Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

timtheactor Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
any night that features sammi t and becky roberts is going to be a winner for me.but when backed up by paige and sophia its dynamite!now jamie flash that studio cheque book and persuade abbie b and carla to shed their inhibitions(and their clothes)and get them on the night rota and you will rule the screens.
26-04-2013 10:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Emily B Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Elite TV Discussion Thread
(06-03-2013 19:29 )skully Wrote:  
(06-03-2013 13:59 )Emily B Wrote:  U lot r fucking rude I think it's disgusting u can be so nasty about ppl on here! I'm appalled

Two things, firstly, as others are pointing out, those posts are from several years ago. Secondly, the Emily that is referred to isn't you (it's Emily Dean), as you weren't on Elite nearly 4 years ago. Oh and constructive criticism is allowed, personal insults are not.

Well then ignore me for being a divvy bitch x
26-04-2013 15:42
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

I am going to rain on everyones parade by saying this. The hot tub is the most negative bit of set that you are likely to see. Never has a set been better designed to hide whoever is using it from view. All the cameraman/woman has to do to make it so sterile is to keep the girls best bits behind the rim of this fucking paddling pool. If I shouted at the telly once I must have shouted at it a hundred times, " GET THAT FUCKING CAMERA DOWN A BIT YOU BASTARD", come on own up, who did the same? It just goes to show how "the twats" whether it be Ofcom or the programme makers have found it so easy to now get everyone thinking what great entertainment it is to have a model submerged in murky water.It just says how poor it as got. And when Sammi Tye was not up to her armpits but perched on the side, that is when the OSGs came into play, I made a quick calculation and discovered at one time 45% of viewable screen was taken up by these fuckers, and you call that adult entertainment. It is so frustrating to watch that I just hope the "HOT TUB" thingy springs a fucking leak.
26-04-2013 17:17
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

aint raining on my parade. I think studio66 has been on a great run of form recently and hope it continues, especially the use of the classic sets like the alleyway, shower, hot tub, Jacuzzi and bath tub

Piper Niven Superfan
26-04-2013 17:20
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

(26-04-2013 17:20 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  aint raining on my parade. I think studio66 has been on a great run of form recently and hope it continues, especially the use of the classic sets like the alleyway, shower, hot tub, Jacuzzi and bath tub

I would find it very difficult to have the word classic describe a girl shaking a telephone in an alleyway whilst dressed in a skimpy outfit. Or for an attractive girl in a water filled rubber ring to be looked upon as the same. And for you to describe them so fancifully just adds credence to my comments.
26-04-2013 22:22
mikeboob Offline
Senior Poster

Sorry for asking as I know it must have been covered buy I've been away from here for weeks now - what happened to S66 3 and 4?

Keep OfCOM guessing. Show, don't tell
26-04-2013 23:26
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

nothing's happened s66 3 is on 941 and s66 4 is on 927, so what are you on about

Piper Niven Superfan
26-04-2013 23:43
mikeboob Offline
Senior Poster

Odd, I don't have SKY I have Freesat, the babe channels (bar Playboy/RLC and babestation) are on the FTA List, and the EPG numbers they occupy went blank about a month ago. Looks like I'll have to head to kingofsat and input the values manually.

Keep OfCOM guessing. Show, don't tell
27-04-2013 00:21
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

Is it me your does St66 have have a different producer on tonight who's keeping it safe?! Because it's very dull compared to lastnights offering! Caty and Dionne on the same old set as alwaysRolleyes so that will never change! But what happened to the Alleyway, shower, Jacuzzi, bathtub?! The only girls who's adventurous tonight is Mica busting out the oil in the officeBig Grin

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2013 00:49 by Pyro.)
27-04-2013 00:46
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

don't know, but not a bad night none the less. hopefully some of the sets like the alleyway will be back Saturday night

Piper Niven Superfan
27-04-2013 01:03