Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

terence Offline

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
^^^^ you've said that studio 66 had a poor night but in each girls individual threads you've said they had good nights. i'm confused.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
09-05-2013 10:34
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

haven't commented in skye azura's thread and also said Dionne daniels had a decent night not a good night so haven't said all the s66 babes have had a good night

what I mean with s66 had a poor night is that even though there was some good performances especially from sammi tye and gemma hiles, s66 overall was poor, especially compared to the very good shows it's had over the past few weeks and was the worst of the big three babechannels last night

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2013 10:56 by Rammyrascal.)
09-05-2013 10:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
terence Offline

^^^ thanks, that's much clearer! Rolleyes

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
09-05-2013 11:22
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(09-05-2013 09:41 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  thought Dionne had a decent night last night, looking wonderful in white and some good random moments when not on calls

Sounds a lot more good than poor to me lol

Plus you did say Ashley Emma had a good return to nights too.

Sam = good
Gemma = good
Ashley Emma = good
Dionne = decent, looking wonderful, good random moment

I can understand the confusion, if most of the babes were good, how was the night poor. Unless you're afraid of hurting their individual feelings.

And to me, it wasn't worth watching last night.

And if Babestation are even using sets now, as well as less interruptions then Studio 66 have got even more to worry about.
09-05-2013 11:29
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

point taken I can understand why I have been confusing earlier. as for being afraid of hurting the babes feelings, I do try and take their feelings into account when posting given that they do come on here, read what is said and can be upset by posts on here, they are human beings after all. so I tend to focus on what I liked about their shows and when I am critical I try to do it in a way that wont up set them.

fair enough you thought s66 wasn't worth watching last night, that's your opinion and agree about babestation, using more sets and cutting down on interruptions and is getting back to the brilliant form it had at the start of the year. hopefully this will make s66 get back to how it was for the past few weeks before last night

Piper Niven Superfan
09-05-2013 11:45
shano123 Offline
Posting Machine

It's funny how a girl joins studio 66 of which everyone enjoys and raves about then gets booted off or just leave by themselves . Would like to know why they struggle to keep them on board.

Replacing abbey Kimberly with Ashley Emma, I mean come on now
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2013 12:03 by shano123.)
09-05-2013 12:00
marco01 Offline
Senior Poster

Thats a fair point shan, it always seems the babes comings and goings are the babes who have been there for e.g 6 months, rather than babes that ones who have been st66 for years, with all the babes going out, and new ones coming in at the end the regulars babes are the only ones standing.
09-05-2013 12:21
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(09-05-2013 12:00 )Shan_afc_90 Wrote:  It's funny how a girl joins studio 66 of which everyone enjoys and raves about then gets booted off or just leave by themselves . Would like to know why they struggle to keep them on board.

Replacing abbey Kimberly with Ashley Emma, I mean come on now

Ashley Emma never replaced abbee kimberley. She took a break from s66 to have a baby daughter and returned to s66 when she felt she was ready to. Just a coincidence that she returned on the day abbee said she has left s66

as for why certain babes go and others don't, it can be for various reasons either their stats aren't good enough and s66 let them go or the babe themselves decides to go for various reasons either personal or work

Piper Niven Superfan
09-05-2013 14:16
shano123 Offline
Posting Machine

It's just bizarre really there are so many that go, when a new girl joins s66 i just ask, hmmm how long is this one gonna stay for?

Your right it might be the stats and other issues but in my view if u sign a girl you sign for like at least a year then you make the decision to release her or they themselves decide.

So many day girls like Charlotte was nice and then they go, frustrating.
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2013 14:22 by shano123.)
09-05-2013 14:20
badbadman999 Offline
Senior Poster

I thought last night was gonna be bad when after 2 hours of randomly channel surfing after the "night show" had begun three of the four girls on (Dionne, Gemma, Ashley) still had tops on & I had seen not a single nipple amongst any of them. Maybe my visits were timed badly but it looked grim. At one point Dionne was just staring vacantly at a spot just above the camera for what seemed like an eternity.

Did Ashley Emma get a nightshow for no other reason than favoritism ? I mean a clothed nightshow ? I get that it probably pays more & that's why she'd prefer to it rather than a day show but it's a joke really. If I was a dayshow girl I'd be arguing to get paid night show rates or to be able to do a clothed nightshow too & earn more for showing the same amount of flesh.

Also Rammy makes me laugh with his "it was a poor night but all the girls did good shows" bit. Was it the lighting that was poor ? Does the camera work need a more Tarantino like flourish ? Tongue
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2013 16:07 by badbadman999.)
09-05-2013 16:06