babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: How Often Do You Watch Babe Channels?
I am addict too,though its not quite the same quality as it used to be when shows like Bangbabes and XXX4u were on im still hooked.

im always open to positive change
20-04-2013 19:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
whats the reason for the cheap shot/dig at me? fair enough you commenting on the babeshows and this forum, your entitled to do so, but no need to have a cheap shot/dig at me as well, its totally uncalled for and not what the forum is about

Piper Niven Superfan
20-04-2013 20:15
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

For a Saturday night what I saw last night was predictable in the extreme.
The cast list promised much but delivered precious little.
Same old, same old, same old.
No spark, no creativity, no excitement. All very subdued Sad.

(This post was last modified: 21-04-2013 07:59 by Snooks.)
21-04-2013 07:58
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

well i have to say that babestation and lacey in particular were on top form , she is like a fire cracker , very beautiful too Big Grin
21-04-2013 08:55
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

What a night its been tonight.
A mixed bag of amazingly awesome to the dull as dishwater to the chaotic to the baffling to the creative.
S66 with shower and jacuzzi pool as well as nakedness.
BS with a barrel load of energetic naked stints.
RLC with a mixed bag of chaotic but at times quite enjoyable antics.
One of the most interesting nights for a good while.
All the channels with some high quality stints and not such high quality stints.
A real mixed bag Shy.
The good stuff is really good, the bad stuff is horrendous.

(This post was last modified: 26-04-2013 01:49 by Snooks.)
26-04-2013 01:47
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

This may sound trivial to some of you out there, some who don't mind putting up with things that are shite. But I mind, and one of my gripes at this present time is, why the fuck have most of the models decided to omit the letter T from the word NAUGHTY, as in " tonight boys I'm feeling very NAUGH-Y".
05-05-2013 22:16
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

(05-05-2013 22:16 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  This may sound trivial to some of you out there, some who don't mind putting up with things that are shite. But I mind, and one of my gripes at this present time is, why the fuck have most of the models decided to omit the letter T from the word NAUGHTY, as in " tonight boys I'm feeling very NAUGH-Y".

That's not just a thing with babe girls but with so many people in general, often moreso with younger people but not exclusively.

It's a big annoyance of mine with broadcasters and broadcasting in general with modern ( or lazy ) pronounciation of so many words or phrases in general!

I recently heard a stand in Sky News presenter mentioning Burminum! ( Birmingham )

It's modern lazy use of speech which some people think is trendy.

When doing copywriting of advertising or radio voice over stuff I'm a real sticker for correct pronounciation or grammar.

No one is expecting everyone to have the old Lord Reith BBC Queens English pronunciation of everything but it is sad to hear lazy use of speech.

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
06-05-2013 01:28
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(05-05-2013 22:16 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  This may sound trivial to some of you out there, some who don't mind putting up with things that are shite. But I mind, and one of my gripes at this present time is, why the fuck have most of the models decided to omit the letter T from the word NAUGHTY, as in " tonight boys I'm feeling very NAUGH-Y".

Daft as it may sound I get irritated when they sound as though they are making the t in naughty sound like a d. Its almost as if its spelt nawdy Rolleyes.

06-05-2013 01:37
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Rolleyes You're not listening properly!

It's not naugh-y, it's naugh*y. As in fu*k and cu*t.

Ofcom censorship don'tyaknow.

laugh Wink
06-05-2013 03:08
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

(06-05-2013 01:28 )HoneyRocks Wrote:  

That's not just a thing with babe girls but with so many people in general, often moreso with younger people but not exclusively.

It's a big annoyance of mine with broadcasters and broadcasting in general with modern ( or lazy ) pronounciation of so many words or phrases in general!

I recently heard a stand in Sky News presenter mentioning Burminum! ( Birmingham )

It's modern lazy use of speech which some people think is trendy.

When doing copywriting of advertising or radio voice over stuff I'm a real sticker for correct pronounciation or grammar.

No one is expecting everyone to have the old Lord Reith BBC Queens English pronunciation of everything but it is sad to hear lazy use of speech.

Your spot on with the Birmingham pronunciation, Can't tell you his name off-hand. a young sports reporter sometimes on 606. He says Birminum. And each time he does I shout at the radio, "IT'S BIRMINGHAM YOU FUCKING TWAT". And then I feel much better.
07-05-2013 23:50

Click here to watch Babestation TV