Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
^^^ Rammy, you wouldn't have called Becky anyway because of your "circumstances", so why tweet her bollox about not being able to call because you are going to the cinema?
11-05-2013 15:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

The really funny thing is that I can't remember anyone critisizing Sophia's shows, as she's one of the most consistant performers across ALL the babe channels. So why she'd attack viewers (and potential callers) like this I have no idea.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
11-05-2013 15:16
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(11-05-2013 15:12 )Sm© Wrote:  ^^^ Rammy, you wouldn't have called Becky anyway because of your "circumstances", so why tweet her bollox about not being able to call because you are going to the cinema?

because it wasn't bollox as you call it. I was thinking about making a rare call these days to the babeshows (because of my circumstances) to becky to see how she was doing on her trial show, but in the end it got too late to call her by the time I got home from the cinema and sorted myself out

shan I retweeted Sophia's tweet because as ive said earlier I agree with what she was saying. fair point about me sending another tweet saying non callers should be allowed an opinion and not be called twats and I should have done that. Sophia will have seen me saying on here she should respect people who watch the shows and not call them twats on here as she does come on the forum

as for hurting the babes feelings, I wouldn't say im afraid of hurting their feelings but do take them on board and it's not safe commenting on here about them because Sophia and other babeshow babes do come on here and have a look what is being said which is what prompted Sophia to post her tweet having read posts on here

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2013 15:45 by Rammyrascal.)
11-05-2013 15:41
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

[/quote]
I agree with what Sophia said because a large factor in a babe's show being good or bad for me is her callers. if she gets good callers then her show is likely to be good and if she gets poor callers then her show is likely to be poor
[/quote]

But to answer your point above Rammy - this is another area where I think the onus is on the babes to entice the potential caller. If they turn up in an interesting set or amazing outfit or preferably both and they look horny and up for it then the tone is set and the temptation to call is greater.
All babes will get good and bad calls. The true test for any babe is whether they can keep up the visual intensity and quality of a stint even through the bad calls.
Only the very best consistently manage to do this.

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2013 16:00 by Snooks.)
11-05-2013 15:58
marco01 Offline
Senior Poster

You make a good point snookered147, you cant let the bad calls effect your preformance, you have to rise above it and maintain the level of performance, doing nights the babes im sure should know they are going to get a variation of calls good and bad, that im afraid comes with the type of job they do, and in order to get calls for me mixing up there sets, different outfits, and look like there really in to what there doing,
i use sophia knight as a good example, who gets right in it and visually looks like she enjoying herself as well, and like all the girls must get idiots as well, but she just seems not to let that get to her that much.
11-05-2013 17:09
badbadman999 Offline
Senior Poster

Excellent couple of posts from snookered147 & marco01 that I agree with completely.
11-05-2013 17:38
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Quote:
Quote:I agree with what Sophia said because a large factor in a babe's show being good or bad for me is her callers. if she gets good callers then her show is likely to be good and if she gets poor callers then her show is likely to be poor

But to answer your point above Rammy - this is another area where I think the onus is on the babes to entice the potential caller. If they turn up in an interesting set or amazing outfit or preferably both and they look horny and up for it then the tone is set and the temptation to call is greater.
All babes will get good and bad calls. The true test for any babe is whether they can keep up the visual intensity and quality of a stint even through the bad calls.
Only the very best consistently manage to do this.

fair point snookered as you say the babes do have to entice callers with either a jaw dropping set or go on a good set and agree the test for a babe is how they do when they get a bad call. the ones that can last on the babeshows are good at this and the ones that arent good dont last

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2013 17:42 by Rammyrascal.)
11-05-2013 17:42
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Hope we get Caty and Becky on the mirror set tonight, and nude Smile
11-05-2013 17:44
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(11-05-2013 15:41 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  as for hurting the babes feelings, I wouldn't say im afraid of hurting their feelings but do take them on board and it's not safe commenting on here about them because Sophia and other babeshow babes do come on here and have a look what is being said which is what prompted Sophia to post her tweet having read posts on here
So are some of you're thousands of posts saying how great a show a girl has had etc just done to be safe and please the girls ? , do you not post what you genuinely think about a girls performance if you think it wasn't good because you think it's not safe to post anything negative about a girl because she may see the post and comment about it on twitter ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2013 00:43 by mr mystery.)
11-05-2013 17:46
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

no none of my posts play it safe. i have upset babes in the past with what ive said on here even when trying to take in babeshow babes feelings including sophia lares and ava blue. ive said before i always take on board that babeshow babes feelings and if i do decide to post negative comments i try and do it in a way not to upset the babes as they do come on here and can be upset by posts. for example with paige turnah ive said it would be nice to see her on sets other than the office and would be nice to see her in outfits other than her dresses she wears mainly on the office set

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2013 17:57 by Rammyrascal.)
11-05-2013 17:51