2013 23:37 by Rammyrascal.)
22-05-2013 23:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
marco01 Offline
Senior Poster

I dont often agree with some of your points rammy, but your last point is spot on, st66 is a business out to make as much money as possible surely as a boss of st66, you would encourage the babes to wave the phone till there arm drops off when they are not on a call, to have ashley and she isnt the only one who does this, we all know who the other is, just chatting giggling and messing around, for me is very poor management, potential callers my think, well these babes cant be bothered, so why should i call, as she clearly isnt interested.
23-05-2013 00:27
sith1 Offline
Banned

Rammys going too hate me for this but S66 need too start thinking of letting some of the OLD faces go and maybe start looking at new fresh faces to take a chance on I know it would be a big gamble but they do need too try something new IMO new sets remember the phone booth 1 and more alleyway nights and get rid of that purple bed for god sake lol and the 2 trier set as well the whole scale of the shows lately are all the some apart of the likes of Leigh,Clare,Sammie who do great shows every time they are on Lilly just nails it boom every night too Caty just wears the same outfit more often then not the Lovley Ashley just looks like she wants it to be 05:30 all the time Charlie O is not the Charlie from 2 years ago! My job is too train navel officers and as a Royal Marine a lot of my friends are navel officers and I train them and if their not up too the task then I fail them but unlike S66 I don't keep them on the course because their friends so why does S66 keep them around??
23-05-2013 01:34
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I been dancing with the mayonnaise, I'm gonna leave with who I came in!!!

Gotta whistle where ya bunk where ya bunk where ya bunk where ya bunk where ya bunk where ya bunk

Groovy tunes!!!

Decent lineup tonight, but a shame some are leaving around 3am
(This post was last modified: 23-05-2013 15:01 by mrmann.)
23-05-2013 01:53
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

(22-05-2013 23:36 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(22-05-2013 19:18 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  In the case of Ashley,anyone who watches the shows have seen that she spends long periods off the phone,unlike others who no longer work at S66.
This is not bringing in calls,so why continue to defend against this fact,your in danger of making yourself look stupid.

im not defending Ashley Emma. all I said was she must be bringing in the calls and money from pics and vids otherwise s66 wont have her on nights. they have to have babes working for them that will bring in the calls etc and making money for them

it might look like she's not busy from watching but only s66 will know how busy Ashley actually is.

will agree she shouldn't be chatting etc with the crew behind the scenes and should be instead doing more phone waving and on the mic encouraging calls

I've been watching & calling Babeshows for long enough & are better qualified than most & in this case you,to know when a babe is on a call.

Don't insult my intelligence by stating that I'm wrong..

I've also worked in different jobs where employers seem happy to let some employees do fuck all & let others do all the work.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
(This post was last modified: 23-05-2013 08:24 by Boomerangutangangbang.)
23-05-2013 08:23
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Personally, Ashley & Dionne would probably be among the very last girls I'd be willing to call on these channels. A lot of babes probably don't really like their jobs on the phone lines, but these two seem to make the least effort to hide it.

In Dionne's defence she still just doesn't look comfortable doing dirty phone sex. What's worse with Ashley is that she probably is, but just can't be arsed to. In fact phone calls coming in are the annoying interruptions to her crew chat, rather than the other way round.

Ashley is a good looking girl still, so like Dionne, might sell their pics & vids just being on screen alone. But since the good old days of 2-4-1s on this channel being stopped, I've NEVER seen Ashley on any prolonged call ever. But maybe that's because I don't watch her that much anymore.
23-05-2013 09:47
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(23-05-2013 08:23 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  
(22-05-2013 23:36 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  

I've been watching & calling Babeshows for long enough & are better qualified than most & in this case you,to know when a babe is on a call.

Don't insult my intelligence by stating that I'm wrong..

I've also worked in different jobs where employers seem happy to let some employees do fuck all & let others do all the work.

boomer, I wasn't insulting your intelligence and I didn't say you were wrong. all ive said is my opinion which was it might look to us watching that Ashley emma isn't on the phones much wheras in fact her s66 stats will probably say otherwise

Piper Niven Superfan
23-05-2013 09:55
marco01 Offline
Senior Poster

You make some good points there kerravon, when i watch dionne, and ashley it does seem when the phone rings its a mayor inconvenience, a real distraction to them, and also especially im afraid to say on dionne face it shows as that, not so much on ashley face, but you have to wonder why ashley calls last mere seconds, as if maybe when you get through to her she doesnt sound like she can be bothered.
The only time these two babes look truely happy is when they are having a laugh with the crew, and that to me shows real unprofessionalism.
Im not saying they should love there jobs by any means, lets face it lots of us dont like our jobs be we get on with it especially, if your jobs were you are face to face with your customers, as with them we the customer who spend our hard earned money to call these babes, more respect should be shown to the caller, and there full attention should be given to person on the over end of the line, rant over.
23-05-2013 10:17
shano123 Offline
Posting Machine

There you go the main thing is unprofessionalism, yes there are times where girls struggle to get calls but as part of your job shouldn't you make attempts to entice viewers to call? You can't say this happens and i still don't get how s66 let this slide
(This post was last modified: 23-05-2013 10:26 by shano123.)
23-05-2013 10:25
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

So farewell to Sammy Tye as the S66 roster continues to get weaker. While it was good to have Paige back after her holiday, they have really lost some good talent in recent months and need to sort out a few new signings.
RLC have a plethora of pretty amazing performers whereas S66 have a much smaller number of top class performers to draw upon: Clare, Lily, Adele, Sophia (K&L), Mica, Paige and Becky are always good value. I may be being a bit harsh but I'd put Leigh and Caty as above average leaving them with Ashley Emma (days only), Gemma Hiles (day only), Dionne (good when she can be bothered), Charlie (not what she was as a performer).
When you consider that Sammy, Abbee and Ally Lou have left nights along with Abbey B and Carla from days then they really need to sign some new talent or bring back somebody like Rachel Louise to our TV screens.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
23-05-2013 10:26