babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

sith1 Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Even tho they have lost 2 great night girls in Gina and Daryl they still have the likes of Beth,Kimberleyj,Jenna and Jen which is still better then shit66
17-05-2013 17:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheThruster Offline
Banned

(17-05-2013 17:52 )sith1 Wrote:  Even tho they have lost 2 great night girls in Gina and Daryl they still have the likes of Beth,Kimberleyj,Jenna and Jen which is still better then shit66

Gina too? Shame!

But yeah, Beth, Kimberly, Jennifer Jade are great, plus lolly, Tori-Lee and Savannah Big Grin

Fancy chatting on Yahoo Messenger about the babes? I'm a exceptionally kinky, horny but easy-going and friendly Bi guy. If you are interested, just PM me for my yahoo id!
17-05-2013 17:54
king of the moment Offline
all hail the king

would not put it past babestation to lure a top babe away from other channel

To be satisfied with a little, is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not
17-05-2013 17:58
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

not sure there are many top babes left on the channels to poach Sure most of the ones we would want to see on BS ie Claire Richards or Dani Harwood have good deals and faily loyal girls and i dont see some of the other girls such as Kandi Ella Ree or Ava moving back to BS cos of what happened to make them go to RLC in the first place

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
17-05-2013 18:11
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Just the usual revolving door. The women will probably turn up on another channel, then go back to Babestation later on, then quit, then return after quitting etc Big Grin
17-05-2013 18:13
king of the moment Offline
all hail the king

(17-05-2013 18:11 )HannahsPet Wrote:  not sure there are many top babes left on the channels to poach Sure most of the ones we would want to see on BS ie Claire Richards or Dani Harwood have good deals and faily loyal girls and i dont see some of the other girls such as Kandi Ella Ree or Ava moving back to BS cos of what happened to make them go to RLC in the first place

i was thinking more Jemma Jey or Dionne Mendez

To be satisfied with a little, is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not
17-05-2013 18:19
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

poorer without daryl ? how do you make that out, she was the tamest of all the b/s babes visually , gina is a loss but will defo not miss daryl
17-05-2013 18:22
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

(17-05-2013 18:19 )king of the moment Wrote:  
(17-05-2013 18:11 )HannahsPet Wrote:  not sure there are many top babes left on the channels to poach Sure most of the ones we would want to see on BS ie Claire Richards or Dani Harwood have good deals and faily loyal girls and i dont see some of the other girls such as Kandi Ella Ree or Ava moving back to BS cos of what happened to make them go to RLC in the first place

i was thinking more Jemma Jey or Dionne Mendez

Guessing both Jemma and Dionne would be back already if they wanted to be

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
17-05-2013 18:27
TheThruster Offline
Banned

(17-05-2013 18:22 )shankey! Wrote:  poorer without daryl ? how do you make that out, she was the tamest of all the b/s babes visually , gina is a loss but will defo not miss daryl

Yeah perhaps, but she was a great tease and has a really great personality and an exceptionally curvy figure, which I really like.

Sure I admit she didn't show as much as some but hey, I was hooked on Daryl when I first saw her smiling into the camera wearing a figure hugging, cleavage showing black swimsuit Tongue

Oh the mammary memories

It was seeing her on screen that funnily enough led me here to find videos of her, so if it wasn't for Daryl beaming smile and jiggling tits, I would have of come here...

Fancy chatting on Yahoo Messenger about the babes? I'm a exceptionally kinky, horny but easy-going and friendly Bi guy. If you are interested, just PM me for my yahoo id!
17-05-2013 18:27
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

One thing you'll always get from me is honesty and I'm not going to budge on that front. With regards to Daryl leaving Babestation well all I have to say is no great loss. I never rated her performances. I thought she was a good warm up girl but was never in the same league as the likes of Lori, Jennifer Jade, Brook Little and co are in.

I think her style of performance was really a throwback to the days of tamestation in their pre Dutch Licence days and also when naked shows were a very rare event and only ever happened every blue moon.

But Preeti will be back this Saturday so a great replacement as far as I'm concerned. Also she likes to get naked too so more eye candy for us as far as I'm concerned Rolleyes
17-05-2013 18:59

Click here to watch Babestation TV