Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
glad I gave you a laugh Smile ive already explained why I said s66 had a poor night even though I thought some s66 babes were good and not going to again. bit harsh about Ashley Emma in my opinion. last night was her first nightshow back since she had a baby daughter recently and maybe wasn't quite confident enough to go properly topless yet for that reason

Piper Niven Superfan
09-05-2013 19:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

A lot can happen in 24 hours so it wouldn't surprise me in the least if Studio66 came back fighting tonight. If I was running this channel and just read all of those comment's I know what I would be thinking. We'd better get our shit together and fast.

On the subject of the return of Ashley last night I thought she was bloody awful. Someone ought to tell her next time she is on a nightshow that if she won't even get her tit's out then she's wasting her time and should probably stick to days and get in a model who can deliver a nightime show.

Far too many daytime performances have damaged the image of this once proud channel. It's needs to pick up form and fast. Even xxXpanded TV was better than them last night.
09-05-2013 19:35
marco01 Offline
Senior Poster

Ashley emma was bloody awful, for what i saw she hasnt changed at all, from when she left to have her nipper, and i doubt she will, she didnt look interested in putting on a good show, just looked like she was there to have a laugh with the crew. i admire rammys defence of her, and of st66 in general, but from what i saw she barely on the phone.
09-05-2013 20:01
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

im 100 % sure s66 will bounce back from the night it had last night and from looking at the lineups for tonight and the weekend think it will happen over the next few nights. tomorrow night's line up looks very good in particular. all channels have nights and spells where they are flat and off the boil which are followed by a spell where they are firing on all cylinders. s66 had been very good the past few weeks before last night. hopefully last night was a one off and s66 will be back to being as best as it can be

Piper Niven Superfan
09-05-2013 20:17
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(09-05-2013 19:04 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  glad I gave you a laugh Smile ive already explained why I said s66 had a poor night even though I thought some s66 babes were good and not going to again. bit harsh about Ashley Emma in my opinion. last night was her first nightshow back since she had a baby daughter recently and maybe wasn't quite confident enough to go properly topless yet for that reason
if she was not confident enough to go topless then she should not have returned to nights,it just turned the entire channel into a farce i think Wednesday 8th May should be forever remembered as"The Nightshow that never was",does anybody know if there is going to be one tonight and if so who is going to be on,if its like last night then anyone of the daybabes could appear based on last nights production values.

im always open to positive change
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2013 20:22 by jimmyt73.)
09-05-2013 20:21
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Apparently Girls shouldn't be on after 10pm if they won't go topless, there's no point , that's what this fellow below says anyway

(01-10-2011 00:31 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  was very dissapointing, cherri just pretty much stayed still the whole time most of it with her bum to camera and made no effort to go topless or even hint at it. if you stay beyond 10pm you go topless

(27-12-2011 01:01 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  as for jazz, not impressed and think she shouldnt be on nights. jazz is gorgeous but she doesnt go topless and what's the point of a night babe that doesnt go topless.....there isnt one. the bare minimum a night babe should do (apart from talking filth on the phones Smile ) is go topless

if a babe isnt willing to go topless then she shouldnt be on nights

(06-01-2012 18:59 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  yet again jazz kept her boobs in last night Sad only saw a brief accidental flash of nipples once. think she shouldnt be on nights until she goes fully topless. if a babe does nightshows and stays on after 10pm she has to go topless, what's the point of a nightshow babe that doesnt go topless.

(10-01-2012 01:19 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  charlene's back on soon, as much as i like charlene, what's the point of her being on at this time of night when she wont go topless Sad

(17-01-2012 00:46 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  whats especially annoying tonight is that theyre advertising and showing pics of cherri TOPLESS AND FULL FRONTAL NAKED!!!!!!!! right next to cherriannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed if she can go topless and nude in pics then she can on nights
think she should stop doing nights beyond 10pm. for me if a babe is on nights beyond 10pm then she has to go topless. its nearly midnight and cherri hasnt even teased at a bra strapannoyed all she's doing is just putting her rear at the camera

(25-03-2012 02:39 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  well as expected jazz has kept her boobs in tonight Sad she shouldnt be on nights if not going topless. masti nights does have gorgeous asiain women, shantii, sitara & aneesha are my faves

(25-03-2012 09:50 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  yes but its a nightshow!!!!! and the bare minimum for a nightbabe is to go topless and jazz doesnt even do thatSad

(28-03-2012 11:59 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  fair enough jazz wont go naked, but she's on nightshows all night and should go toplessannoyedannoyedannoyed

Maybe it's just Cellcast girls that shouldn't be on after 10pm if they don't go topless ?

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2013 20:30 by mr mystery.)
09-05-2013 20:25
Smooga Offline
Junior Poster

Studio 66 is my favourite channel but it was poor last night. I was watching Ashley Emma as I wanted to see if she acted more lively, but after the office opening, she went back to the beds and was dull until I went to bed.

Thing is, she wasn't getting many calls either. That's good news, as the girls are kept on to make money from calls, and this may be the kick up the arse the girls (apart from the fantastic Clare Richards and Adele Taylor) need.

However, in defence of Ashley Emma, and I'm not a fan really, is that she wasn't on the schedule until very late. So I'm wondering if she was caught by surprise or if she knew and kept it quiet. If the former, then maybe she wasn't prepared, if the latter then she deserves to get the stick she's taken.
09-05-2013 21:19
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

I know I'm in a minority but I love the Gemma tease routine. was glued all the way through with hopes high

Ashley Emma - never was a draw when she actually took her clothes off, so last night was really grim. Just don't see what Studio66 get from employing her. Every time I flipped over she wasn't in the phone. Weird.
09-05-2013 21:23
marco01 Offline
Senior Poster

its clear, ashley emma is one of favs of the crew and management, as she gets away with doing nothing, barely takes calls, spend most of the shift having a laugh with the crew, and still shes at st66, better night babes have left because there so called stats wasnt good enough.
09-05-2013 21:50
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(09-05-2013 20:25 )mr mystery Wrote:  Apparently Girls shouldn't be on after 10pm if they won't go topless, there's no point , that's what this fellow below says anyway

[Multiple similar quotes snipped]

(28-03-2012 11:59 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  fair enough jazz wont go naked, but she's on nightshows all night and should go toplessannoyedannoyedannoyed

Maybe it's just Cellcast girls that shouldn't be on after 10pm if they don't go topless ?

oh here we go the rammyrascal has an agenda against bs/cellcast again Sad I don't. yes I still think babes shouldn't do nights beyond 10pm on whatever channel as the minimum for a night babe is to go topless but im sure Ashley emma had a reason for not going deliberately topless last night. her boobs did escape on their own a few times let's see what happens when Ashley is next on nights

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2013 23:41 by Rammyrascal.)
09-05-2013 21:58