Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
Its now getting to the point where I am enjoying the naughty hours of the daytime ladies more than the nightshows. This is very disconserting Huh.

12-05-2013 23:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Charlemagne Offline

(12-05-2013 23:28 )snookered147 Wrote:  Its now getting to the point where I am enjoying the naughty hours of the daytime ladies more than the nightshows. This is very disconserting Huh.

Your obviously not a fan of the Milf's then Rolleyes
12-05-2013 23:32
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(12-05-2013 23:32 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Your obviously not a fan of the Milf's then Rolleyes

Depends on the quality of shows they put on Wink.
I have felt this way for a few weeks now tbh.
The nightshows generally (with the odd exceptions) have been disappointing.

12-05-2013 23:40
prince henry sinclair Offline
Senior Poster

(12-05-2013 11:49 )mr mystery Wrote:  The evidence that a rival channel monitored and recorded Bang Babes on DVD and offered to send evidence of slips etc by courier to Ofcom is from Ofcom themselves, see the post below iv'e quoted, it was released by Ofcom themselves when a request was sent to see the complaint details . I have also quoted a few subsequent posts hinting at the person responsible, girls from this "alleged" grass channel have also used twitter recently to complain about RLC content as well . There is other snippets of info knocking round forums and twitter accounts etc that seem to indicate what channel it was that grassed up Bang Babes.
To my knowledge Ofcom have not divulged the actual identity of the grass channel boss, this part is speculation .

It seems to be as I thought. The excesses of Bang Babes were reported to Ofcom by another channel, but anything relating to the identity of that channel seems to be pure speculation. Anyway this seems to have nothing to do with the RLC channels, since RLC have not broadcast anything like the wild content which marked the last few months of Bang Babes.
13-05-2013 12:59
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(13-05-2013 12:59 )Prince Henry Sinclair Wrote:  
(12-05-2013 11:49 )mr mystery Wrote:  The evidence that a rival channel monitored and recorded Bang Babes on DVD and offered to send evidence of slips etc by courier to Ofcom is from Ofcom themselves, see the post below iv'e quoted, it was released by Ofcom themselves when a request was sent to see the complaint details . I have also quoted a few subsequent posts hinting at the person responsible, girls from this "alleged" grass channel have also used twitter recently to complain about RLC content as well . There is other snippets of info knocking round forums and twitter accounts etc that seem to indicate what channel it was that grassed up Bang Babes.
To my knowledge Ofcom have not divulged the actual identity of the grass channel boss, this part is speculation .

It seems to be as I thought. The excesses of Bang Babes were reported to Ofcom by another channel, but anything relating to the identity of that channel seems to be pure speculation. Anyway this seems to have nothing to do with the RLC channels, since RLC have not broadcast anything like the wild content which marked the last few months of Bang Babes.

I'm not sure if you misunderstood my original point, or if i have you're question ?, i thought you didn't know it was a rival channel like i said and was asking me in post 4039 if there was any evidence that it was a rival channel that had been monitoring and recording Bang Babes and had sent DVD's by courier to Ofcom, as you said in post 4039 of this thread that "Bang Babes Youtube account seemed to point the finger in another direction entirely", so i quoted the evidence that a rival channel did this for you to see , What was the other direction seemingly pointed at you refer to by the way ? .

In my original post concerning this i wasn't suggesting RLC had been broadcasting "wild content" like you say Bang Babes did in the last few months of it's existence so a rival channel was reporting them, people were posting and wondering why RLC had recently started broadcasting tamer/safer shows . RLC has not had any recent Ofcom problems and no new rules have come out, yet the RLC producers have seemed to be very cautious and nervous just lately, so i merely posted a suggestion that maybe RLC have got the nod that a rival channel was was up to it's old tricks again and was recording rival channels looking for slips etc to alert Ofcom again like this channel did to Bang Babes, so RLC could be playing safe, some RLC services were run by Bang Babes in some capacity when RLC first started according to what Cathy Barry posted on this forum, Cathy also worked on the Bang channels as well so will be well aware of what went off, the rival channel was deliberately recording Bang looking for something to report to try and cause trouble for a competitor .
A producers text message came to light from a rival channel a while ago saying he will be reporting a girl from a rival channel as well, so things tend to come out when this channels producers are seemingly up to no good .
I think you'l also find that the recording and reporting of Bang Babes by a rival channel in the complaint i quoted was from 2009 and was nothing to do with the "wild content" as you call it which marked the last few months of Bang Babes 2 years later and wasn't made by any channel that started up after 2009 .

The point is is that RLC will know this sort of skulduggery went on with Bang Babes, this was my point in wondering if RLC had got the nod that the grass channel was at it again and was monitoring their channels so they didn't want to play into their hands like Bang did, i don't know this is happening, it was just a suggestion put forward by me .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 13-05-2013 19:24 by mr mystery.)
13-05-2013 14:57
king of the moment Offline
all hail the king

nice to see the shower set tonight on RLC
lets hope that all the girls get in the shower at some point tonight

To be satisfied with a little, is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not
14-05-2013 22:50
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(14-05-2013 22:50 )king of the moment Wrote:  nice to see the shower set tonight on RLC
lets hope that all the girls get in the shower at some point tonight

Think there's more chance of Lord Lucan making an appearance than all the babes getting a go in the shower to be honest bladewave Wink.
Would love to see it though Smile.

15-05-2013 00:24
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Well done rlc on both your new additions,namely the shower and Electra on nights both of which work for me.

im always open to positive change
15-05-2013 00:55
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Big Grin
15-05-2013 01:01
king of the moment Offline
all hail the king

Question if RLC are going to do more shower shows who's the one girl you would pick to be next

my pick would have to be the queen of tease Lucy Zara

but who would you guys pick ?

To be satisfied with a little, is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not
15-05-2013 01:13

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL