babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
what a shambles,not only have i paid for a show with no content worthy of encryption but after about 18 minutes viewing webstream has completely gone although maybe thats a blessing when compared to whats on fta tonight what i could breifly view was tame.

im always open to positive change
04-05-2013 00:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Erimus Offline
Senior Poster

(04-05-2013 00:24 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  what a shambles,not only have i paid for a show with no content worthy of encryption but after about 18 minutes viewing webstream has completely gone although maybe thats a blessing when compared to whats on fta tonight what i could breifly view was tame.

Same here purchased out of curiosity if nothing else but yet again the webstream is utter crap they may aswell stop streaming online as this is embarrassing.
04-05-2013 00:27
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

charlie c lowered her knickers so low that u cud almost c her belly buttonImportantannoyedBounce

04-05-2013 02:04
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

CC & TT are going to have a live G/G orgasm???Important!important!WTF? how orgasm by rubbin shaving foam on your arse and laying down for 20 mins??BounceBounceBounceBounce

04-05-2013 02:07
kevin symons Offline
Senior Poster

(04-05-2013 02:04 )cwpussylover Wrote:  charlie c lowered her knickers so low that u cud almost c her belly buttonImportantannoyedBounce

You've ruined my illusions. I could have sworn I'd seen her pussy for a moment.
04-05-2013 02:50
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(04-05-2013 02:50 )kevin symons Wrote:  
(04-05-2013 02:04 )cwpussylover Wrote:  charlie c lowered her knickers so low that u cud almost c her belly buttonImportantannoyedBounce

You've ruined my illusions. I could have sworn I'd seen her pussy for a moment.
tammy t actually lowered her knickers and rubbed shaving foam at the top of her fanny....and the fuckin cameraman aimed the camera at her braImportantannoyedannoyedHuhImportanteek

04-05-2013 02:56
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

about as naughty as being out for afternoon tea with a nun....and she puts an extra sugar in her cup of fuckin teaImportantImportantImportantBounce

04-05-2013 02:58
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

As far as i can work out ive paid to watch two babes,one of which did not remove her bra at all,some strong language,bad webtream quality,bad camerawork and so on,i think after two days with no liveshow bsx has not only missed a chance to give us a good show it has taken a giant leap backwards,in my view based on its actual content tonights show should have been FOC.

im always open to positive change
04-05-2013 03:58
loki519 Offline
Junior Poster

(04-05-2013 03:58 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  As far as i can work out ive paid to watch two babes,one of which did not remove her bra at all,some strong language,bad webtream quality,bad camerawork and so on,i think after two days with no liveshow bsx has not only missed a chance to give us a good show it has taken a giant leap backwards,in my view based on its actual content tonights show should have been FOC.

Sounds like Brook gave a better show (nice landing strip), and it was on a freeview channel
04-05-2013 07:04
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

its a pathetic idea to put daytime girls on bsx that have no intention of opening their pussies.they must know that spread open close up pussy is clearly allowed but be happy to take the money knowing full well that they are going to fall well short of encrypted x standards.to pander to them is just going to sabotage the channel and reduce it to free to view stuff and ultimately extinction .the channel has shown some cracking shows so lets get it back to encrypted x level standards then people will know what to expect.lets make it a successful x rated channel.thanks for the posts.so glad I missed last nights tame garbage.wouldnt mind betting that the nude stuff iv seen Jennifer jade doing on the free channel this week was at least as strong and no doubt a lot sexier.ill tune in tonight if I think we are going to get some nice spread pussy.be interesting to see who is advertised for tonights show.
04-05-2013 07:44

babestation xtra