Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(22-05-2013 09:58 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  agree im not expecting Hannah to go topless as she seems to keep her topless work for the lads mags and page 3, but you never know, she might go topless

Edit - she clearly must have brought in good calls etc last week (which is the most important thing for s66)

Going topless is expected,but is only one of the aspects of a Nightshow,the other important difference between a Dayshow is the dirty chat.

This thread is only a small sample but you would expect many who called on the last extended Nightshow may well have been disappionted that the tits stayed in & therefore less likely to call again.

S66 like most of the channels are happy to bring in the money anyway they can,but do little to encourage regular callers as they know there will always be new customers to mug.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
22-05-2013 11:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(22-05-2013 11:34 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  Going topless is expected,but is only one of the aspects of a Nightshow,the other important difference between a Dayshow is the dirty chat.

This thread is only a small sample but you would expect many who called on the last extended Nightshow may well have been disappionted that the tits stayed in & therefore less likely to call again.

S66 like most of the channels are happy to bring in the money anyway they can,but do little to encourage regular callers as they know there will always be new customers to mug.
I suppose its the difference. I class myself as an irregular caller - I've got a couple of favourites who I call who you'd describe as "experienced" and not likely to be thrown if you go a bit left field (this is making me sound weirdbladewave by the way). I don't tend to phone the newer babes because I find I they haven't developed their patter yet.

I do enjoy the tease element and so stayed glued to the likes of Paige, Cherri, Danica, and now Gemma and Hannah. There comes a point when the tease ends and then the girls really need to be able to do the dirty talk well. Some of the above never really floated my boat on the phone when the tease was over.

So a few more shows, the boobs are out and then I might give Hannah a try

Please note: The sample size on this poll was me. As noted above I may be weirdSad
22-05-2013 12:25
timtheactor Offline
Senior Poster

ive just watched some of last nights recording and note that as far as i could see ashley didnt get a single call in the hour that i watched.so if revenue means anything(and it should)then the bosses of studio need to rethink their rota.will be interested to see what hannah does on sundaybut echo the comments of classic84 in that 5 hours of no nudity is not a nightshow.after all she gets naked for mags and videos so whats the problem with doing it on tv?
22-05-2013 14:17
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

don't know why Hannah doesn't go topless on the babeshows but does on page3 and in the lads mags but she must be good on the phones, which is the most important on the babeshows, how good a babe is on the phones and bringing in the calls and stats for s66 otherwise they wouldn't have her on nights

Piper Niven Superfan
22-05-2013 17:04
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(22-05-2013 17:04 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  how good a babe is on the phones and bringing in the calls and stats for s66 otherwise they wouldn't have her on nights

Really? You suggested it was "gang" culture at this channel...

(15-05-2013 10:43 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  yeah have heard about this myself. Ashley emma, Dionne and caty cole are in group of babes that are in this "gang"
22-05-2013 17:15
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
unparalleled Offline
Senior Poster

(22-05-2013 17:04 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  don't know why Hannah doesn't go topless on the babeshows but does on page3 and in the lads mags but she must be good on the phones, which is the most important on the babeshows, how good a babe is on the phones and bringing in the calls and stats for s66 otherwise they wouldn't have her on nights

i've never seen Ashley on the phones but she's there chatting all day with the camera crew
22-05-2013 17:21
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(22-05-2013 17:15 )D T Wrote:  Really? You suggested it was "gang" culture at this channel...

yeah I have said I have heard of a clique at s66 that does include Ashley Emma but most important for s66 is to have babes that are making money and bringing in calls and Ashley and Hannah must be doing so otherwise s66 wouldn't have them on nights

Piper Niven Superfan
22-05-2013 17:36
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

(22-05-2013 17:36 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  yeah I have said I have heard of a clique at s66 that does include Ashley Emma but most important for s66 is to have babes that are making money and bringing in calls and Ashley and Hannah must be doing so otherwise s66 wouldn't have them on nights

In the case of Ashley,anyone who watches the shows have seen that she spends long periods off the phone,unlike others who no longer work at S66.
This is not bringing in calls,so why continue to defend against this fact,your in danger of making yourself look stupid.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
22-05-2013 19:18
sith1 Offline
Banned

(22-05-2013 19:18 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  In the case of Ashley,anyone who watches the shows have seen that she spends long periods off the phone,unlike others who no longer work at S66.
This is not bringing in calls,so why continue to defend against this fact,your in danger of making yourself look stupid.

I have this issue with a few girls on S66 not being on the lines a lot and messing around with the crew not only when not on calls but when they are on calls too I'm not just picking on Ashley but she seems to do this more often then most over the past couple of Ashley's shows the issue of not going topless as come up IMO night time girl should go topless as a babechannel you would think that!! Again nothing against Ashley but why do they keep putting her on if she's not getting the volume of calls but let girls go that had good volume of calls IMO it comes down to the fact that a group of untouchable girls work for s66 which they will never got rid of!! So people get use to watching night shows with on boobies
22-05-2013 21:42
shano123 Offline
Posting Machine

That's the thing there is no consistency, if there is the argument that girls who manage to bring in more calls will stay on then i can't see how again this applies to ashley, s66 should have been straight up with her and say "you can come back but for day shifts as its clear you don't make an impression on nights", doesn't matter if she is long time friends with producers/crew members as honesty should be used more often from members of s66 to ashley.
(This post was last modified: 22-05-2013 22:21 by shano123.)
22-05-2013 22:19