babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(02-05-2013 04:49 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  There is somethng that I must get off my chest here. Arguably Jennifer Jade and Lacey give near identical performances to Lori Buckby (PS - It was her that set the standard in the first place) yet the same people who are singing their praises are being critical when it comes to Lori. I thought I might just bring this point of view to the table here because this forum reeks of double standards. Rant over Important

On the show front it's been another very good night from Babestation Cool

Yep I agree there does seem to be what I call a "frenetic hand thong" style of performance developing, pioneered by Lori but now taken up by these other girls. I suspect more will follow.
I suppose I ought to like the idea of girls just about covering their genitalia whilst simulating frantic sexual activity, but I'm afraid I'm starting to find it a bit of a turn-off. It was part of the reason I stopped watching Lori and now unfortunately is happening with these other girls.
I know the limited BS sets don't make for much variety of performance, but there must be other imaginative ways of turning people on.
02-05-2013 13:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(02-05-2013 10:17 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  don't think there is double standards with lori buckby, lacey and Jennifer jade as for me there shows aren't identical, especially from when they are allowed to go naked, when lori is allowed to go naked she immediately takes her knicks off whereas lacey and Jennifer don't do this and instead gradually remove their outfit till they are naked.

Yeah, some of us like some tease as a build-up to naked.

Lori is the babeshow equivalent of premature ejaculation Wink
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2013 13:28 by The Silent Majority.)
02-05-2013 13:26
thescientist Away

(02-05-2013 04:49 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  There is somethng that I must get off my chest here. Arguably Jennifer Jade and Lacey give near identical performances to Lori Buckby (PS - It was her that set the standard in the first place) yet the same people who are singing their praises are being critical when it comes to Lori. I thought I might just bring this point of view to the table here because this forum reeks of double standards. Rant over Important

On the show front it's been another very good night from Babestation Cool

Lori's performances are top notch, but I like a few others, by the sounds of things, would like some pre knickers off teasing
02-05-2013 14:17
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(02-05-2013 13:26 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(02-05-2013 10:17 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  don't think there is double standards with lori buckby, lacey and Jennifer jade as for me there shows aren't identical, especially from when they are allowed to go naked, when lori is allowed to go naked she immediately takes her knicks off whereas lacey and Jennifer don't do this and instead gradually remove their outfit till they are naked.

Yeah, some of us like some tease as a build-up to naked.

Lori is the babeshow equivalent of premature ejaculation Wink

Premature Ejaculation is bad in the babeshow business means caller on line for less laugh ok for the caller bad for the channel BounceBounce

have to say think the same about lori would love her to do more tease shows with nakednesss for the grand finalie

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
02-05-2013 14:34
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

2 days access to the babestation website for £1 here:

http://www.babestation.tv/join-girls/183/
02-05-2013 15:27
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(02-05-2013 15:27 )D T Wrote:  2 days access to the babestation website for £1 here:

http://www.babestation.tv/join-girls/183/

Might be worth it to get it on friday night cos u can get free Babestation x streaming as part of the package Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
02-05-2013 15:48
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Don't think it's double standards. More like people simply preferring certain performers over others.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
02-05-2013 15:58
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

few things said about girls doing their thing with the hand thong, my answer is simple, take your minds back lets say 12 -14 months to what we are getting now , what would you prefer ? at the moment the shows b/s are putting out are the closest we have been for ages to what was being served up prior ofcom rules, i for one dont want the absolute shite they were serving up early last year if i did i would tune in to xxpanded eek
02-05-2013 15:58
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(02-05-2013 15:48 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Might be worth it to get it on friday night cos u can get free Babestation x streaming as part of the package Wink

I wouldn't watch the BSX webstream even if it was free.

There doesn't seem to be a download option for the sets, I guess that's only for full members then.

Also, i've got all of her website stuff anyway I think, but Paige Tyler doesn't appear to be on the website, unless I just haven't looked properly. I'm guessing some people knew that already?

And Danni King as well.
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2013 16:43 by Don Tingley.)
02-05-2013 16:35
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(01-05-2013 20:14 )D T Wrote:  If they cut back anymore they'll be filming the girls on a mobile phone in the car park under a lamp post

Bounce Big Grin.

02-05-2013 16:40

Click here to watch Babestation TV