Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Sounds like someone is having fun behind the scenes, thanks to Mica's mic picking up the moaning when she was talking on it just now. It certainly wasn't Mica or Clare, that's for sure... They really should soundproof the walls laugh
(This post was last modified: 14-05-2013 15:19 by mrmann.)
14-05-2013 04:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Only one question about tonights lineup Ashley emma,Topless or not??????????

im always open to positive change
14-05-2013 20:35
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

(14-05-2013 20:35 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  Only one question about tonights lineup Ashley emma,Topless or not??????????
Well it didn't happen on web cam last night so I say no

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
14-05-2013 20:43
bunnybc Offline
Master Poster

(14-05-2013 04:39 )mrmann Wrote:  Sounds like someone is having fun behind the scenes, thanks to Mica's mic picking up the moaning when she was talking on it just now. It certainly wasn't Mica or Clare, that's for sure... They really should soundproof the walls laugh

Are you sure it was moaning? Could it have been someone yawning? Was it male or female? Could it have been someone straining one out on the crapper? Maybe it was a creaking door? Wind in the rafters? A joke sound effect? A passing bus? Someone having a laugh?

Because it sure as hell was not what you were (always) thinking happens behind the scenes Rolleyes.

Rep? If it paid the bills I may give a shit.
14-05-2013 23:24
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(14-05-2013 23:24 )bunnybc Wrote:  
(14-05-2013 04:39 )mrmann Wrote:  Sounds like someone is having fun behind the scenes, thanks to Mica's mic picking up the moaning when she was talking on it just now. It certainly wasn't Mica or Clare, that's for sure... They really should soundproof the walls laugh

Are you sure it was moaning? Could it have been someone yawning? Was it male or female? Could it have been someone straining one out on the crapper? Maybe it was a creaking door? Wind in the rafters? A joke sound effect? A passing bus? Someone having a laugh?

Because it sure as hell was not what you were (always) thinking happens behind the scenes Rolleyes.

Nah, sounded like a woman in pleasure behind the scenes, like I've heard only a handful of times, NOT all the time as you suggest.

If they really cared, they'd soundproof the walls, but I don't think they care laugh
(This post was last modified: 15-05-2013 00:07 by mrmann.)
15-05-2013 00:05
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-05-2013 00:05 )mrmann Wrote:  

Nah, sounded like a woman in pleasure behind the scenes, like I've heard only a handful of times, NOT all the time as you suggest.

If they really cared, they'd soundproof the walls, but I don't think they care laugh
sure wasnt one of the other girls on the phone to a customer
15-05-2013 00:13
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(15-05-2013 00:13 )oldboy1047 Wrote:  

sure wasnt one of the other girls on the phone to a customer

I wouldn't have made a comment if this was the case. Clare was not on a call and was saying nothing, and Mica was on the mic, and a woman off screen was moaning in a non put on way.

I'm sure it was nothing though, just like how nothing goes on behind the scenes at RLC, or Babestation, or the other channels WinkTonguelaugh
(This post was last modified: 15-05-2013 00:16 by mrmann.)
15-05-2013 00:15
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

about a week late with that joke D T. Wednesday last week (which has now been called black Wednesday) fair enough, but cant say that since then with topless s66 night babes aplenty and nudity as well including last night with naked mica Martinez and sammi tye has been naked in the past few days too. also on channel 927 right now Charlie is naked Big Grin

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 15-05-2013 00:20 by Rammyrascal.)
15-05-2013 00:17
bunnybc Offline
Master Poster

Seems like every time I read one of your posts it's suggesting some type of orgy happening offscreen. I can only assume that you have a rather vivid imagination.

As for soundproofing the walls, I was always under the impression that the S66 sets were more or less open plan. We know that the 'walls' do not extend to the ceiling and the girls can quickly move from one to another.

Rep? If it paid the bills I may give a shit.
15-05-2013 09:04
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(15-05-2013 09:04 )bunnybc Wrote:  

Seems like every time I read one of your posts it's suggesting some type of orgy happening offscreen. I can only assume that you have a rather vivid imagination.

As for soundproofing the walls, I was always under the impression that the S66 sets were more or less open plan. We know that the 'walls' do not extend to the ceiling and the girls can quickly move from one to another.

Lots of hard echoing material in that building, as we can see in sets such as the office, with the white brick, hence why moaning can be heard. If you've read my past posts, I only make these comments when I hear/think I hear something. A few times I've gone back and realised I heard something wrong, and have stated that, as I tend to jump to conclusions because of past shows on a different channel which corrupted my mind Tongue. Also, hearing Paige tell us how certain women are shagging the cameramen, doesn't help Wink

All I know is that it very much sounded like a woman in pleasure, behind the scenes, and NOT Clare or Mica.

Watching Alex Brown's wank session from last year also convinced me that some of this does go on at the studio, and every studio for that matter. Most of the mic moments and other interesting moments are rarely ever posted though, because they tend to occur later, so not as many people are watching. Also, they don't seem to mess about much on screen, so when they do, it's very hard to spot. I haven't mentioned anything about naughty business on Studio 66 in quite a while, other than Clare grinding Afroman's crotch, which I mention only because they make a point to show it to us, at least before they got all nervous lol.
(This post was last modified: 15-05-2013 20:52 by mrmann.)
15-05-2013 16:31