babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(01-05-2013 17:50 )king of the moment Wrote:  with so few girls on tonight you'll get to see a lot more of Louise tonight
now i know that will make you happy Rammy

indeed it does Smile louise is my fav bs babe and if the schedule is correct, louise should get a good amount of airtime tonight Smile hope so

Piper Niven Superfan
01-05-2013 17:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
king of the moment Offline
all hail the king

(01-05-2013 17:56 )snookered147 Wrote:  Hopefully lots and lots of hand thong Jen tonight Tongue Big Grin.

as well as Lacey she's very good at the hand thong herself

To be satisfied with a little, is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not
01-05-2013 18:01
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

I think its time for me to move on from the bs shows. None of the current recent additions do anything for me anymore. I look at the names on the BS threads and don't even know half of them. Nothing wrong with the girls or with anyone else liking them, just no longer much appeal to me. Sadly to me it seems there is little difference these days between BS and RLC. Again, this is not a complaint just a personal observation.
01-05-2013 18:23
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Penelope is also on Academy tonight and re girls leaving Madison is going to do some daytime shows according to her tweet earlier today so maybe they are switching girls round rather than them leaving? Kimberley is doing a trial on nightime (not Academy) at the end of May and I know Danni Levy is in May as well.
01-05-2013 18:23
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Madison was one of the girls I heard hadnt been offered nights this month Same with Gina and Rochelle. rochelle has been doing Bikini babes and Daytime so maybe she wants to carry on doing that. not sure about Gina

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
01-05-2013 18:31
scapaflow Offline
Master Poster

(01-05-2013 18:31 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Madison was one of the girls I heard hadnt been offered nights this month Same with Gina and Rochelle. rochelle has been doing Bikini babes and Daytime so maybe she wants to carry on doing that. not sure about Gina

Rochelle not doing nights while we have to put up with likes of Geri, Lori and the rest doing there thing night after night. How about getting ride of some of the other glamorous sorts like Madison, Gina and Gracie. Oh, I'm sure they've thought of that. More Lolly as she's hardly on either.
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2013 20:05 by scapaflow.)
01-05-2013 19:31
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

maybe bs are short of daygirls this month which is why theyve put madison, gina and rochelle on days or possibly their stats arent good enough anymore to be on nights.

bs must have a reason to take them off nights

Piper Niven Superfan
01-05-2013 20:03
sith1 Offline
Banned

Yeah so they can give more nights too lollyborecock and lorihandthongagain
01-05-2013 20:09
king of the moment Offline
all hail the king

maybe babestation are cutting back on the number of girls they put on per night to cut back on money
and that why some of the girls have been put on days it would also explain why some girls are are leaving

To be satisfied with a little, is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not
01-05-2013 20:10
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

If they cut back anymore they'll be filming the girls on a mobile phone in the car park under a lamp post
01-05-2013 20:14
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Babestation TV